SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Diana wrote:imo a loving fiancé would not be liking bikini pics (.i.e jen) of ladies he's not even following. jmo

Have to agree with that and that is exactly the point some were trying to make.

Yep! Jen is really so lovely and classy. If he is not with Rachel, I think Jen, Peter and his new puppy ( another clue, imo) would make a cute family.

That said, I used to spend lots of time studying social media (Nick 1.0, in particular) and I know for a fact that past contestants, especially f1 and f2, and their families (!) will give clues that try to persuade fans to think one way or other. I was convinced that Nick was Andi's f1 based on a misleading clue that we sleuthers received from one of his family members on SM. We were later told that they thought we would know it was a joke. Nope!

Imo, I would not bet the farm on SM clues unless they really give something away a la Kaitlyn, Jef, Brad 2.0 with Ricki drawing on fridge, etc.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 pm

So far all her f3 have misbehaved/screwed up on sm in some way, shape or form imo. None of them are spotless sm-wise as far as I'm concerned.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 pm

@NuFan Her name was Elyse Parzyck. I think she's married now.

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 pm

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Screen11
Source

Have a lot of people been asking about this top though? Cause it's really ugly IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Screen11
Source

Have a lot of people been asking about this top though? Cause it's really ugly IMO.

LOL you make me laugh. I think the color is nice but the shape of the shirt is ugly. It's a little boxy and ill fitting on Rach. She still looked gorgeous though.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:37 pm

It looked better on screen, but this picture is not flattering at all.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I liked the top!! I think the screenie isn't flattering, maybe she used the wrong filter laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Screen11
Source

hahaha I'm trying to read your comment and keep a straight face (i'm at work) but I can't hhahaha cantstopl

But I also did like the top laugh out loud

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

An awesome video of Ashton Kutcher and Jimmy Fallon gassing TF out of Rachel (starts at 1:41) laugh out loud he also talks about being on the show

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 pm

@ReneeM girl that clip had me rofl

laugh out loud at the "she has health insurance" comment....too funny.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:02 pm

laugh out loud they were so excited talking about Rachel/the show.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Omg, too funny! Rachel is the bomb. Love that Ashton is saying it's no longer a guilty pleasure to watch cuz everyone is talking about it.

Casting must be pretty happy to have discovered Rachel. Hopefully this leads to more quality picks in future.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler