SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@hae1001 Thanks for that.

Just a reminder, it is private.
I'm following him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 pm

At the time of that post, which advised us the IG was reactivated, it was just a reminder on my part that even though it was reactivated, at the time it was private. Therefore whether he is following anyone back, we do not post info from private SM.

It is not private ATM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:31 am

His trial was originally supposed to start tomorrow. I don't know if it is going to go forward or not, he has been posting more often on his instagram/he is showing harvest stuff nothing to do with the bachelor
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:10 am

By this time, "Bachelor" should be firmly entrenched in his past, especially because it turned out so badly. He has more real life issues to face at this time. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:58 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:His trial was originally supposed to start tomorrow. I don't know if it is going to go forward or not....
Court documents filed Tuesday (November 13th) show Soules pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charged of leaving the scene of an accident resulting in serious injury. He faces up to two years in prison.

Soules was originally charged with leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death, a Class D felony.

According to court documents, Soules’ sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 19 at 1:30 p.m.

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:05 pm

https://twitter.com/enews

The Bachelor's Chris Soules Pleads Guilty in Fatal Car Crash Case
by SAMANTHA SCHNURR | Tue., Nov. 13, 2018 1:01 PM

Chris Soules Pleads Guilty in Fatal Car Crash Case
More than a year since his April 2017 arrest, Chris Soules has entered a new plea in his fatal car crash case.

The former Bachelor, dubbed "Prince Farming" during his reality TV days, entered a written guilty plea to leaving the scene of a personal injury accident on Tuesday, Nov. 13, E! News has confirmed.

He will be sentenced on Jan. 8, 2019 and faces up to two years in prison.

The plea comes 19 months after he was arrested following a car crash in his native Iowa. At the time, the Iowa State Patrol confirmed to E! News that Soules was driving a pickup truck that rear-ended 66-year-old Kenneth Mosher's tractor trailer. According to authorities, the 37-year-old reality star left the scene prior to law enforcement's arrival and was later arrested 15 miles away at his Arlington home in the early morning. Mosher was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Soules' attorney, Gina Messamer, tells E! News in a statement, "The prosecutor has amended the charge down to a misdemeanor and Mr. Soules has entered a Conditional Guilty Plea to the misdemeanor charge. This misdemeanor charge carries a penalty ranging between a deferred judgment and no jail time up to two years' incarceration... The basis for Mr. Soules' guilty plea is that he failed to provide his registration information to law enforcement or 911 dispatch as required by Iowa law."

Soules appeared in court the following morning, where he was charged with leaving the scene of a fatal car accident. He was released after his mother, Linda, posted $10,000 bail on his behalf.

"Chris Soules was involved in an accident Monday evening (April 24) in a rural part of Iowa near his home," the reality star said in a statement issued by his attorney. "He was devastated to learn that Kenneth Mosher, the other person in the accident, passed away. His thoughts and prayers [are] with Mr. Mosher's family."

"They both know each other," Mosher's neighbor Richard Roepke told E! News at the time. "[The Moshers'] know the Soules'...They are both long-term farmers with their roots here in Buchanan and Fayette County so that's what makes it even more difficult is that they are over the fence neighbors."

Audio of a 911 call later revealed that Soules had called police before leaving the scene and checked Mosher's pulse and breathing during the call. Though Soules said he could feel a pulse, he confirmed there was blood coming out of Mosher's mouth and that he appeared to stop breathing.

In May 2017, Soules pleaded not guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of a fatal accident.

"While initial reports suggested Soules fled the scene, the 911 call confirms that Soules in fact was the one who contacted law enforcement immediately," his attorneys said in a statement to E! News in April 2017. "During the call, he clearly identified himself and explained his role in the terrible accident. Soules attempted to resuscitate Mr. Mosher and remained on the scene with him until emergency medical personnel arrived." His legal team further filed a demand asking law enforcement to preserve possible evidence.

However, in January, Judge Andrea Dryer denied Soules' motion to dismiss the case.

Soules rose to fame as a contestant on the 10th season of The Bachelorette before taking over as The Bachelor for season 19. He ultimately proposed to Whitney Bischoff, but the two called off their engagement just a few months later. He also competed on season 20 of Dancing With the Stars and ultimately reached fifth place.

https://www.eonline.com/news/986422/the-bachelor-s-chris-soules-pleads-guilty-in-fatal-car-crash-case

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 am

My guess is he won't get any jail time. I imagine he'll be glad to put this behind him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:50 am

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Dr7_fQ3V4AAl2yi
Access @accessonline
Former #Bachelor Chris Soules has struck a plea deal in his fatal car crash case. ahwd.tv/8ZDwb4 pic.twitter.com/aCkjYhjXIy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:21 am

I don't like to be mean, but I hope he gets some time in prison. He needs to pay something back for what happened. Wonder if he has given up alcohol. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:18 am

Newto wrote:I don't like to be mean, but I hope he gets some time in prison.  He needs to pay something back for what happened.  Wonder if he has given up alcohol.  JMO.
@Newto,
I don’t think you’re being mean, at all. IMO Chris is getting an incredible deal. Whenever you hit someone from the rear, it’s very difficult to avoid the assignment of fault yet, they’re really just charging the bare minimum of leaving the scene. Also his leaving was well advised because toxicology testing was apparently hours later. Jail time would surprise me as IMO restitution has already been made privately to allow for the plea deal. 

Since the victim was a neighbor, Chris was involved in the death of someone he apparently knew his whole life. IMO, That’s not a prescription for sobriety but, like you, I hope and pray he has learned the lesson about drinking and driving and modified his behavior accordingly.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 am

Also, I have read that Chris has been staying in the area, living a very quiet life since this happened. Probably in his own h*ll because of it. This period has been almost as long as a jail sentence could be.

I have also read that the family does not blame him at all.

IMO, his life has already been changed drastically because of this. He will be punishing himself for the rest of his life. He doesn't need jail to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:30 am

I don't think there was any proof that he was drinking when the accident happened. I do think he was wrong for leaving but he did call the police and stay until the EMT's arrived. This had to have matured him because he has to feel a level of responsibility no matter what. I imagine he'll have some kind of probation and hopefully, community service.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

+29
Linds911
allykat
jojo47
veg_out
HavaDrPepper