SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am

@Sundy first SC looks like Sharleen's hair to me. Second SC is Elora IMO like you said.

Sundy wrote:Sneak peek episode 8. Courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1619[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1616

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am

@mercieme. I don't think Sharleen is that tall and she has some sort or hissy fit at the cocktail party about being a bacherlorette and not catering staff or something like that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 am

mercieme wrote:@Sundy first SC looks like Sharleen's hair to me. Second SC is Elora IMO like you said.

Sundy wrote:Sneak peek episode 8. Courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1619[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1616

Both Elora IMO - just different outfits.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 am

Sundy wrote:@mercieme. I don't think Sharleen is that tall and she has some sort or hissy fit at the cocktail party about being a bacherlorette and not catering staff or something like that

You are right on the height not being a fit for Sharleen. Maybe it's Laura again....is that on a GD ya think?

ETA - just saw Bobette's response that it's Elora....wonder if that's the Jelly bean rock right before they take their dip with the dolphin in the background.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 am

@mercieme that was my thought
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 am

Cant be Sharlene as the Osher said it is a second date

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am

Elora gets the overnight the date as speculated.

The next episode preview showed almost the exact SCs of Elora that we already sleuthed to be Elora from the season preview - here is the SC from the season preview and next ep preview showing matching SCs and Elora on the date:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1318
per Sundy tenplay.com
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:11 pm

mercieme wrote:Bring this forward again

Emayem wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sorry for the quality. I have had to take these photos from my TV as the promo is not up yet. The girl on the single date is the girl from the bike riding screencap and lighthouse sleuthed earlier and imo is either either Tara or Elise. The hair IMO has no layers in it I don't think so I am ruling out Alix. The voice over would indicate that this is Elise imo but who knows, this season is so scripted I'm having trouble getting a real sense of what is going on. I think we have a fair chance at sleuthing the girl prior to the episode as she has a ring on her finger next to her thumb which is not a common finger to wear a ring. We could sleuth that? Screencaps courtesy of channel 10Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1516
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_1517

This second screencap here is the one I am referring to. Pretty sure it wasn't part of tonight's episode

This was the set of SCs that @Sundy got from the Episode 6 preview for Tara but they didn't match Tara and Matty's date outfits. I just want to note that we thought it was going to be Elise based on nail polish match. From the twitter post on Alixl's date I noticed that Matty was wearing a blue shirt so can someone confirm that we still haven't seen this SC...TIA.

Yeah, that looks like Alix's date..

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 pm

@Imp.....In the SCs above Matty is wearing a grey shirt with blue jeans and the girl is wearing short white or beige skirt (we have another SC upthread that shows the skirt color). The girl's hair IMO is also lighter than Alix's.

Completely different date and time from Alix's SD below where Matty is wearing a light blue shirt and Alix is wearing a long white dress.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_0224
Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/897761918558945280/photo/1
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 Img_0225
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1651206081618897/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm

@mercieme Fair enough, I still haven't seen the episode.. (links anyone?) Goes to show how bland this season is, all the couch chats (and girls' nail polishes) look so similar! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 68 1f601

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:49 pm

@Imp...I haven't seen the episode yet myself becasue I can't watch live. I usually read the commentaries here first and then check the show SM platforms to follow up on what the audience is saying.

I usually watch from this ad free Google Channel that AAL provided; the episode hasn't been posted yet though.
https://plus.google.com/109338640270706052998

You and also try the watch series link which has ads hence why I don't like to use it. Episode 7 hasn't been posted yet too.
https://watchseries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-au

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:25 pm

@Sundy....here is the other promo that was posted, not sure if it's what making any SCs from it...thanks. Seems Michelle was in shock about something, I think someone left maybe prior to the RC IMO.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/897820273478582273/video/1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough