SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 pm

How many more weeks before the FRC and season ends? laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm

I think it's so hypocritical for Peter and Dean to be talking about Bryan like they are and especially acting like they care about Rach's feelings and Bryan not being good enough because of his sloppy seconds comments when Dean pulled his whole "ready to go black and not turn back" line and Peter with his rapping about Rach being from "the hood". Bryan ain't dogging or dissing on them for their comments. Just ridiculous to me and shows me they aren't putting Rach first but themselves first  Rolling Eyes

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Peter ain't even on the same level as past F1s so I won't compare him to any IMO as far as his feelings for the lead at this point in the season. Right now, he's still IMO searching his feelings for Rachel (whatever they are). I can't get a read on how he feels about her.

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 pm

I could watch a feed of Peter and Dean playing chess all damn day. And I don't even like chess!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 pm

umngirl wrote:I could watch a feed of Peter and Dean playing chess all damn day. And I don't even like chess!
They are so cute! Throw in Will and Alex too? Whew! MEN, all of them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 pm

IMO Bryan alluded to Dean being immature and too young for Rachel last week (the 37 yr old with a 24 yr old ex, but I digress) so I'm ok with this. IMO they're all doing it and I anticipate more from all 3. JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud at TPTB adding this clip to the deleted scenes out of the hundreds of other scenes they might have had. Setting up the stage for a nice Peter-Bryan showdown at FRC IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 4256136633 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 4256136633

With this clip, I can see why Dean and Peter are BFFs with Iggy though. They were the 'gossip girls' of the season IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm

coolangel wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud at TPTB adding this clip to the deleted scenes out of the hundreds of other scenes they might have had. Setting up the stage for a nice Peter-Bryan showdown at FRC IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 4256136633 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 4256136633

With this clip, I can see why Dean and Peter are BFFs with Iggy though. They were the 'gossip girls' of the season IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

I am not even mad at this clip because they all talk poop about each other. But I was shocked that they were bffs with Iggy. He & Lee are the only ones I cannot stand this season. He is making me think Dean and Pete are gossips too since they are together most of the time and that is Iggy's favourite thing to do
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Apparently, the hot tub with Peter wasn't that memorable for Rachel.  No mention of it at all in her blog.  Rachel is a smart girl!  giggling   Plenty of gushing about Bryan though,  plus she mentioned him first at the beginning.  Bryan, Peter and Will...in that order.  

Good point!

IMO that hot tub scene may have been so laden with takes and re-takes to have given us what we got that it left her exhausted.
I'm serious. Under normal circumstances with TPTB, if Rachel and Peter actually were gone for longer than 90 minutes vs the teased 3.5 hours joked about, wouldn't production has encouraged an interruption by one of the guys? Or two of them or the entire clan? That's a given.
So why was there no interruption, they were busy trying to get some good film vs cardboard re-takes ala Emily Maynard, is my opinion. I don't think production could get any decent believable chemistry between Rachel and Peter after that balcony hands in front as a barrier scene.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 pm

IMO, Rachel should be able to relate and have no problem with the "gossip girls" since her "squad" was no different last season Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 2498057887

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm so curious to see how she addresses a possible Peter vs Bryan storyline since she didn't pretend to be supportive of the f1 from her season. Why do I think she finds it sexy? laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm so curious to see how she addresses a possible Peter vs Bryan storyline since she didn't pretend to be supportive of the f1 from her season. Why do I think she finds it sexy? laugh out loud
I think she low-key does, but I don't think she'll show it publicly. That's for the girlfriends in the group chat laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler