SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's a picture from July 2015

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 69 11421981_393724127484714_1184267298_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/5anjj4Fhi5/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

My first reaction is to zoom in to see his watch, laugh out loud!

My question is if it's a new picture, but looks like it's an old one.
My other question is when did he change it?
My last question is why? Because he read it here someone said his old one is not flattering? But why this particular one?
I am, again, driving myself crazy :headbanging

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Where is the watch discussion going on? Rachel was tagged in this pic. Her watch looks familiar...?? It looks like the one in that first post back, but still not picture of the front unfortunately. (Sorry, I'm having issues with embeding IG posts, maybe someone can copy it over?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/?taken-by=jtkrum

@sdmom, was it you who asked Rachel to re-wear the watch? laugh out loud I can't remember. Funny that it's shown up again.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:18 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Where is the watch discussion going on? Rachel was tagged in this pic. Her watch looks familiar...??

OMG yes totally !!!

It look like the same watch in the kissing pictures.

I just love Rachel  hi

The watch sleuthing is mostly in Bryans thread. ETA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:33 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Where is the watch discussion going on? Rachel was tagged in this pic. Her watch looks familiar...?? It looks like the one in that first post back, but still not picture of the front unfortunately. (Sorry, I'm having issues with embeding IG posts, maybe someone can copy it over?)

@sdmom, was it you who asked Rachel to re-wear the watch? laugh out loud I can't remember. Funny that it's shown up again.

omg great job!! I think that's it

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:35 pm

@bluejay25 great find! Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 69 Img_0617

By the way, you BlueJays fan?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:37 pm

@sdmom haha, no, I don't know much about baseball or Toronto. I just think it's such a unique looking bird laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Well she is still in Dallas..so maybe her F1 is going there!
I started to post about this but than I saw it was Bryan's...So I deleted it! I just can't keep up! Trying to stay in the right thread! JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well she is still in Dallas..so maybe her F1 is going there!
I started to post about this but than I saw it was Bryan's...So I deleted it! I just can't keep up! Trying to stay in the right thread! JMO.

She may leave later today. It's a long weekend so they have extra days?
Peter seems to be still at home and I don't expect much sm from Bryan.

Watch the feet!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:03 pm

That definitely looks like her Breitling watch band.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Didn't someone ask her to wear it just yesterday in Bryan's thread? laugh out loud No way is that a coincidence! Someone must've alerted her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Yeah only thing we know for sure is that Rachel is still at home, as she was spotted. Unless she goes somewhere tonight.

Nothing from Bryan as usual, nothing from Peter that says he is definitely in WI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler