SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:08 pm

hae1001 wrote:No mention of peter hot tub time. Yea bryan is definitely f1 imo.
Yep, that's what I think. The way she describes Bryan in her blog, no other guy is on the level of how she feels about him. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Apparently, the hot tub with Peter wasn't that memorable for Rachel. No mention of it at all in her blog. Rachel is a smart girl! giggling Plenty of gushing about Bryan though, plus she mentioned him first at the beginning. Bryan, Peter and Will...in that order.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Apparently, the hot tub with Peter wasn't that memorable for Rachel.  No mention of it at all in her blog.  Rachel is a smart girl!  giggling   Plenty of gushing about Bryan though,  plus she mentioned him first at the beginning.  Bryan, Peter and Will...in that order.  

Good point!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Sorry about the double post, but for comparison's sake, here's what she said about her 1-1 with Peter

The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.  

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Deleted Scene: Peter and Dean Talk Bryan

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3947347

Not sure if this was already posted. If so, sorry for repeat. I wish they would've include it. I wish Peter was more like this when he spoke with Rachel (assertive), I think she would really like it.

EDIT: Basically, Dean and Peter discuss whether Bryan is cocky or confident. I'm not sure whether or not it enlightens on why Peter and Bryan don't follow each other. It may be a bit presumptous to say. I know there is a debate about how "into" Rachel Peter is. JMO but stuff like this makes me feel like he is/becomes more invested. I think he's just taking his time.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

This explains a few things, Peter and Bryan not following each other and what Dean said about Bryan during the ep. It seems like Peter and Dean were not here for Bryan. I am wondering how this will play out in the eps..

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Peter and Dean for the win!

I feel validated to know that what I have been seeing on my tv is being discussed by those in the house with him.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Sorry but I don't like Peter in that clip. Too catty for me personally.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Deleted Scene: Peter and Dean Talk Bryan

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3947347

Not sure if this was already posted. If so, sorry for repeat. I wish they would've include it. I wish Peter was more like this when he spoke with Rachel (assertive), I think she would really like it.

EDIT: Basically, Dean and Peter discuss whether Bryan is cocky or confident. I'm not sure whether or not it enlightens on why Peter and Bryan don't follow each other. It may be a bit presumptous to say. I know there is a debate about how "into" Rachel Peter is. JMO but stuff like this makes me feel like he is/becomes more invested. I think he's just taking his time.

I liked this scene. Shows his interest in Rachel. Interesting how it wasn't included in the episode, perhaps so that Bryan's edit didn't look bad. But also very interesting how TPTB decided to release it as a deleted scene. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter and Dean for the win!

I feel validated to know that what I have been seeing on my tv is being discussed by those in the house with him.

Yes! giggling I knew these men saw it too no doubt about it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Peter is being a jealous little b*tch in that clip (a total salt bucket IMO) laugh out loud

...I love it plotting It also helps that he's articulating my own thoughts.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

This is just Peter's opinion. Doesn't mean he's right. Maybe Rachel didn't mind the "sloppy seconds" comment.
Maybe other guys in the house see things differently with Bryan.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler