SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Well damn laugh out loud. Breathing new life into a sinking ship! I'm clueless but enjoy reading all the theories and clues.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:56 pm

I know this may be felt as random, but it is related to Peter, the F1, and sleuthing.  For those of you who have watched The Bachelorette Australia, Georgia Love, I would like to bring to your attention that Georgia's trailer and Rachel's trailer are IMO, up to certain point, similar. (I will reveal spoilers of her season, here in case you haven't watched it).  Interestingly, the winner of Georgia's season, Lee,  doesn't even kiss her once in her trailer, it is all romantic, ...and the one that is kissing her all the time is her F2, Matty J, now the  new -Australian Bachelor. I know I am comparing two different countries, but American producers were here in Australia last year and the made some changes in the formst. Last year The last scene of The Bachelorette Australia- Georgia shows Lee, the F1 diving into a pool in Singapore,and even though the shot was blurry and theywere showing their backs, I immediately knew the guy of that shot was Lee because of the shape of his calves, he has very particular calves. Similarly, in Rachel's trailer Peter and Rachel have the last scene together. I know this could be purely coincidental and doesn't prove anything but we will see if in the end it was a clue or not. IMO the trailer always tells the story.

Just to clarify: I am not affirming anything, I am just merely speculating, this isn't even a 'theory', it is JMO; a theory needs something more solid than what I have just exposed now to be considered a proper 'theory', but I thought some people may find this rather  interesting.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm

You Pachel fans refuse to give up! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Just when I thought all hope was lost for Peter as F1, you guys come up with a new theory. I can't keep up but I admire the effort!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:17 pm

A1day1 wrote:You Pachel fans refuse to give up! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Just when I thought all hope was lost for Peter as F1, you guys come up with a new theory. I can't keep up but I admire the effort!

To be honest, I am not really a 'Pachel fan', I don't like to be anyone's fan. Plus, I don't even like 'couples names', I find them infantile (sorry, that is JMO, I don't mean to offend anyone). If you want me to be even more frank, I think Rachel is okay as The Bachelorette but I don't like her that much, but I don't dislike her either. In fact, I like Peter far more than I like Rachel. I am sure that if he is not F1 he can find an awesome girl. Basically, since I am not a Rachel fan (I don't even follow her and I have no intentions to follow her in the future), imo, she can choose whoever she wants but I just want to know now who she chose because it amuses me to know it. I find great pleasure when I put facts together without having my emotions involved, and that makes the process less time-consuming and more neutral. That is all. If I am wrong and Peter is not F1 I am sure I will be completely fine as Peter can definitely find a smart, great beautiful girl put there, and there are millions of smart, great, beautiful people in this world. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 pm

@WrapQueen85 such a great timeline!

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Can anyone point me to the trackings of Peter during that time frame? Where are those discussions located. I was unspoiled around that time.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:30 pm

moonchild wrote:Can anyone point me to the trackings of Peter during that time frame?  Where are those discussions located.  I was unspoiled around that time.

He was in Madison.  Teaching classes and out and about on the weekend.  He was never "missing" or quiet on SM

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 pm

the only clue I can find is that he and Rachel seem to like stuff within a short period of each other. While that may have been a clue In Some seasons, this season we are dealing with a potential f2 (tog) that is IMO not very active on SM in the first place. However that should be tracked as y'all are doing.

Other than that I have not seen a link between her and his sleuthed activities. Jmo.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 pm

On the first page of every thread, there is a Previous threads here link. You can access all previous threads at any time.

If you are looking for something in particular, it's easier to look for posts during the time frame.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 pm

@moonchild page 76 of Peter thread #5

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4264p900-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-5

ETA: here's the post, thanks to poster @max64
Just went back through the SM threads to find out where Peter was in the time frame June 6th -June 8th If there was a SHV with Peter it would have to be somewhere around Madison so he could work. I know in the past that isn't the case but if he is f1 I don't know how else they could sneak him out with the type of work he does.

Peter
He posted on ig 10mins ago while Rachel liked pictures about 9mins later on June 6th @13:51

Looks like Peter is working from home or in today... he just posted a story to Instagram on June 7th @10:23 (this was the Instagram story he seemed very happy to be working from home) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p588-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Well he is not with Rachel he has a bootcamp today ! on June 7 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p600-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Peter just posted an IG video from his boot camp. On June 7 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p624-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Then there are several more pictures of Peter with fans after his class on June 7th
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p648-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Peter posted on Instagram June 8th the picture of him and his father https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFDPUyAYgw/?taken-by=peterkrauswi&hl=en

Someone posted this on Instagram that they worked on with Peter on June 8th they commented on his heavy beard wondering if he was trying to disguise himself. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFDUxRgmEM/

Rachel:
June 6th Rachel was flying American with a new hair do https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4230p504-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-7

This the thread that most of the AA flight took place for reference https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4230p516-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-7

Rachel was silent on SM and not sightings of her since the AA flight until she posted on Instagram a picture of her dog. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGIY0zD8GB/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en which could have been taken anytime and then an old picture on June 8th

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 am

Thanks, and you all are welcome for the timeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 am

I wanted to throw in my two cents when it comes to the current discussion. I'll state this on the onset that I'm watching whatever little I'm watching of the current season because of Peter. There is nothing else about this season that interests me one bit to be honest and I'm stating this so that what I'm about to say after this is not misinterpreted.

I feel like there is a difference between hope and false hope. I'm not someone who is as good as a lot of the folks who have been sleuthing for months or weeks when it comes to the current season. I haven't done any of that so appreciate all those efforts. At the same time from whatever I have come across here , I feel there is whole lot out there that supports the second spoiler as opposed to the first. At this point , I'm just curious considering people have worked darn hard to find all these signs that could perhaps point to Peter being F1. But I guess my question is , have there ever been a season in the recent past where the F1 is seen out and about so often yet we are still considering him a possible F1. Peter has been seen in Madison throughout most of these past few weeks so I'm just wondering out loud here as to how it's realistically possible for him to be at a SHV yet be seen all over his hometown. To me that is a glaring evidence of him perhaps not being the F1.

Not to mention the social media silence that apparently comes about when it comes to SHV. I don't think there has been a phase where one can state Peter has been completely off the social media radar. So isn't that a sign as well as to how he perhaps ain't the F1.

Now coming to whatever else I have noticed , Rachel tweeted something about perception a few hours after RS revealed the second spoiler. Rachel chose to mention about TOG's parent's marriage in her last blog when a lot was being said about the second spoiler. And one can't discount the mood hashtag either that she posted in one of her pictures , the same day as TOG posted it in one of his. I mean since we are all rationally trying to sleuth here , I feel like comparing the evidence or whatever signs there are out there only makes sense to make an informed opinion.

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer here. I definitely would love to see Peter as F1 but I guess I'm also not someone who wants to get my hopes up just because I like the guy. Infact I feel it's better to at this point know that there is a possibility he might not be F1 than to discover that during the finale itself.

JMO.

Last edited by chocolatebrownies on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi