SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:48 am

I think there is merit that the date is this week as the media has gone crazy this week about it. I have lightened the cap that I suggested a few days ago was IMO the overnight date. What do you think? Note Elora also have a rose indicating that the cap whatever it is from is date related.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 61 Img_1105
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

@Sundy....the Foxtel episode 8 guide description  of Matty taking away the girl from prying eyes gives credence IMO that the overnight date will take place during this week's Thursday episode 8 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:11 am

Sundy wrote:I think there is merit that the date is this week as the media has gone crazy this week about it. I have lightened the cap that I suggested a few days ago was IMO the overnight date. What do you think?  Note Elora also have a rose indicating that the cap whatever it is from is date related.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 61 Img_1105

I think if you pulled across those thick grey curtains in the image below and shot through the window with M & E on the couch, wood panel behind, you would pretty much get the exact SC above.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 61 KUcBKGk
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 am

Article:
Despite the backlash from the girls, Bachelor Matty says he doesn’t regret asking the bachelorette to spend the night with him in a secluded mountain hideaway.

“It has become so clear to me that the attraction has grown,” Matty, 30, says. “I didn’t want it to end.

“What makes me really excited is [seeing] where this will go from here.”
And it seems the feeling is clearly mutual.

“I can’t help but feel bad for the other girls,” Matty’s overnight date, who will be revealed this week, smiles.

“I wasn’t expecting it – not this early on, but I’m not complaining. We have a natural attraction, so it’s hard to keep our hands off each other. It was a long time coming.”

IMO it is definitely Elora. 'It was a long time coming' suggests that she's had to wait for a long time since her first SD to get her make out session with him because they didn't kiss on their date. And Matty saying the attraction had grown, this is obvious from the above SC compared to their first SD when he didn't want to kiss.

IMO she's the only girl who would speak this way. Laura has no reason to say it's been a long time coming as she had a pash with him not that long ago, I don't think he's into Cobie physically, and Flo and Lisa don't seem as loved up as this girl. All JMO

It'll be very interesting to see how it all goes down back in the mansion though. Not surprised if there are tears. I think young Matty will have to do some fast talking to get himself out of this one :nervous

Source: http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-overnight-date-causes-chaos-40004
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 am

My question is. Why isn't Elora F1 and why don't the other women all walk out??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 am

Storybook wrote:My question is. Why isn't Elora F1 and why don't the other women all walk out??

and Matty says he's not a puppet....i'm sorry but IMO this was all tptb idea.....they could sense Elora was all in and wanted the drama/jealousy etc etc Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 am

Yeah does Elora even get to the F4? I don't think there are enough screen caps top prove this... Elise, Florence, Laura and Tara seem like they have a few more than she does.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Storybook wrote:My question is. Why isn't Elora F1 and why don't the other women all walk out??

and Matty says he's not a puppet....i'm sorry but IMO this was all tptb idea.....they could sense Elora was all in and wanted the drama/jealousy etc etc Suspect

I totally agree with what you have posted. I saw Matty's face when Elora cried after receiving a rose at the medieval group date RC. He didn't seem at all impressed. If he was really attracted to her, as he was to Laura, why didn't he kiss her on their first date. This is totally the producers edit. And no of course Matty isn't a puppet, I believe every word he says (NOT).
I just wonder how the real F1 (if it isn't Elora) will cope watching this episode. Will she and Matty still be together????

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:34 am

Whoever the F1 is they know this happened. It's not like it was a secret that came out while the show aired, if they're a strong couple Matty and F1 went into the relationship eyes wide open IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 am

The women don't know all the sordid details. IMO it will still be confrontational to watch what went on.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 am

brownravens wrote:Yeah does Elora even get to the F4? I don't think there are enough screen caps top prove this... Elise, Florence, Laura and Tara seem like they have a few more than she does.

If the overnight date episode takes out the inflatable swan/rockpool kissing screen cap and the peeking through the curtains screen cap - which evidence IMO suggests it will - then I don't think we have any further SCs of Elora?  Maybe she's the one who walks out.  That might be the only (ONLY) thing that can save Matty from not looking like a dog for "overnighting" her and not taking her to F1.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 am

Storybook wrote:The women don't know all the sordid details. IMO it will still be confrontational to watch what went on.

I disagree, in an environment as insular as the Bach house I think this kind of bombshell would have been discussed at length.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough