SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Carine wrote:Hmm yeah she could have been keeping up with her recaps for awhile but why only tweet about the recapper now after her 1on1 with Bryan and she is all team Bryan...?

JMO but maybe because Rachel is Team Bryan too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Rachel's blog post: http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-exclusive-bachelorette-blog-bryan-abasolo-falling-love-lee-garrett-kenny-king-feud/

Is it just me or did Rachel pretty much confirm its Bryan in her blog? giggling giggling

So many clues in that blog but this one seals it for me. The part where she describes what she is looking for:
But I’m not looking for easy in this journey. I’m looking for extraordinary. I’m looking for a man who I see and it makes me melt. I’m looking for the man I cannot imagine a day without him being in my life. I’m looking for the unexplainable connection and spark — real, true love.

and then these lines when she describes Bryan:
But Bryan made it clear he had never let that spark fade. In fact, he had let that spark build into a roaring four-alarm blaze.

Rachel, girl, you are a goner! giggling giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Wait, did she mention Peter at all in her blog?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, did she mention Peter at all in her blog?
No. I imagine rachel is like, "What hot tub scene?? Didn't see any hot tub scene!! Let me tell you more about Bryan" laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 pm

No mention of peter hot tub time. Yea bryan is definitely f1 imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Just once in picking up on the GD from episode 4. No hot tub mention at all.  :uptonogood

Let’s pick things back up at the after party of the spelling bee date. That night I was suffering from a pretty bad cold. I wasn’t kidding when I had been telling the men I was contagious. But let’s just say that didn’t stop men like Bryan and Peter from going in for some romantic moments, or Will taking the time to make me a hot toddy to sooth my sore throat.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
No. I imagine rachel is like, "What hot tub scene?? Didn't see any hot tub scene!! Let me tell you more about Bryan" laugh out loud

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 3806527698

Seriously the omission of Peter doesn't bode well for him, imo. I still remember Andi and Kaitlyn completely ignored f2 in their blogs.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 3806527698

Seriously the omission of Peter doesn't bode well for him, imo. I still remember Andi and Kaitlyn completely ignored f2 in their blogs.
And Jo too. I didn't think this would be Rachel but I think with her alpha Baddy 2.0, she will be the same way. Nothing wrong with that imo- 2/3 times it works out every time for the couple laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 pm

I just hope Rachel will get her HEA. I think no matter who she choose, she will have beautiful babies!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:Rachel's blog post: http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-exclusive-bachelorette-blog-bryan-abasolo-falling-love-lee-garrett-kenny-king-feud/

Is it just me or did Rachel pretty much confirm its Bryan in her blog? giggling giggling

So many clues in that blog but this one seals it for me. The part where she describes what she is looking for:
But I’m not looking for easy in this journey. I’m looking for extraordinary. I’m looking for a man who I see and it makes me melt. I’m looking for the man I cannot imagine a day without him being in my life. I’m looking for the unexplainable connection and spark — real, true love.

and then these lines when she describes Bryan:
But Bryan made it clear he had never let that spark fade. In fact, he had let that spark build into a roaring four-alarm blaze.

Rachel, girl, you are a goner! giggling giggling

All JMO

Damn Rach! She couldn't have spelled it out more clearly that Bryan is her MAN imo than if she rang that four-alarm bell herself! :yes:

Heck I need a four-alarm blaze emoticon! ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Also I could be totally wrong about this coz I don't remember the language the lead used in prior seasons for back-to-back episodes, but IMO Rachel has had this love letter...err...blog ready for quite some time IMO. giggling Look at the bolded:

Next week you’ll see the climax of what was the most hostile feud of the season, and maybe in Bachelor history.
Source

Shouldn't it have read 'Tonight' if it was written in the past 2 days?  Hugesmile It could be that they still go by semantics but it's interesting IMO. ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 51 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

Right!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud I almost expect her to start trending the hashtag #whathottub on twitter tonight! giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler