SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:24 pm

I think he is better than 1F. I believe he works. LOL
However in less than 3 months he has been with Rachel and been on BIP and with multiple other women. So I can't take him seriously. And then he is young. So I don't know what kind of real candidate he would be for the show other than the fact he is alive and breathing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by summerdayze Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 am

Maybe Dean 'fell in love' with the idea of polygamy / open relationships at BIP Hugesmile

In all seriousness it's more likely that he 'fell in love' but it didn't 'work out'.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:15 am

@stuckinsc IA that Alex seems quite unique and kind of awesome Smiley His IG is fun and he's a hottie.

I've been side eyeing Dean more and more lately, beginning with the BIP spoilers, exacerbated by his questionable comments re. Rachel's choices in interviews. Now this revelation from his own mouth that he "fell in love"? hmmm Well, colour me confused on his alleged actions in response to that "love" then.

I mean, from a shallow standpoint, I still find him cute and I guess I'll be entertained watching the drama, but it will be annoying to watch him "break up" with DLo only to continue whatever charade they all had post show.

DLo retweeted this tweet from Rachel:
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 Image21
source: my screenshot of @daniellelombard Twitter

I wonder if it's just to show support for Rach or if she can relate to it on some level. If it's the latter, I hope she leaves sooner rather than later.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 pm

My God. I laughed out loud at this picture because of how accurate it is IMO and then I scrolled down to the comments and saw the interaction between Lauren Murray and Amanda.

https://instagram.com/p/BXBTXg7F6j8/

Hilarious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:My God. I laughed out loud at this picture because of how accurate it is IMO and then I scrolled down to the comments and saw the interaction between Lauren Murray and Amanda.

https://instagram.com/p/BXBTXg7F6j8/

Hilarious laugh out loud

Certainly no love lost between the two. Yikes. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 1f601

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:31 am

Amanda is so stupid. Really stupid. I can't even try to defend her for introducing yet another man to her children.

But that picture collage is stupid, IMO. Most Bach favorites have made out with multiple people, Amanda's 4 isn't anywhere near the highest numbers. And is it better, how often Josh gets engaged and switches gf? I highly doubt he's been living in celibacy. My only problem with Amanda is the speed she let's a guy get involved with her kids. Hopefully Robby has breaks on, and won't be moving in anytime soon. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 am

Amanda can kiss whoever she wants. It's her body. What the picture reminds me of is that Amanda is a twenty something year old single mother of two who has left her two little girls behind to film three reality television shows in less than two years.

And for what? This woman could find someone in the real world IMO, but she wants to continue building that brand and getting those followers (like all the others IMO), but that simply should not be her focus IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 Whatsa13

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 Whatsa14

Am not sure what that's mean  question

https://www.instagram.com/jasminegoode_/
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:08 am

@SelmaHB here's the IG Story vid itself - I guess Jasmine is implying the kiss is for Dean or something like that? Or maybe just purposely messing with followers laugh out loud

source: @jasminegoode_ Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:25 am

@TheWrongReasons  Or maybe Dlo face time with Dean Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 75 3806527698  JMO
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Or it could be "kiss off" Dean!!!! laugh out loud

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Going back a bit, but what did MM say to Amanda now? It's all deleted. That woman disgusts me. Mama Murray, not Amanda.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal