SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 am

Amalia wrote:Have you seen this video:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/exclusive-interview-with-matty

More of the girl in the white dress speculated to be Elise, and more of a few of the other girls too!

I'm on my phone only so cannot add screen caps easily!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 am

Great work @Amalia - how did we all miss this?!

The white unicorn is definitely Elise!!! YAY!!

Reasonably big focus on speculated top girls Laura, Elise (we hear her speak for the first time) and Lisa. No sign of Tara unless I missed it?!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am

I'm trying to upload screen caps now @Amalia - both my children are also on their computers and it's taking an agonisingly long time - bloody AU internet!  

The girl in white looks more like Elise in this clip but could still be mistaken for a member of the Bulgarian Royal Family.  The dress is a hot froo froo mess, IMO.

ETA: Oh WAIT!  That's a different clip!  I thought you were talking about the Ch 10 ad that was just on.  Will add this to my list of things to screen cap.

I can't believe that video has been on the Ch 10 website for a whole 4 DAYS!  @Amalia, we need you to visit more often Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 am

"First night drama" SCs from https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/first-night-drama

Girl who thinks Leah should be intimidated by her:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Frw2gSx

Leah: not intimidated
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 DAhmlCO

Elora taking Matty away:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Y8cyO9a

Someone says she thinks they're making out.  Crowd reaction:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 0SXuwst

Tara's face!  Ha ha.  I think I'm going to like her a lot laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 H2Fn4ZK

We've seen this already:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 O6btuzb

And this:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 3N8XN6I

This is new and significant, IMO - placement of girls, dress colour& style; no accidents here IMO:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 JA2jw4M

Ends with flashing lights - makes us think someone needs an ambulance but as @mercieme points out, it's most likely the policewoman making her entrance:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 3rXxwso
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 am

@Bobette, Elise is not fully seen in the SC where Matty is toasting the girls; are you able to do a SC that shows her in the dress, I am dying to see what that dress looks like with her standing up laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 am

@mercieme will see if I can get a better SC in a sec but it's pretty quick and she's off to the side.

I missed this one of M & L.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Jovblb7

Will be interesting to see if he pulls her aside or vice versa.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:47 am

My money is on Matty pulls Laura aside (we got the VO of him saying that she caught his eye afterall) but they are sitting outside where the other girls can see them because it seems their time was interrupted when the police woman showed up IMO giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

SCs from the video that none of us noticed except @Amalia even though it was on the Tenplay website for 4 days with a big red FEATURED banner across it laugh out loud

Set looks great. Those 5987653 fairy lights might be the reason Ch 10 are now bankrupt:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 TotCqCN
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 6RMbLeb

ELISE! Finally:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 MgTdy2j

Lisa:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 T3raicK

Laura:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 8BWtbYS

Jen:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Qum7WW2

Cobie. Cuteness overload. Am thinking of contracting an offshore factory to manufacture plush Cobies.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 5axOfrI

Simone. HOT!:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 EgZsntT

Florence:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 CnC9t6b

MOT:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 WwsZauJ

Oh no honey. Just no:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 MtUjDhW

Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/exclusive-interview-with-matty
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:53 am

mercieme wrote:My money is on Matty pulls Laura aside (we got the VO of him saying that she caught his eye afterall) but they are sitting outside where the other girls can see them because it seems their time was interrupted when the police woman showed up IMO giggling

Sounds like a likely scenario to me thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:55 am

Thanks girl for all the SCs. The top part of Elise's gown is actually ok looking IMO. I was expecting it to look a la bride of Frankenstein laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks girl for all the SCs. The top part of Elise's gown is actually ok looking IMO. I was expecting it to look a la bride of Frankenstein laugh out loud

Here's a better pic of Elise's Bavarian wedding dress red carpet gown.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 IaAs5Gs

Stringy should be arrested for crimes against fashion with this outfit IMO.

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

@Bobette ya think the SCs from Ten Play you just downloaded are in the order of the girls arriving at the M&G? So would the girl in red with the v-neck back be the first shown out of the limo, just curious.

Thanks for Elise's gown SCs, the sleeves are hideous IMO but I would still love to see how she is in motion with it. I can't with Laura's outfit as well, what a miss by Stringy as you said. I do like Tara's, Elora's and Cobie's outfits though, simple and classy is the way to go Stringy laugh out loud

One other observation, the hair curls had fallen apart for some of the girls in some SCs which indicates how late into the wee hours of the next morning they filmed IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough