SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:40 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Where is the watch discussion going on? Rachel was tagged in this pic. Her watch looks familiar...?? It looks like the one in that first post back, but still not picture of the front unfortunately. (Sorry, I'm having issues with embeding IG posts, maybe someone can copy it over?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/?taken-by=jtkrum

@sdmom, was it you who asked Rachel to re-wear the watch? laugh out loud I can't remember. Funny that it's shown up again.

@guardianAngel, do we need a watchgate thread?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quote)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:42 pm

I take the credit! giggling

Hi Rach, enjoy your SHV ! Don't forget to throw us more bones!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:58 pm

@sdmom I can create a watchgate thread, and bring all posts over to one thread. I will do that later on. I think a No Discussion would be better, and discussion can continue here so we don't clog the findings with the posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm

I can't throw up these praise hands quick enough. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 1f64c It's funny how we still can't see the face of the watch; it's resting on the side of Rachel's wrist in both post-show pics. It might be because it's kind of loose on her even on the last hole of the band? But yusss to connecting more dots!

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Is there any chance that Bryan is holed up mostly closer to Dallas so that R can work (part time or some time) ? It just occurred to me that is a possibility.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Do we have other examples where members asked contestants via SM to do certain actions or give hints about the show's outcome or is it usually coincedence and wishful thinking? Just wondering if reading into the watch thing too much.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Yes, there have been in the past.  One of the most well known, IMO, was Andi and Josh.  Pics or updates would be requested by fans here and not too long after one would appear on some form of SM.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:47 pm

@Kels0012 Josh and Andi's season was dubbed "Ask and you shall receive" because whatever was asked, sure enough it was received more times than not.

I noticed in the epi description is says Bryan was gifted a watch. It doesn't say anything about Rachel getting a watch. This is be interesting if they show her getting a watch too, or just Bryan.

The first one-on-one date goes to Bryan, and it is first class all the way. The couple takes a ride in a luxurious car to a world-renowned watch shop where Rachel gifts him with one of the handsome time pieces. Later at beautiful Victoria Concert Hall, Bryan opens up about a troubled past relationship. They dance to the music of a string quartet to top off the evening, but will it be enough for Bryan to secure a rose?
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4304-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-episode-7-july-10-sleuthing-spoilers#1193310

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there any chance that Bryan is holed up mostly closer to Dallas so that R can work (part time or some time) ? It just occurred to me that is a possibility.
You think?? Maybe. It's like these peeps can appear on 1 episode and then quit their jobs forever laugh out loud Kinda joking.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there any chance that Bryan is holed up mostly closer to Dallas so that R can work (part time or some time) ? It just occurred to me that is a possibility.
You think?? Maybe. It's like these peeps can appear on 1 episode and then quit their jobs forever laugh out loud Kinda joking.

Maybe MF and Co are paying him for chiropractic services to them all in the privacy of the SH ! just kidding.

But maybe R is in fact closer to home so she can work.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:12 pm

sdmom wrote:I take the credit! giggling

Hi Rach, enjoy your SHV ! Don't forget to throw us more bones!

Huge thanks and credit goes out to you!! HUGE! HUGE! HUGE! thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kels0012 Josh and Andi's season was dubbed "Ask and you shall receive" because whatever was asked, sure enough it was received more times than not.

I noticed in the epi description is says Bryan was gifted a watch. It doesn't say anything about Rachel getting a watch. This is be interesting if they show her getting a watch too, or just Bryan.

The first one-on-one date goes to Bryan, and it is first class all the way. The couple takes a ride in a luxurious car to a world-renowned watch shop where Rachel gifts him with one of the handsome time pieces. Later at beautiful Victoria Concert Hall, Bryan opens up about a troubled past relationship. They dance to the music of a string quartet to top off the evening, but will it be enough for Bryan to secure a rose?
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4304-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-episode-7-july-10-sleuthing-spoilers#1193310

I may be wrong, but what I thought upon reading this episode description was that part of the date included Rachel and Bryan going to the watch store where she gifted him with a watch.  The key to me is gifted.  I think the store as part of a product placement deal with production "provided" the watch for Bryan and perhaps one for Rachel as well.  To me it is not different from Hotels/Restaurants etc. "providing" accommodations for promotional consideration. Just like the luxury limo and the concert were "provided" for promotional consideration.  I believe this happens all the time in tv and movies....kind of a glorified "gift bag" if you will.  Of course I do think  Rachel vs. production chose Bryan for this date, so that is the part I am focused on. IMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown