SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 am

I reckon Flo is comforting Laura but not Lisa but I think that the hustler comment is directed at one of them.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:48 am

I can't remember if it was the producers or Osher that teased the walkout storyline but it was definitely from an "official" source IIRC and with the way this promo segment is edited to IMO imply that either Laura or Lisa leaves, I'm wondering if it might actually be someone not that special after all and they're just trying to trick us into thinking it's one of his favourites.  TWT.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:48 am

@SugarandSpice....thanks for the different crying SC breakdown. In the SC where the girl with the tattoo is consoling Lisa, is that tattoo a rose because that's the tattoo Cobie has on her right hand. Also the hair color of that girl consoling Lisa is rather too blonde for Cobie IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Img_0146

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:49 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Whoever is wiping the tear from Lisa looks to have a tattoo on their hand (I believe the other person in the photo looks like Cobie)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Tattoo10
Source: tenplay my sc

Good pickup on the tattoo - I think it has to be Simone based on the bleach blonde with dark roots.  I agree that the other girl (on the right) is Cobie and I'm 99% sure it's Elise wiping the tear based on hair.  

I'm trying to work out two different things: 1. What's going on and 2. What are they trying to trick us into thinking is going on? They've chopped and changed different CPs together so they're up to something....

Lisa look genuinely upset, poor possum. Upset

@bobette Im confused, so you think girl wiping Lisa's tear is different to girl hugging Lisa? I thought they were one in the same

@brownravens I thought the girl comforting Laura might have been Tara...

Dammit Bachie producers, the girls all look the same!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:51 am

@mercieme Different tattoo. The one comforting Elise is on the left hand. I havent seen the tattoo on any of the girls yet!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 am

Looking at these SC again, do you think it looks like Tara in the line up of girls (between Cobie and Elora), you can just see a faint colour of greeny/blue which is close to the girls outfit comforting Laura.

Thoughts?

Sundy wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Img_1325
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Img_1326

Scraps courtesy of tenplay
[/quote]
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@mercieme  Different tattoo. The one comforting Elise is on the left hand. I havent seen the tattoo on any of the girls yet!

@SugarandSpice......the tattoo looks to be on the right and to me where your circle is...regardless though, you mean the girl comforting Lisa, correct? Asking because your post says Elise so wondering if I should be looking at another SC...thanks.

ETA  - I thought it was Tara consoling Laura but I saw another SC where Tara's dress has a solid back versus the halter top that the girl consoling Laura is wearing.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:57 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Whoever is wiping the tear from Lisa looks to have a tattoo on their hand (I believe the other person in the photo looks like Cobie)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Tattoo10
Source: tenplay my sc

Good pickup on the tattoo - I think it has to be Simone based on the bleach blonde with dark roots.  I agree that the other girl (on the right) is Cobie and I'm 99% sure it's Elise wiping the tear based on hair.  

I'm trying to work out two different things: 1. What's going on and 2. What are they trying to trick us into thinking is going on? They've chopped and changed different CPs together so they're up to something....

Lisa look genuinely upset, poor possum. Upset

@bobette Im confused, so you think girl wiping Lisa's tear is different to girl hugging Lisa? I thought they were one in the same

Dammit Bachie producers, the girls all look the same!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 3806527698

Yes, I 100% think they are different girls - the one wiping the tear is almost certainly Elise IMO (she has very sleek hair - the girl doing the hugging is much blonder and her hair is more damaged).

The girl comforting Laura could be Tara. Her dress is similar to the girl comforting Lisa but it's not the same. I'm trying to work out if these are actually two different nights and they're splicing them together to make it look like one and if so why.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 am

@mercieme You're right.. its the right hand duh
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 am

Matty says in a solemn, almost upset voice "I definitely didn't see this coming." I think Matty is genuinely in shock and it can only be someone leaving. And IMO it has to be someone he liked.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:09 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

Yes, I 100% think they are different girls - the one wiping the tear is almost certainly Elise IMO (she has very sleek hair - the girl doing the hugging is much blonder and her hair is more damaged).

Also, although the dress is very similar to the girl comforting Laura, it's not.  So I'm trying to work out if these are actually two different nights and they're splicing them together to make it look like one and if so why.

I totally agree. The girl comforting Lisa is different from the girl comforting Laura.

But I think the girl hugging/wiping tears of Lisa are one in the same. The jewelry and nail polish look the same
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 30 Screen15
source: ten play
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:11 am

That tattoo looks a bit like henna/temporary tattoo IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough