SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 am

I hope the interview with Corinne doesn't go too long. I'm really over her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 am

Some interesting interviews with Jasmine and DLo :stirthepot dizzy hmmm

(I wasn't sure where to put this because the 2nd one will only really make sense if you watch the first one and the topics include all 3 shows in the franchise - there are no spoilers about Rachel's season although DLo does admit she knows who it is - I will also post a copy of DLo's interview to Rachel's SM thread for further discussion).

They address the Vanessa (+Taylor and Danielle M) and the whole "accusing DLo of being fake" thing in quite a bit of detail, but since the rules of NV's thread state that other contestants cannot be discussed there, I guess here the interviews go laugh out loud (mods, if you feel like these need to be moved elsewhere, please do so as needed Smiley)

Quick BIP related take: I did find it funny that DLo's word association for Dean is "giggly" (vs. "gorgeous" for Peter)... the irony laugh out loud

TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:A couple possibly BIP related/notable tidbits from Dean on the AI/Ben podcast:

-his "all-time" celebrity crush is Lucy Liu and his "back-up" crush is Brenda Song (Lol I guess he does seem to have a "type" if you combine these crush preferences with DLo and the ex-gf as sleuthed on IG)
-he said that not too long ago, he was involved with a girl he had strong feelings or "the feels" (a caller's words - this was in the context of answering a caller's question) for but had to back away from the relationship because she/the relationship reminded him too much of his high school relationship where he was head over heels in love but it was a toxic r/s where they were young and didn't really know how to treat each other. IIRC he said he hadn't felt that strongly for anyone from the time the high school r/s ended until this recent girl. He and AI also discussed how he stayed together with another girl for about a year even though he didn't have strong feelings for her, and this was partially because he didn't like hurting people by breaking up (which, wtf, IMO you're hurting the person more by letting them believe everything is A+).

I'm not sure if he's referring to Kristina, DLo or someone else re. the girl who recently gave him "the feels" (I guess one could interpret it a couple ways re. the backing away - not committing to Kristina and letting her leave or the "breaking up" with DLo when leaving Paradise).

At any rate, this discussion just further cemented my opinion that anything going on now doesn't seem to have a high chance of success...seems unsteady even for this show. But I guess time will tell.

Ha! So it seems he does have a type (as we previously surmised) laugh out loud

I'm guessing the whole DLo x Dean thing is not serious and both are probably just having fun hanging out / hooking up....seeing where things go. Kristina is probably over it all and has moved on with her life. Her and DLo don't appear to be on bad terms.

I was thinking that maybe the reason why Dean isn't following DLo is perhaps a PR move - given the drama that will apparently go down at BIP and Kristina apparently getting shortchanged so to speak, maybe he doesn't want to appear like he is adding more fuel to the fire or rubbing more salt in the wound. That being said, correct me if I wrong, but I vaguely recall someone saying that Dean has unfollowed Kristina on social media recently? Or am I confusing this with someone else?

Anyway, I'm actually more interested to see DLo x Ben Z as per preview....however shortlived it was. I would have liked to have seen this pairing flourish.

Jasmine looks like she is going to be a hoot this season. cheerleader

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 pm

@summerdayze Yep, Dean has unfollowed Kristina on IG but still follows her on Twitter last time I checked. I have no idea on his reasoning for following/unfollowing at this point laugh out loud

I think you may be mistaking Jack for Ben Z in this preview?

Unless there's another preview I've missed Lol

This season looks hilariously like a university/college spring break thing ... I can't wait laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BXjfR5jA-3o/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@summerdayze Yep, Dean has unfollowed Kristina on IG but still follows her on Twitter last time I checked. I have no idea on his reasoning for following/unfollowing at this point laugh out loud

I think you may be mistaking Jack for Ben Z in this preview?

Unless there's another preview I've missed Lol

This season looks hilariously like a university/college spring break thing ... I can't wait laugh out loud

You are probably right - it was a literally a 1 sec shot of DLo with a guy in the pool but he was sort of half-hidden and I didn't pay too much attention hehehe

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal