SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:37 am

Bryan liking a pic of a Husband and Wife and Rach liking a pic of a baby accepting a red rose and if Bryan is indeed F1 definitely makes me think these two are ready for marriage and babies like Rach said :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:59 am

@Tajlena great finding!!!! bestbud!

so I am thinking... how many chances she would like a COLUMBIAN/AFRICAN AMERICAN baby ..... AND a rose, symbol of this show ...... not a caucassian/african american...... a columbian.  :babysleeping:  :wedding

and I never ever saw a filing cabinets in my life with round corners (wished I have though ouch ouch). If it is a bedroom table, why is it not next to the bed and in the same direction either? A filing cabinet in a bedroom? why the heck that? Should be in the desk room no? .... nope. for me it is a carry on and I am sticking to it   rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 2498057887 :yes:

EDIT to add: I do see the drawer, it is in pine and it is opened. It goes with the direction of how the bed is placed. But in the background I see this barry on. However, I am not sure what is in between? another bed? a chest?

The other possibility is that the bed is in the other direction and the drawer is put ON the bed and the pillows are put on the side... and the carry on at the end of the bed...

BTW, I use for my pets fleecy blankets as a place to sleep. easy to wash and carry around

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 Image612
source

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:09 am

She was tagged in the baby pic.  Maybe because of the rose?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVjJqtoFsDr/?taken-by=baby_zachariah

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 am

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:Bryan just favd this on insta. laugh out loud so lame and cheesy but right up his alley imo.

https://instagram.com/p/BWD2aUcFpW9/

Ok I hope this doesn't offend people. If so, please delete, mods.
This account seems predominant about black culture/family, so is Bryan ready to blend in?
Again, it's never my intention to offend anyone. If so, please forgive me.

He follows a lot of accounts like that including World Star Hip Hop. I don't think Bryan will have any problem blending in if you look at his IG page... like Rachel he has a diverse mix of friends. We also know that in the past he has dated black women.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:33 am

adf23 wrote:She was tagged in the baby pic.  Maybe because of the rose?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVjJqtoFsDr/?taken-by=baby_zachariah

ohhhh i thought she liked it. if she was tagged then it is different laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:43 am

She did like the picture.  She was also tagged in it.  But she's tagged in tons of pics that she doesn't like, so there was something or some reason she liked about the pic.  Could be its just a cute kid and rose or maybe because it's resembles what her kiddo could look like if she chose Bryan or it be one of a 1000 other reasons why she liked it, IMO. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 am

Peters new insta post, he's just asking Bryan to toss her around the shv and against the walls right now laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!!

https://instagram.com/p/BWFi3AzAxzM/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:She did like the picture.  She was also tagged in it.  But she's tagged in tons of pics that she doesn't like, so there was something or some reason she liked about the pic.  Could be its just a cute kid and rose or maybe because it's resembles what her kiddo could look like if she chose Bryan or it be one of a 1000 other reasons why she liked it, IMO. laugh out loud

JMO

ah thank you @Ladybug82 ... I am not very good at likes and tags on IG. I do not have IG laugh out loud

then if she liked, i have little doubt IMO that she thought how cute their babies with mixed roots will be ... and i kinda agree with that 100%!!!

JMO... just an assumption here. i do not know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:56 am

Alanna wrote:Peters new insta post, he's just asking Bryan to toss her around the shv and against the walls right now laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!!

and he was very careful to pick a black silhouette there.... same as the one he posted about his bday. anonymous woman. only fans would know it is rachel....... and maybe another hint for him being the next bachelor playing with the anonymous silhouette???

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 am

HEA wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peters new insta post, he's just asking Bryan to toss her around the shv and against the walls right now laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!!

and he was very careful to pick a black silhouette there.... same as the one he posted about his bday. anonymous woman. only fans would know it is rachel....... and maybe another hint for him being the next bachelor playing with the anonymous silhouette???

JMO

Peter's most recent post reminds me so much what Nick posted from a Andi's season and we all know how that ended.
Nick https://www.instagram.com/p/p5PkYNsw0g/?taken-by=nickviall
rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 Img_0626

Peter
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFi3AzAxzM/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

rachmeifyoucan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 80 Img_0627

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 am

@sdmom so right!! good memory! I forgot about this one! thumbsup

may I add that it is very smart of Peter (if he is F2) to misdirect the romance to national day but still hinting that he may be with a woman right now, maybe or maybe not with rachel... or just thinking that he will have his own fireworks later if he is the next bachelor.

I just think that Peter the thinker is definitely a smart cookie

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 am

How is this anonymous!? Everyone understands it's rachel, he even references the show. Crystal clear who he's kissing to anyone. I can't believe I'll even add this part but- imo. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler