SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 am

philphan wrote:
sfrank wrote:Bryan, the Chiropractor Physician and clinical director, isn't good enough says the ex-model and the 25 year-old with barely a pot to piss in. Rolling Eyes

I didn't like Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment either but he apologized on IG and he said that he had shots with the guys before the the show. Perhaps he didnt quite thing through what that meant. He was clearly trying to tease Will that he kissed Rachel after him and I don't think he realized in the moment that it also was an insult to Rachel as well.

Frankly, I think Peter from Wisconsin's assumption that Rachel being black meant she was from "the hood" in his freestyle was much more insulting and denotes a prejudicial preception that all black ppl live in that environment. Rachel does not and as never been from "the hood".

Rachel seemed to like Peter's freestyle a lot, as she told him as such. Obviously it didn't offend her.

She didn't seem to mind Bryan's comments either but my point is that we all could ridicule comments the guys have said in the moment that are insulting to Rachel. Bryan doesn't hold a monopoly on that.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:13 am

Just caught up on this thread....

Lots of great comments.

I was a big fan of Peter's early on and was grossed out by Bryan on night 1..... But Bryan has grown on me and Peter's odd behavior is certainly concerning....so now I will just be happy with whomever she picks.

But my thought while watching last night was that the Bryan edit is too obvious for F1 and that Peter's edit is totally wonky. Any chance they are just trying to hide Peter?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:17 am

luvstx wrote:Just caught up on this thread....

Lots of great comments.

I was a big fan of Peter's early on and was grossed out by Bryan on night 1.....  But Bryan has grown on me and Peter's odd behavior is certainly concerning....so now I will just be happy with whomever she picks.

But my thought while watching last night was that the Bryan edit is too obvious for F1 and that Peter's edit is totally wonky.  Any chance they are just trying to hide Peter?
Possibly but Rachel's blog yestersay is sealing the deal for me because she totally ignored the hot tub and is all over (writing wise laugh out loud) Bryan in there. I know sometimes she doesn't write it but that one seemed very written by rachel and her voice. She's also been defending Bryan imo post show and that they do more than kiss and such.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 am

@luvstx I agree with you. With Byran totally out there, and Peter editing is very choppy, Having said that the post show SM sluething seems to point to Byran, Peter hadn't been MIA for a SHV. That does give me pause.
And Rachel's media interviews!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:23 am

Sometimes the producers/handlers don't share great pics from the show and sometimes they share ones that just make me think "Boy Band album cover". Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BV3oUq-jpwa/

Natalie always has a bunch every episode that she posts if you're interested.

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 87b72b10 rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 86669110 rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:34 am

HEA wrote:
quietpal wrote:FWIW I think Peter and Dean are both decent guys. They just need to stop letting Rachel wear the pants in their relationship and grow a pair. Neither one of them are leading Rachel. She has to ask for kisses or hold hands when someone is afraid of heights. 
Based on what I've seen so far, I don't think this is the type of relationship that she's looking for. She likes a "four-alarm blaze" and right now these guys are blowing smoke. IMO

Rachel is shy to look at Bryan's eyes versus Peter who always looking down during the conversation and Dean who is smiling big during heavy conversation.

that says it all IMHO

We did not see much of Dean last 2 episodes... and Peter isIMO a self centered man (the last picture of himself on the bench is a clear message of: look at me!!!!look at my gorgeous body!!!!.... that is IMO definitely a lot of ego there)

So I watched this vid. I could hear the prods.... what do you think about bryan? and all the BS questions in order to create the atmosphere IMO. I think it was a lot of jealousy in this conversation.

Bryan, Eric and Alex
Peter, Dean and ?

I am curious of the association.

source

@HEA Thank you for that clip.
The key point for me is Peter saying he hopes they(Bryan and Rachel) can "talk talk talk and burn it out by the end of the day".
He does not get it. That is the wavelength Peter maybe on with Rachel.  That girl is not interested in the talk talk talk talk talk. IMO The relationship Bryan and Rachel have is combustive, not "talk talk talk talk". IMO. Talking is fine up to a point. Peter does not get it.
ETA Peter appears to have difficulty with the ITMs. IMO Cue card usage? JMO. Very chopped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 am

Rachel's IG comment section is a mess woah, hope she is not reading any of it.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 am

Hopefully, she is digging through her work load like crazy so she can have a wonderful SHV with whomever her honey is.
That IG stuff can be put on the back burner, IMO, because hopefully real life is coming up whether it's with minion 1 or minion2.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:02 am

Seriously though, Peter and Dean didn't just happen to sit around to play chess and gossip about Bryan. The producers definitely encouraged them to film a segment around to comment on Bryan's date with Rachel and edited to show the juicy bits.

That clip is interesting to me in another sense, because it shows what the other guys' perception of Rachel's relationship with Bryan at that point in the journey. At that point in time, they probably just thought Bryan was still superficially coasting on Rachel's FIR and didn't have a clue that they have built on their connection from then. So, they probably thought Rachel and Bryan may not really click after spending a whole day together beyond the FIR.

Even from the Spelling Bee date interview with ET, most of the guys believed Rachel's favorites are Dean and Peter (and they are not wrong). Only Matt mentioned Bryan in an off-hand way ("he's a good candidate"). I also sensed some surprise by the guys when Bryan got the GD rose during the Spelling Bee date. They all went really quiet like they weren't expecting it. It only dawned on them in Norway when Rachel asked Bryan for the 1-1 date that they were like "Ohhh, she might actually like LIKE him!"

That is the sense I get when I read between the lines of how Dean and Peter were talking about Bryan. IMHO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:13 am

@makeover You made some good points. IMO. Thanks.
Often times if the cast does not talk about their dates or their relationship with the main the other cast has no clue--unless TPTB choose to mess around with them. Then let the games begin. cantstopl  Again, I find it interesting who gets involved with the games and who stays out of the fray this is for each season. Usually the people that get involved don't fair well.
I, also thought it was funny with the guys attempting to play chess, as it appeared from their actions and comments one didn't know what the heck he was doing. So yeah very staged. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:28 am

@umngirl Thanks for posting. She has a lot of good pics in there. We should have an IG thread for producers. I don't follow any of them so if this is something that's of interest to everyone, PM me with a producer IG link, and I'll add a thread for easy access.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Has there ever been a season like this? A lead that the men have had such genuine love and respect for? The tributes to her bring tears to my eyes honestly because IMO she's such a wonderful person and she inspires this in virtually everyone she meets. She deserves!!! With the exception of one, since we've known who she is, every. single. person. that has met her, or has known her, speaks so highly of her.

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Screen23
A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's beautiful because it doesn't. It has been an absolute honor to be part of @therachlindsay's journey. I am a very ordinary man, who got to experience very extraordinary things, by a stroke of luck. I could not have been more blessed or humbled. Rachel is a remarkable woman, I cannot say enough about her and how she has handled herself through this difficult endeavor. For all the great things said about Rachel, and and the praises she doesn't want to hear, it all pales to what she really is like. She is incomparable, unparalleled, and inimitable. I have the utmost respect for everything that she is and everything that she has done. But beyond all that, she's just a ball of fun and joy to be around! I'll never forget all the laughs and smiles we shared. I'm just a goofy guy, who's trying to get the most out of life, without taking myself too seriously. I'll be the first to admit, I was not always cool and smooth around Rachel. In fact, most of the time I was nervous, goofy, and awkward. But, to me, that's what dating is all about. I always figured, if I get comfortable dating, I'm doing it too much. It was never a game, and everything I said and did, I meant it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey, Rach! Thank you for everything. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #thankyou #blessed #humbled #beweird #actafool #gooflife #goodthingihavetino #teamvacuum #teamrachel #rachmeifyoucan
Source

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler