SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beweird - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:08 pm

@Lost17 Do you mean you want a Fan forum?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

beweird - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by 1SeasonOnly Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:16 pm

HEA wrote:just something to add on eric's way... Alex answered his #itsamiracleseason hashtag but I did not see any other guys doing it?

just wondering................. would the miracle season be a reference of the next MOC next bachelor?

ps: how many of us are going to watch eric and rachel now? giggling

Not sure I follow. What do you mean Alex answered? I'm so bad when it comes to SM, so pardon my ignorance. I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to Eric, especially since he's been flying under the radar and not much has gotten out re his dates with Rachel.

Also, Peter's recent IG story is a bit OTT/overt, which, IMO and book, goes against him being F1.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 pm

I think Peter is getting ready to go on the road for his business he posted about it on IG. But interesting timing though..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Adam and Brady are the ones I see regularly commenting on Eric's instagram. Eric hung out with Adam in LA a few weeks ago, i think May 30. He hiked with Brady and Jamey last weekend. Also Eric and Will had a convo on Will's instagram - the pic of Will on the balcony. just fyi.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 pm

HEA wrote:just something to add on eric's way... Alex answered his #itsamiracleseason hashtag but I did not see any other guys doing it?

just wondering................. would the miracle season be a reference of the next MOC next bachelor?

ps: how many of us are going to watch eric and rachel now? giggling
Eric sure wasn't on my radar, he is now...especially after reading his SM.

I don't see Eric as the next bach, maybe Peter at this point or even Alex since he's gaining in popularity.

Miracle season and season of firsts because we had our first woc bachelorette and she picks a moc as her F1, our first engaged black couple to come out of the show. yes

GA-no on the fan forum, yet anyway, unless he has enough fans to support it??

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 pm

If Eric is F1, he can't be the next Bachelor. Personally, I think Bryan or Dean would make the best Bachelors.  I also think Josiah would make a great Bachelor. They were considering Jubilee who did not finish in the F4, so I would think they would consider Josiah as well. He is very entertaining and big personality! I like Alex but why does he share an instagram with another guy?  Are they are a couple? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:03 pm

That's the thing with Alex, he's got so many layers to him, would be fun getting to know him-and his family. Would be wild and crazy, but oh so entertaining! His SM is hilarious. jmo

Dean might be taken and I've had enough of the Bryan kisses, can't imagine having to watch all of that with multiple girls, plus he followed Lee and DeMario, no thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:09 pm

I noticed when Bryan was sitting in Detention on the spelling bee date, he sat next to Lee and they were having a conversation. And of course, Bryan was the one who didn't want to "get involved" in the drama. While Dean, on the other hand, stuck up for his friends, an honorable move. I can see them giving Dean a heartbreak in Paradise, and making him the next Bachelor. He is a natural on camera, great personality and smile.

I do think a lot of women like Bryan's charisma and charm. He would not be a dull Bachelor. I wouldn't mind either Bryan or Dean.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 pm

SFoster wrote:Yes, I do think Eric is the only one who would be bothered by watching her kiss the other men. As any man would be who is in love with his lady. And it is rare that any of the couples last from this show. Can't predict that. Kaitlyn joked that they are waiting until June 27th when she can keep the ring. And on the Big Bois interview Rachel did say that her fiance was bothered by her kissing the other men. And that interview was after the first episode on which there was only one kiss, with Bryan. So if Bryan is F1, he wouldn't have seen her kissing other men yet, except on the trailers/previews. Maybe that was what bothered him, though. #TeamEric

Are we sure lead and F1 don't get to see few episodes in advance or something?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm

@1SeasonOnly @Lost17

alex used the same hashtag in response to eric.
but i do not think i have seen it used it with any other guys
so me thinking it may be an inside joke for both of them

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
SFoster wrote:Yes, I do think Eric is the only one who would be bothered by watching her kiss the other men. As any man would be who is in love with his lady. And it is rare that any of the couples last from this show. Can't predict that. Kaitlyn joked that they are waiting until June 27th when she can keep the ring. And on the Big Bois interview Rachel did say that her fiance was bothered by her kissing the other men. And that interview was after the first episode on which there was only one kiss, with Bryan. So if Bryan is F1, he wouldn't have seen her kissing other men yet, except on the trailers/previews. Maybe that was what bothered him, though. #TeamEric

Not generally. I have not heard of a few episodes ever. EVER. Anyone else?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

one yes. two maybe. more not sure, would say no imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler