SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm

I apologize if any offense was taken by anyone as this NOT how it was intended?

ETA: adding the not!

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm

I think some of us have been having a difficult time and are really looking at something to have fun with, and not necessarily laugh at the actual sleuthing of the timing of being on SM. It's only epi 3, we have a long way to go yet. It's difficult when the same topic of conversation goes on over and over with no real substance to some, to others it may mean something. The same thing goes on in threads for those that don't agree with the F1 spoiler, whoever that may be. I don't think Bryan is a player just because he went on a show 15 some odd years ago, or for kissing the way he did. Other's most definitely think he is. That's ok, it's different perspectives and we are all entitled to share our opinions whether we agree or disagree.

There are sleuthers that have been sleuthing for years and are the ones who actually discovered a SM pattern years ago, during SHV. That pattern has been a proven fact for many years thanks to them. For some, being on SM at the same time when they aren't physically together, doesn't make sense. That doesn't mean those that feel it might mean something can't discuss it.

There is a NO Discussion thread clues for F1 that can be used for those who are keeping track of their SM findings.

We all need to be sensitive to everyone's opinions, and I understand at times that's difficult because it can be draining to read the same thing over and over especially when someone asks a question that's been discussed months ago and sleuthed for pages.

We are all here to work together, help each other, all for the same reason, to sleuth the F1.

Carry on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 pm

@GuardianAngel can you direct to the no discussion thread? I won't be doing daily updates (although just today alone has been interesting) but I would like to post what I find somewhere after I spend some more time with it.

I understand the resistance from others by the way. My intent isn't to convince anyone one way or the other. I do the sleuthing for my own enjoyment and because I've noticed something interesting the past few days regarding Peter that I think merits more observation. Smiley Smiley

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Bit about Peter and Rachel chemistry in latest ET sneak peak:

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_behind_the_scenes_of_monday_night_the_bachelorette-219926/

Thaanks @Dessler!

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Rachel's latest IG pic seems to have Copper holding same rose bouquet as her date with Peter at Bark fest. Interesting?'
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:48 pm

NuFan wrote:@GuardianAngel can you direct to the no discussion thread? I won't be doing daily updates (although just today alone has been interesting) but I would like to post what I find somewhere after I spend some more time with it.

I understand the resistance from others by the way. My intent isn't to convince anyone one way or the other. I do the sleuthing for my own enjoyment and because I've noticed something interesting the past few days regarding Peter that I think merits more observation. Smiley Smiley

Here is the thread. Feel free to post anything you want in there.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4223p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-clues-f1-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

From the main page, Rachel Lindsay All topics. It's towards the top, NO Discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 pm

His rap, laugh out loud cringe, still like him though. Hope whatever RS has on him doesn't out to be similar to Luke ....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 11 DCuc83pU0AAuz4M
Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 11 DCujJu_V0AAX-Wl
Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin
God doesn't give with both hands. #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

sophienette wrote:Bit about Peter and Rachel chemistry in latest ET sneak peak:

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_behind_the_scenes_of_monday_night_the_bachelorette-219926/

Thaanks @Dessler!
Thanks for bringing this over. Oh the magic of editing ..It's amazing how the producers can cut ,and splice chop ,and dice to create the mood and even a little character they want..I think we've all said through the years how fun it would be to see what the editors left on the cutting room floor..In this clip,  it showed me more natural warmth and chemistry between Rachel and Peter than I had ever seen before. Of course I'm loving it because Peter is my very favorite. What ever happens in the end will be Rachels choice not mine...LOL ..Thanks again ... yes  I love this clip ...:yes:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 am

@Judiful I completely agree! Thanks for the clip @Dessler. It definitely shows more chemistry between Peter and Rachel IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:17 am

Kind of shocked to see how overtly jealous he was! When he's 1 on 1 he's fine and dandy with Rachel but that group date!

Things I noticed:
He had to read the date card. Don't know why he had the rationale that he would get another 1 on 1 immediately but he was not a happy camper when he read the it. He was kind of throwing a tantrum by pouting and sighing, really showing he was displeased.

And boy was he was quipping and chirping so many comments towards the men about their time and interactions with Rachel. This sassy jealousy was thoroughly funny to watch and unlike any of the boring and generic jealousy I've seen from previous bachelors.

The other contestants noticed Peter's moves (Titanic laugh out loud), particularly Josiah. I believe Josiah was the one who commented on his or whoever's instagram about rewitnessing their chemistry so was it seen often by the others? Man clearly can't help himself.

Also no confidence my butt laugh out loud. Peter stepped up to rap! Rap content was not rated E with some subtle shade thrown at the others and thankfully he was still being a gentlemen without cursing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 am

I have seen the camera pan to Peter a few times re: jealousy. I thought he was great tonight - very cheeky! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi