Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 pm

ssin0547 wrote:There's been a few comments that Laura's made that made me think that she did infact watch some of Georgia's season. The fact that she said her friends applied for her (Yeah right, they may have suggested it to you but you would have taken yourself to the auditions, you were a willing participant). The fact that she watched some episodes after filming finished (this is just bizarre to me and I don't know why you would want to go back and watch episodes especially if you were F1) and the fact she followed Matty on IG before hand. JMO.
Yeah I don't buy anything Laura said about her not watching last season especially since she was following Matty on IG. Based on that alone she'd also know that was Matty's sister since he has pics of her on his IG. So not buying that Laura thought Matty's sis was an intruder. It makes me wonder why she would even say that then... trying to make it seem like she doesn't know?

Where did Laura say she went back and watched some episodes after filming finished? IA that's really bizarre to me especially for an F1 to do. Like why would Laura want to watch Matty pursuring another girl if Laura is F1? Color me confused scratch
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Billysmom on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Maybe it's akin to why bryan wanted to see all the epis this season, ie to not always be wondering, especially about things that the average fan was already privy to and which through the courtesy of youtube or whatever can be easily accessed? Kinda like ripping the bandaid off so anything that might potentially contaminate the new relationship might be addressed...? Not sure I could do it, though ....
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 647
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by natik on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:There's been a few comments that Laura's made that made me think that she did infact watch some of Georgia's season. The fact that she said her friends applied for her (Yeah right, they may have suggested it to you but you would have taken yourself to the auditions, you were a willing participant). The fact that she watched some episodes after filming finished (this is just bizarre to me and I don't know why you would want to go back and watch episodes especially if you were F1) and the fact she followed Matty on IG before hand. JMO.
Yeah I don't buy anything Laura said about her not watching last season especially since she was following Matty on IG. Based on that alone she'd also know that was Matty's sister since he has pics of her on his IG. So not buying that Laura thought Matty's sis was an intruder. It makes me wonder why she would even say that then... trying to make it seem like she doesn't know?

Where did Laura say she went back and watched some episodes after filming finished? IA that's really bizarre to me especially for an F1 to do. Like why would Laura want to watch Matty pursuring another girl if Laura is F1? Color me confused scratch

It`s here....

LAURA FROM 'THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA' 2017 SPILLS EVERYTHING ABOUT SCORING MATTY J'S FIRST KISS Lucky girl, right? AUG 02, 2017
Before The Bachelor Australia 2017 aired, Matty J said he wasn’t going to kiss anyone and everyone. And guess what — he stayed true to his word! Despite taking Elora and Lisa out for single dates on the second episode, he didn’t kiss either girl, even though there were a few moments when he definitely could have.

But everything changed on tonight’s episode, when Matty whisked away Laura, the jewellery designer, for her first single date. Everything obviously went swimmingly, which is why Laura scored Matty’s first kiss of the season.

As this is clearly an exciting moment for any season of The Bachelor Australia, we had to find out more, so we chatted to Laura about her date with Matty.

That’s not all we asked about, though — keep reading for her thoughts on the girls from the show, how she feels about the Georgia Love comparisons, and what she has to say about the signs she’s the frontrunner for Matty’s heart.


Did you watch The Bachelorette last year?

“I didn’t. I’ve watched a couple of episodes now, which is a bit weird, but I hadn’t watched it prior to being in the house.”


So you didn’t know much about Matty going into it.

“I knew who he was via social media, and a couple of my friends had watched The Bachelorette and are die-hard fans. I didn’t enter the show because I knew Matty was going to be the Bachelor, I entered because my girlfriends watched the show so much and were like, ‘You should do this!’ It was my housemates who actually put me forward, and they filled out the application. So that’s how it all transpired. And I had no idea it was going to be Matty prior to rocking up on the red carpet. I’d read something the day before, and that was all I had known. So I had very little idea of who he was.”
avatar
natik

Posts : 1232
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 pm

@natik thank you so much yes

I just realized this is the SC thread so I will post my reply in the SM/media thread
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-j-one-night-stand-39956

“They met up later once the cameras weren’t around and picked up where they left off.”
Unsurprisingly, the shock overnight date, which took place at the romantic Spicers Sangoma Retreat in the Blue Mountains in NSW, didn’t go down well with the other girls in the mansion either.

https://spicersretreats.com/spicers-sangoma-retreat/

looks amazing!!!!!!sorry for the bach term Hugesmile

ETA - I think i found the poles from Laura matty SC?!?!?! i dont know how to bring it over? anyone, @Sundy @Bobette you guys are better at this than me check this website for pics!!
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g1549809-d1549320-Reviews-Spicers_Sangoma_Retreat-Bowen_Mountain_Blue_Mountains_New_South_Wales.html#photos;geo=1549809&detail=1549320&ff=114112307&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&baseMediaId=114112307&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=2&autoplay=
 https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Are there any SCs to match up with the location? Could match with some of them?
Adding some of the pics here


https://spicersretreats.com/spicers-sangoma-retreat/gallery/
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm



Sundys SC

Thank @AllAboutLove ! now i look i don't think it is? what do you think??
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SugarAndSpice on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:39 pm

@LeapofFaith Hmm try as we might, I don't know if they are a match for the poles. I feel like the overnight date is being pushed as Elora.
avatar
SugarAndSpice

Posts : 808
Join date : 2016-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

@LeapofFaith I don't see anything to match those poles/pillars with Laura's SC. The closest they look like were the ones at Matty's bach pad.

IA with @SugarAndSpice that the overnight date seems to be pushed as Elora...
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith I don't see anything to match those poles/pillars with Laura's SC. The closest they look like were the ones at Matty's bach pad.

IA with @SugarAndSpice that the overnight date seems to be pushed as Elora...

Yep IA IMO i thought it was Elora from the Kiss at the door SCs ages ago but people were pushing it to be Lauras episode 8 date? so if the overnight date is Elora Episode 8 then the F1 SD math is broken :gotcha: meaning F1 usually episode 3 ,and episode 8 date, right?  question
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Hmmm. Do we know what Ep the episode of Laura crying is from because I have two theories. Elora was taken on the overnight (because she has the sex appeal) and Laura was upset or Laura was taken in the overnight and the other girls gave her crap for it so she cried. Interesting, interesting.

ssin0547

Posts : 892
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith I don't see anything to match those poles/pillars with Laura's SC. The closest they look like were the ones at Matty's bach pad.

IA with @SugarAndSpice that the overnight date seems to be pushed as Elora...

Yep IA IMO i thought it was Elora from the Kiss at the door SCs ages ago but people were pushing it to be Lauras episode 8 date? so if the overnight date is Elora Episode 8 then the F1 SD math is broken :gotcha: meaning F1 usually episode 3 ,and episode 8 date, right?  question
Yeah it would mean Laura doesn't have that ep3, ep8 math (not that all F1s do but there is a pattern that most do). @mercieme also posted about that that she didn't think the first 2nd SD was Laura's but Elora's. If it is Elora and she gets an overnight date then I definitely don't see that going well with Laura. It may be her crying SC that relates to that as well as her GD F7 storyboard "biggest fear loving someone that doesn't love you back".

Honestly, Matty saying that HE calls the shots entirely and decides who goes on which dates only makes it worse imo because if his F1 is not the person who gets the overnight date then Matty can't come out and use the producers as an excuse and it only builds problems imo with the F1, not just for the "show" but post-show. Doesn't matter if nothing happened, appearances are everything when it comes to this show and Aussie show is NOT like other shows, it has specifically never had overnights for a reason.

It's like TPTB's wanted to intentionally show Matty saying those words about him being the one to decide things on the show - which I found suss back then and even more so now depending on what else is implied/shown. My feeling that something is amiss this season what with SM and other things so far may be related to part of this overnight. I don't imagine it being a good thing for Matty and his F1 shocked!
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum