SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Not sure, he left ATl for LA Sunday, I think.  It was on one of his IG stories.  I feel yucky following him but I am simply for the drama and shade that has got to come at some point for the Amanda/Robby pairing.

Lil bro lives in LA so IMO, he'll probably be back and forth all the time.  But I guess BOR could move in completely with him at some point, since I'm not sure what he's actually doing for work these days.  

JMO

ETA: And for the record, I'm not happy that we are getting very little RoSe these days. Chase with Jef is just yucky, IMO. laugh out loud and I need Robby and Duh to go ahead and end it and RoSe shanangans to resume. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Lil bro lives in LA so IMO, he'll probably be back and forth all the time.  But I guess BOR could move in completely with him at some point, since I'm not sure what he's actually doing for work these days.  

I think lil bro is back in Atlanta. The LA Rams waived him from team in May so he's now a free agent I believe (at least google says so, laugh out loud).
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:13 pm

@Acrunch oh that's right, I forgot.  laugh out loud  I guess he's just visiting then.  Or maybe he'll take Robby's room at Jef's if Robby moves in with Amanda.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

@Ladybug82 Nice work! laugh out loud

So we can't even blame little bro being in LA and the reason that Josh may be in L.A?

He decided he needed a beach day? It's coming, I can just feel it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 Nice work! laugh out loud

He decided he needed a beach day? It's coming, I can just feel it. laugh out loud

It's crazy! Yesterday he posted a picture on IG from Laguna Beach...a blonde woman not facing camera in the foreground...with his caption "Picture Perfect" and his typical praying hands emoji, laugh out loud. I'm not sure but I think the mystery woman is the same older woman Josh & Chase went to Cabo with.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Dean's part starts at approx 4:18 - he starts talking about Paradise at approx 7:16 and goes on to say that he did fall in love (instead of the usual "you'll have to tune in and see...").

Argh, if this is referring to Kristina... damn, I wish DLo would see the light and not "date" him anymore (if she is seeing him), unless she doesn't care anymore at this point and is just having fun, then whatever. But still, I would find it difficult to not be at least a little hurt by this.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:16 pm

@TheWrongReasons Yup, agreed. Even if it's casual, it just seems so disrespectful. I'm just hoping that she dumps his azz and joining you in shipping her with Alex!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Duh is so insane!! Her girls are going to grow up and be totally uncontrolled, wild, terrible teenagers when they rebel imo. Yikes. Oh well, Dixies cute laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm

@Aria yep, and DLo was one of the first Bach girls that Alex followed on IG. Dean still hasn't followed her for whatever reason and he follows plenty of other girls from this year's BIP. Ugh I've grown so disappointed by Dean and Peter both and they were my 2 faves going into Rach's season.

And I'm totally with you on it being disrespectful if it is K he is referring to in that vid and he's still seeing DLo. Unless they are just friends, it's kind of a slap in the face.

LomBordy ftw! Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:34 pm

@TheWrongReasons JMO, Alex is a huge upgrade over Dean. Good for DLo if she and Alex start dating. He is one of the few unique guys to come out of this show lately.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow that would be great. Alex huge update. Dean is road kill imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:53 pm

@Kashathediva He is worse than roadkill to me, I see 1F whenever I look at him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal