SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 am

I think it might help if we start to categorise s/caps and media according to each girl to figure out how many dates they have? I admit to being a rookie at bringing across posts from other threads etc but I know for example with Laura we have the first SD on the boat as shot by media, either the QT or SD where she's in the leather jacket and the s/capped kiss (considered to be in Thailand).

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
catalyst wrote:

Looking at this again it could be Elise actually, the facial expression doesn't seem like Laura at a second glance. My god I mistake Elise for everybody else.
I think too that Laura's shoulders are broader and arms stronger than this. Could be wrong though

I am almost 100% on this being Elise.  I think it may be in Thailand and they zoomed in so as once again not to give it away that she makes it that far.
There is a speedboat Thailand clip that I thought was filled but maybe not?  I will try and catch it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 am

mercieme wrote:Oh wow.....I am shook as to how Matty digs Florence....and Florence's SportsBet it seems got it wrong for Flo now based on these SCs giggling

Unless they have intel she leaves??? Leaving her odds that high could make them a lot of money if people think she's a likely F1.

Side note: Florence looks SO much like Diane Kruger in some of these pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:16 am

Sundy wrote:How do we know Tara gets a HTD?  Were there leaked photos?

Bobette wrote:Clue potentially placing Tara in Final 4:

Pic of Matty arriving for what Diimex calls a "home visit"
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 AJGFncz
Source:Source

Number in yellow circle and white lines an apparent match for Gold Coast Airport, IMO suggesting HTD for Tara as she lives on the Gold Coast (has been referred to as a "Gold Coast Woman" in the media).

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 SEbmzy4

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Img_0016

Source Thanks to @mercieme for second pic

Cobie also lives in QLD but since she works at Weatherford Drilling and presumably lives near that location, production would have more likely flown into Brisbane airport if Matty were visiting her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 am

@Bobette...i dont think SportsBet has intel on Florence, folks are just not betting on her IMO hence why her odds are high for now.....Lisa's odds tighthed because SM is all over her and folks think she will win IMO, the girl's SM has jumped over 5 times since last night in number. We don't even have SCs for Lisa at this point, she could be out at F6 or F7 at this point IMO.

@Sundy, here is the information that we sleuthed for Tara, Matty was papped landing at the Gold Coast aiport and she is the only contestant of the F7 that lives close to that airport....we ruled out Cobie.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4319-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-possible-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 am

Where does Mattys mum live now and was this during his 'break' time or filming
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:29 am

I just watched the skydiving again - the closeup (looking upwards) looks a lot like Laura when viewed in motion.  But the other one (looking down) is too blonde.  Could it be a two-on-one date with Laura and Simone???  That seems like too many dates for Laura.

ETA: I think it's a group date!  You can see others in the plane waiting to jump:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 MHi2Dgk

This is definitely Laura IMO - her hair is blowdried straight but naturally wavy and you can see this girl's hair is curling near her temples, much like Laura's was on premiere night.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 ZmFESER

Source: TenPlay

ETA Number two: These are definitely two different girls shown jumping because they are two different instructors - one (Laura's) has sunglasses, the other doesn't!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 am

@Bobette On studying side profiles of Laura and Elise I am changing my statement and agreeing with you the woman water-skiing is Elise. And possibly she is wearing the same black bikini bottom as in the hot tub.

We know her hockey and hot tub date. She is in the polka dot outfit, which is another SD. I am not sure where the water-skiing fits. If in doubt as an expert Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:40 am

Bobette wrote:I just watched the skydiving again - the closeup (looking upwards) looks a lot like Laura when viewed in motion.  But the other one (looking down) is too blonde.  Could it be a two-on-one date with Laura and Simone???  That seems like too many dates for Laura.

ETA: I think it's a group date!  You can see others in the plane waiting to jump:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 MHi2Dgk

This is definitely Laura IMO - her hair is blowdried straight but naturally wavy and you can see this girl's hair is curling near her temples, much like Laura's was on premiere night.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 ZmFESER

Source: TenPlay

ETA Number two:  These are definitely two different girls shown jumping because they are two different instructors - one (Laura's) has sunglasses, the other doesn't!
Great spotting. It's a group date. There were 3 different instructors. Well done
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette On studying side profiles of Laura and Elise I am changing my statement and agreeing with you the woman water-skiing is Elise. And possibly she is wearing the same black bikini bottom as in the hot tub.

We know her hockey and hot tub date. She is in the polka dot outfit, which is another SD. I am not sure where the water-skiing fits. If in doubt as an expert  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 1f600  

If it was Laura, I think her tattoo would be visible under her arm. The only inkling of doubt in my mind that it might be someone else is that the girl looks scared and I would think Elise would eat this kind of thing for breakfast. Other than that it's a lock for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Img_1365
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Img_1366One instructor with a hat. One with gloves. Different people. Damn you tricky production
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 am

Sundy wrote:
Great spotting. It's a group date. There were 3 different instructors. Well done

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough