SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did Bryan delete the hashtag #whatothermen laugh out loud
I think the hashtag was added by @Alanna in her post.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:23 pm

@Alanna @bleuberry that # is all kinds of trouble, it wasn't put by Bryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Not that fantasy suites define, or underscore, what happens at the end, but this response shows she only "slept" (the interviewer's word, not mine) with two men.

https://youtu.be/lw9jlkgzVew

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Guys!!! I put the hashtag. Me!! laugh out loud I'll delete it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:41 pm

They make such a great couple! https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/879436642444087298

(no success embedding it)

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Both outfits are so tragic IMO

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm

emusha wrote:
SFoster wrote:I think this is significant. http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

"I love saying I have a fiance!" she added. "But you won't be able to figure it out. Like, you will see me go along and struggle with it and back and forth and it was a hard decision for me. So I think that the way that I fell in love with him, America will too." -  

She is saying that America will fall in love with him over time, like she did. So to me, F1 is someone that America is NOT in love with at first, but will fall in love with. America will be won over in the end. That could be, again, Bryan or Eric, but most likely Eric, since Bryan does have a fan base. 99% of fans were TeamPeter off the bat. I may be exaggerating but that's the way it seemed to me. (I was in the 1%).

Cool thx for bringing this over.

What I hear her saying here specifically is that she goes through the struggle of figuring out whether or not her F1 is her F1 and that struggle and that hard decision i.e. the way that she fell in love with him ultimately the process she went through to fall in love with him makes her F1 compelling and someone America will fall in love with too. IMHO Rachel is not discussing the audience reaction but rather the the process...the struggle...the love story with which she fell in love with her F1 she believes will make the audience fall in love with him too.

Again I do not see the language "slow burn".

All IMHO

Should be very interesting.
The way both Eric and Bryan are so negatively perceived by many, that could be a very hard sell, IMO. Add to that, the lead never really knows which direction editing will go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sure there will be a back and forth sooner or later based on prior seasons. They are always conflicted choosing between two but suddenly the morning of the FRC a light bulb goes off and they suddenly have "clarity".

Smiley

hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Ahh ok thanks everyone!

Also yeah that sweater-jean-shoe combo is not happening. JMO. But they look kinda cute (ugh) laugh out loud

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Guys!!! I put the hashtag. Me!! laugh out loud I'll delete it.

Probably a good idea. We are so popular everywhere and quoted so often that it will sprout wings and grow before you know it, it will be on ET tonight. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ahh ok thanks everyone!

Also yeah that sweater-jean-shoe combo is not happening. JMO.
It is so sad that I actually don't know which one of them you're referring to. Rachel needs to burn that top, my eyes are offended. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ahh ok thanks everyone!

Also yeah that sweater-jean-shoe combo is not happening. JMO.
It is so sad that I actually don't know which one of them you're referring to. Rachel needs to burn that top, my eyes are offended. Jmo.

Agreed! What happened, Cary?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler