SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 am

Being online at the same time may not be ultimate proof but imo it is worth noting in the Peter is F1 column Smiley

jmo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 10 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 10 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 am

@tilthefinalrose, I completely disagree personally but that was a super cute post!! Have an upvote my friend!! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetangel20 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:00 am

Long time lurker. Posted 4 days ago by Star magazine on youtube.

Did anyone post about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGy1OZGu7ug

Insider says that Rachel's dad wishes she would marry someone with more education but he is scandal free and has a solid family.

Sounds like Peter IMO. Hugesmile

sweetangel20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:09 am

@sweetangel20 I am TeamPeter, but how would anyone know that? And to be honest, it's kinda rude, if true LOL. Then again, it's her dad and he has every right to feel that way. Just doesn't seem like something that would be admitted out loud to anyone outside of immediate family members.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:12 am

I highly doubt the judge is going to say anything to anyone. Nick thanked Rachel's dad for meeting with him off camera. His other daughter confirmed while the show was filming via facebook, that he won't be on the HTD, so it had nothing to do with Nick.

“I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel's father off camera,” Nick tweeted during Monday night’s episode. “Like the other fathers, he was wonderful. Thank u 2 all the families. #thebachelor.”
Ok Mag

The comment marrying someone with better education is a slap in the face to everyone who doesn't have a "better" education IMHO and I would hope any family member wouldn't make those comments in public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:23 am

@tilthefinalrose is a Pachel fan after my own heart. It actually might be what's going along all these days. I mean Peter did visibly like some of Rachel's posts so I'm not putting this past them

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:54 am

Rachel put out a new IG story. She is working from home!

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, I would certainly never go on the show, but if Peter's the next lead, I might need to apply.  It has to be destined  :gotcha:...  I've been on IG liking and posting at the same time as him a several times.  Hugesmile laugh out loud

JMO
cantstopl rofl hehehe laugh out loud

I may have to nominate my daughter affraid speechless She doesn't have a clue who Peter is but she is on IG a lot posting and liking so I'm sure she has posted\liked right before, after, or at same time as Peter. I like her current boyfriend but I'll just explain the destiny thing to him and I'm sure he'll understand. rotfl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 am

@KB_Mom you cant argue with SM signs rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 am

Isnt this snarking at people who have been sleuthing about SM postings at the same time? I understand it may not prove anything but  is it then okay to laugh or snark at their effort? Just asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 am

see2love wrote:Isnt this snarking at people who have been sleuthing about SM postings at the same time? I understand it may not prove anything but  is it then okay to laugh or snark at their effort? Just asking

it was not intended at such, just making a joke Smiley bestbud! And one that is directed at myself TBH since I can easily get over enthusiastic about SM "clues"!

I want to sleuth but I want to be able to have fun here too, it doesnt mean I intend to offend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 am

see2love wrote:Isnt this snarking at people who have been sleuthing about SM postings at the same time? I understand it may not prove anything but  is it then okay to laugh or snark at their effort? Just asking

I guess at the same time, isn't this snarking at the mods who monitor the threads day and night voluntarily and find no issues? Just asking?
Personally, I am getting tired as a mod of this pony.
Under normal circumstance, I would have deleted posts, sent pms and gone on. But no. I am getting fed up with it.
This is exactly why threads are getting locked.
The issue of respect is basically out the window this season and I am sick of it. I know I am not the only one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi