SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 am

I agree, I like Peter, but I prefer Bryan to be the Bachelor, although I think he's F1. The last two seasons of the bachelor have been boring. I expected Ben to be boring, but Nick being boring disappointed me, especially since he was a "controversial" pick.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great. I would love for him to be the F1 because I really don't want a season of TB with Peter.

You and me both! bestbud! Even though I don't think he is F1 at all, I will be very happy if I am wrong and Rachel chooses him. laugh out loud Then he is her problem IMO and I wouldn't have to watch Luke 2.0's season. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 2498057887

All JMO

Who's Luke?

Luke was the 'fan-favorite' from Jojo's season who was supposed to be the last Bachelor. But then, too many skeletons started spilling out of the closet behind-the-scenes along with his desire to be TB to strictly promote his career IMO, so TPTB passed him over for Nick. I see too many similarities for now and I am interested in seeing how things play out going forward. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 4256136633

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 am

A1day1 wrote:@chocolatebrownies Gotta agree with you too. I would love for Peter to be F1, and he very well could be, but I'm leaning towards Bryan at the moment. There are a few people on this forum that have sources saying Peter, which is great and I'm not questioning it, but I'm just not seeing Peter as the winner right now. Only time will tell I guess, and I'm excited to see the finale to finally see who proposes! JMO
IA. IMO there are too many signs pointing to Peter not being F1. But maybe that's ok, as although he and Rachel might have a strong connection and enjoy each other's company, they may not be in love.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 am

I just want to give mad props to @WrapQueen85 for her amazing sleuthing and in depth research.

Not only did she bring us super interesting Puppylove info and the super detailed Rachel timeline all in one day, but also possible vendors for Ringate 2017 among other novel in-depth research.  

Girl, you good! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 am

coolangel wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
coolangel wrote:

You and me both! bestbud! Even though I don't think he is F1 at all, I will be very happy if I am wrong and Rachel chooses him. laugh out loud Then he is her problem IMO and I wouldn't have to watch Luke 2.0's season. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 2498057887

All JMO

Who's Luke?

Luke was the 'fan-favorite' from Jojo's season who was supposed to be the last Bachelor. But then, too many skeletons started spilling out of the closet behind-the-scenes along with his desire to be TB to strictly promote his career IMO, so TPTB passed him over for Nick. I see too many similarities for now and I am interested in seeing how things play out going forward. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 4 4256136633

2pop

All JMO

Lol not even close imo. They dumped him as the bachelor because he was sleeping with girls and promising them he would get them a spot on the bachelor as a contestant. Inside source told me. They are all on there to promote themselves tbh. Most people know that that's why the contestants start shilling teeth whitening and gummy hair bears on Insta. Imo

Sorry also forgot to add, the same was said about Nick wanting the spotlight, hence the fact he did three bachelor/ette series and DWTS. Source has told me his not wanting to leave the spotlight behind anytime soon, he's looking for other Hollywood opportunities. So as I said before, they're all in it for the wrong reasons, some just get an engagement ring or fiancé as a bonus imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:37 am

And what if he turns out not to be like Luke? Not seeing the comparison. Two very different beings with different backgrounds, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 am

lexforlife wrote:And what if he turns out not to be like Luke? Not seeing the comparison. Two very different beings with different backgrounds, JMO.

I agree very different people and tbh I think he's mature enough to carry it off. I see him a little bit like Sean Lowe tbh. He's wasn't exactly laugh a minute as a bachelorette contestant but was lovely as the bachelor. He found someone fun that brought that side of him out imo. One of my favourite seasons.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 am

Even though I do like TOG with Rachel, if I had to choose between Peter being F1 and the Bachelor, I would want him to be F1, if only because I haven't seen much of Peter's sparkling personality so far on the show and I don't want a bland bachelor. It's possible it is just his edit this season (too perfect and to me perfection is boring on TV). Then again, I found Rachel boring on Nick's season because they too edited her as too perfect. I like seeing more of her true(er) personality this season on the Bachelorette. Who knows, when given his own season, we would see more of Peter's personality also. This is JMO and FWIW, I hated Sean as the Bachelor. He was so self-righteous IMO. So let's hope Peter is not like that (I doubt he is from what I've seen so far of him).

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:50 am

makeover wrote:Even though I do like TOG with Rachel, if I had to choose between Peter being F1 and the Bachelor, I would want him to be F1, if only because I haven't seen much of Peter's sparkling personality so far on the show and I don't want a bland bachelor. It's possible it is just his edit this season (too perfect and to me perfection is boring on TV). Then again, I found Rachel boring on Nick's season because they too edited her as too perfect. I like seeing more of her true(er) personality this season on the Bachelorette. Who knows, when given his own season, we would see more of Peter's personality also. This is JMO and FWIW, I hated Sean as the Bachelor. He was so self-righteous IMO. So let's hope Peter is not like that (I doubt he is from what I've seen so far of him).

I don't think he is either, I think they are presenting him as clean and drama free as possible so we have the Yi and the yang between the F1and 2. It wouldn't surprise me if Peter has s bit if a cheeky streak imo

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 am

For me, it's not a matter of needing Peter to be F1. If he is, he is. If he isn't, he's most likely the next Bachelor. I'm fine either way (although the predictable fifth episode winner pattern hopefully stops soon). I'm just trying to keep an open mind because the sleuthing people do here is fun to look at. I haven't seen any reason for me to slam the door shut on either option yet because both have circumstantial evidence for and against their favor. I actually almost did slam the door shut on Peter last week and then some social media patterns (I say patterns because there are far too many instances for me to call them coincidences) occurred that made me think well, maybe not just yet. It's so early in the season - it's dragging - that with time, a clearer picture may emerge and maybe I will think it really was coincidence all along.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:48 am

Great post NuFan, ITA

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 am

Bottom line, the questioning and sleuthing must continue.
I am not a fan of folks " seeing " the connection between the lead and a contestan to judge f1. In a highly edited show, the producers can make us see things that absolutely aren't there by strategically placed VOs and other editing tricks.

The best season to use as an example is Brad 2.0' where the boards ( it was fort back then) waxed eloquent about how Chantal and Brad were perfect In Their eyes, thanks to the early spoiler and very clever editing.
Post season we find out that Chantal defaulted to f2 and had Ash not pulled back.

My point is that editing can skew big time.

Des season is another we're dogged sleuthing won the day. Rs had the entire F4!line up wrong.

So far the sleuthing here has not swayed me strongly either way. From watching unspoiled prior to jumping to this side I see bryan as f1 but again, SM sleuthing has not convinced me either way and there is still a case for both imo
Keep personal feelings out and continue sleuthing.

All my thoughts and opinions.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi