SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Simply put, "appropriate bachelor speed," would be telling her she's his future and only thing that he cares about and ever will imo. It's okay if he doesn't want to play Bachelor style games or cannot play those games, his choice, but the price is Rachel imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:I might be the only one but I don't think Peter's being too slow at all, and I don't think that's what will 'cost' him Rachel so to speak. I think he's been very clear in showing her his interest. IMO if Rachel doesn't pick him, it's because she wanted someone else point blank period, not because of anything Peter does or doesn't do. All JMO.

Yea, I tend to agree. I'm not seeing slow either at least not at this point of the season. I think it's much more realistic, even in Bach world, than declarations of love at this point. However, if we get to hometown, FSD and Peter still can't tell her he's falling in love or is in love with her, then that's a different story in terms of Bachelor/ette timeframe. I no longer care who she picks (I'm good with whatever choice she makes) and I wish her and her chosen guy all the happiness in the world.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Acrunch wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I might be the only one but I don't think Peter's being too slow at all, and I don't think that's what will 'cost' him Rachel so to speak. I think he's been very clear in showing her his interest. IMO if Rachel doesn't pick him, it's because she wanted someone else point blank period, not because of anything Peter does or doesn't do. All JMO.

Yea, I tend to agree.  I'm not seeing slow either at least not at this point of the season.  I think it's much more realistic, even in Bach world, than declarations of love at this point.  However, if we get to hometown, FSD and Peter still can't tell her he's falling in love or is in love with her, then that's a different story in terms of Bachelor/ette timeframe.   I no longer care who she picks (I'm good with whatever choice she makes) and I wish her and her chosen guy all the happiness in the world.  
Totally on the exact same page on this one. I think if episode 7 passes without a declaration of love, then I'll think he's moving too slowly. But the pace he's at, even in this warped world, is still good right now IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
TLTF wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peter is imo totally authentic and likes Rachel a lot and if they had met at a bar or by swiping right, I bet she could have ended up with him irl just fine and been very happy in time. However, in this environment, his style doesn't work and will cost him the girl in the end. All imo.

Well I still hope that Rachel will be understanding as she  had the same problem in TB Smiley
She probs was and it was likely a very hard call for her but when she had one man doing it allll right from day 1 and one man huffing it from day 1 imo, it was a pretty obvious call in the end to make for her in my eyes.

Yea I see it like you do @alanna TOG has been making the exact right moves with the most limited time while Peter has been authentic, real and he's expressed his interest when it felt right and he's pushed himself out of his comfort zone to show her his interest but he has also missed opportunities to be effusive and assertive in the way that Bryan has been. IMO for a girl like Rachel who is guarded and protecting herself - she needs a bit of a push to really let go and to feel safe to let go. And that's why I think Peter slightly shy awkwardness in the romance department has him building a very organic and real relationship that gets outcompeted by Bryan IMO
all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 pm

You get very little time with the lead and during that time IMO talking about moving somewhere other than your own city or the leads city appears you are more concerned about moving elsewhere. The fact that he said he didn't give Dallas a thought until that moment is another ? mark. I find it hard to believe he didn't know she was a lawyer in Dallas. Did he not think if he had any chance would he be open to moving to Dallas?

This isn't normal. She is well established in Dallas, why is he talking about moving elsewhere? I would like to hear other's thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Rachel said on numerous occasions that she's willing to move for love.  It could be Florida, Wisconsin or another state.IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You get very little time with the lead and during that time IMO talking about moving somewhere other than your own city or the leads city appears you are more concerned about moving elsewhere. The fact that he said he didn't give Dallas a thought until that moment is another ? mark. I find it hard to believe he didn't know she was a lawyer in Dallas. Did he not think if he had any chance would he be open to moving to Dallas?

This isn't normal. She is well established in Dallas, why is he talking about moving elsewhere? I would like to hear other's thoughts.

My interpretation of Peter's comment on Dallas was that up until he met Rachel and started the process, he had never considered it but that he obviously does now given that's where Rachel lives. I wish I could rewatch to get his exact words and to see if on second viewing, I would feel differently.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You get very little time with the lead and during that time IMO talking about moving somewhere other than your own city or the leads city appears you are more concerned about moving elsewhere. The fact that he said he didn't give Dallas a thought until that moment is another ? mark. I find it hard to believe he didn't know she was a lawyer in Dallas. Did he not think if he had any chance would he be open to moving to Dallas?

He said he didn't think about Texas until he got on the show. I feel like that's a totally normal, realistic thing just like Chris' girls didn't think about Iowa until being on his season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Acrunch wrote:

My interpretation of Peter's comment on Dallas was that up until he met Rachel and started the process, he had never considered it but that he obviously does now given that's where Rachel lives.  I wish I could rewatch to get his exact words and to see if on second viewing, I would feel differently.

Direct quote: "Texas had never even come across my thoughts, until now obviously." I take zero issue with this statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

IA Rachel said many times she's willing to move for love. That statement tells me if she falls in love with someone who lives in Timbuktu and it makes sense to move there, she would.

It doesn't tell me that if she falls in love with someone that lives in Timbuktu that they will both pack up their lives and move to a different city where there is no reason or connection, such as L.A. which Peter has already alluded to Palm Springs.

I guess I'll have to see where it goes from here. Four epi's, twice we've seen this conversation. It wouldn't be shown if it didn't have a meaning of some sort IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Did he say that moment or until he met her. Wouldn't that be two different things. Best new couples thrive better when they start off fresh. I believe he has moved before for someone, so, I doubt moving is that much of a biggie for him but real talk, starting a new life with someone in a new city where you both build a new life together doesn't sound unreasonable to me, jmo.so, I am not sure why talking about neutral places that is not both of their own hometowns is a negative. I think Ali and Roberto did the same.JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

lexforlife wrote:Did he say that moment or until he met her. Wouldn't that be two different things. Best new couples thrive better when they start off fresh. I believe he has moved before for someone, so, I doubt moving is that much of a biggie for him but real talk, starting a new life with someone in a new city where you both build a new life together doesn't sound unreasonable to me, jmo.so, I am not sure why talking about neutral places that is not both of their own hometowns is a negative.  I think Ali and Roberto did the same.JMHO.

He said neither. His words were "until now."

I personally appreciate that he is being honest. He's not afraid to challenge her and isn't just saying things that she wants to hear. Vanessa did the same thing last season. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi