SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Previous Threads Here

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:20 am

Bryan " I miss Rachel"...SHV this weekend ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 am

I can't remember who I am replying to but there was a comment made about Bryan's part on the spelling bee being edited out - which they can do 'because he is F1'. IMO, negative things aren't usually edited out for the F1 (if it is in fact negative) - this is usually done for the next Bachelor, where a clean edit is usually shown IMO. I am very suspicious of why they have edited this out.

Anyway, I am still not convinced he is F1, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with all the posts, especially when there are posters referring to Bryan as F1. I keep thinking I must have missed a huge piece of evidence that shows Bryan as definitely F1. The show isn't over yet!

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 am

@bachfan05 Vanessa, Lauren, Nikki, and Catherine have either spoken or other contestants from their season have said that things that would portray them negatively werent shown.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am

hae1001 wrote:@bachfan05 Vanessa, Lauren, Nikki, and Catherine have either spoken or other contestants from their season have said that things that would portray them negatively werent shown.

Thanks. I'm probably thinking more about the Australian versions - some of the F1's edits weren't 'perfect' and one was just downright horrible (Alex) IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:47 am

All those women named above are from the Bachelor though. The Bachelorette franchise as of recently do not care to show the F1 in a slightly less than perfect edit. Jordan Shawn were not perfect edits, IMo. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:45 am

I don't think Bryan is getting a perfect edit they clearly talk much beyond his cheesy lines based on her blog and body language but all we see is his cheesy lines not the substance of the conversations. Not sure what it means yet but I don't see a perfect edit.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:17 am

Cila51290 wrote:All those women named above are from the Bachelor though. The Bachelorette franchise as of recently do not care to show the F1 in a slightly less than perfect edit. Jordan Shawn were not perfect edits, IMo. JMO

Except for Chris (who IMO was shown as something of a sap) all F1s were shown flawed. I recall heated discussions about JP when they showed him getting jealous and angry. At that time folk said there was no way he could be f1 but he was and they kept Bens edit pretty darn clean in comparison. This is nothing new for tbe B'ette series. TB has a different edit imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:19 am

nd4reality wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:All those women named above are from the Bachelor though. The Bachelorette franchise as of recently do not care to show the F1 in a slightly less than perfect edit. Jordan Shawn were not perfect edits, IMo. JMO

Except for Chris (who IMO was shown as something of a sap) all F1s were shown flawed. I recall heated discussions about JP when they showed him getting jealous and angry. At that time folk said there was no way he could be f1 but he was and they kept Bens edit pretty darn clean in comparison. This is nothing new for tbe B'ette series. TB has a different edit imo.
Or maybe the women just choose these types of men. They cannot edit anything IN as someone from this franchise has said (kiptyn I think). IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

I'm thinking of the opposite. Maybe when Bryan was up, he paid attention to Rachel, did some of his apparent smooth talking, and it was too much chemistry eye contact or whatever, so they scrapped it or they just don't want to show him too much.

It will be interesting to see going forward what else they don't show. So far we have a group date rose, the spelling bee and maybe their alone time when he interrupted Kenny. I can't comment on the spelling bee but the other two I would imagine are positive exchanges. I wonder what Rachel said to him when she gave him the group date rose? I'm thinking it consisted of info we didn't see and therefore they couldn't show her giving him the GDR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:03 am

Do we know for sure that they aren't going to show him getting the GDR? Chris Harrison mentioned it in his blog and there is a split second where you can see he has it at the end of episode 4 (in the preview for next week, at 1:21:03, http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-13/4-week-4), but I'm still holding out hope that they show it. The press release for next week's ep even teases it a little:

"Kenny and Lee continue their compelling and impassioned confrontation during the spelling-bee group date after-party, but Rachel sends a message by what man she rewards the coveted group date rose."

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 am

@sarahg thanks for clarifying. I was confused by the earlier posts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown