SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:47 am

It was an interesting show. For this couple, I would recommend it.

Then, I can share the goss from what I remember about the show. It was an Eva Longeria production and lots of interesting gossips about the show and the participants

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by provenceguy Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:36 pm

Spill, gurl, spill!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:55 pm

@Idlemess I remember that it was Eva. Weren't there three guys and she was rumored to be involved with one?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:59 pm

Sprite wrote:@Idlemess I remember that it was Eva. Weren't there three guys and she was rumored to be involved with one?

Yes, that’s right! Scandalous situation along with hurt feelings. It was the end. One season show. The guy was Ernesto and his pick was Shandi (model) but he allegedly dropped her for Eva.

Ben Patton, the half brother of Jojo Fletcher was another bachelor. He was hot! Had lots of chemistry with three women. Supposedly, one he had a past with, a sweet emotional one and a Christian virgin. He picked the Christian virgin laugh out loud.

The best was Tim and Jenna. It was magic. Very obvious but Tim was sincere and followed through to his Jenna.

I would watch just for them 👍🏽

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:58 pm

@Idlemess I remember I started watching, but for some reason didn't finish the season. I may have to go back and try to find it and watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:27 pm

I had a quick look and found some epi's on youtube. This is epi 3. There's aren't many that I can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=561zhHCc0o0

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:27 pm

Awww how sweet!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0jnYCCsgHA/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:30 pm

Awwwwww.... I just love them!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

+7
grace8136
AllAboutLove
BachfanNY
Gale1
Litta123