SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Skeppy Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 am

Emayem wrote:Just throwing another possibility out there.. Does anyone think maybe any of the screencaps of Laura and Lisa crying at a cocktail party could be episode 9 after the group date? Family visits (or lack of, for some girls) could get them a bit emotional. They are 2 girls who have played it pretty cool up until this point so I would be surprised to see them crying over other girls getting time with Matty ahead of them.

I completely agree with you here.

I see Laura/Lisa crying over the fact that some of the girls got to see family members and they missed out, not that they're upset over something as inconsequential as jealousy.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 am

Skeppy wrote:
Emayem wrote:Just throwing another possibility out there.. Does anyone think maybe any of the screencaps of Laura and Lisa crying at a cocktail party could be episode 9 after the group date? Family visits (or lack of, for some girls) could get them a bit emotional. They are 2 girls who have played it pretty cool up until this point so I would be surprised to see them crying over other girls getting time with Matty ahead of them.

I completely agree with you here.

I see Laura/Lisa crying over the fact that some of the girls got to see family members and they missed out, not that they're upset over something as inconsequential as jealousy.

Yes I completely agree too. By that stage you would be desperate to see someone you love and trust and to miss out would be heartbreaking so I think you could be right @Emayem.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:19 am

I've always thought this show is brutal in many different ways, but I still keep watching it and I don't quite know why sometimes ???

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 am

Just Looking wrote:I've always thought this show is brutal in many different ways, but I still keep watching it and I don't quite know why sometimes ???

I swore after Rochelle was left so devestated that I would never watch again and here I am!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 am

Sundy wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I've always thought this show is brutal in many different ways, but I still keep watching it and I don't quite know why sometimes ???

I swore after Rochelle was left so devestated that I would never watch again and here I am!

Do you remember how devastated Ali was from the same season? Wow that was really hard to watch.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Has the location of the High Ropes date been sleuthed yet? At first glance to me it seemed like the Wild Ropes course at Taronga zoo because of the helmet but the platforms don't seem to be an exact match. TreeTops at Cumberland state forest is an option and that is not too far from the mansion.

You're on a roll this week @ssin0547 - I think treetops could be a match.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 RJjaIOJ

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Nur6Z0R

Source

How close is Tree Tops to the Cottage Point seaplane location?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 am

BlueJeans wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Do you remember how devastated Ali was from the same season? Wow that was really hard to watch.
I sure do. In fact, for me, every F2 has been traumatic to watch. You think that it's only a show but I believe that every F2 is gutted and probably takes a long time to get over it all. I know I couldn't do it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Has the location of the High Ropes date been sleuthed yet? At first glance to me it seemed like the Wild Ropes course at Taronga zoo because of the helmet but the platforms don't seem to be an exact match. TreeTops at Cumberland state forest is an option and that is not too far from the mansion.

You're on a roll this week @ssin0547 - I think treetops could be a match.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 RJjaIOJ

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Nur6Z0R

Source

How close is Tree Tops to the Cottage Point seaplane location?

Just Google mapped it, about half an hour by car, which is not that far by Sydney standards. Both locations are on the north side of the city, but the Treetops place is very close to the mansion.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:06 am

@Bobette Not too far. Cumberland state forest is not too far from Bach Mansion (North West Sydney) where as Cottage point is a North Sydney. It would probably take you an hour or so depending on traffic I think.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:12 am

I thought we only had 1 RC SC left for Simone left but there are actually two left IMO. If that's correct it means Simone will not be eliminated at next Weds's Epsiode 9 RC as speculated in the episode thread.

In the first SC below, IMO Simone is the one consoling Lisa, there is a tattoo on the right thumb as well that is a match. And the second SC is the one that we had speculated was her good bye to the girls when she is eliminated.

So the question is if Michelle is speculated as the shock exit next Thurs, and we know that Jen still makes it through next Weds based on the remaining CP outfits SCs we have for her, is it possible that Matty does not eliminate any of the girls next Weds episode?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_0228
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_0227
Source: My SCs from Poster Allaboutlove's Season Promo Vid from TenPlay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:20 am

mercieme wrote:I thought we only had 1 RC SC left for Simone left but there are actually two left IMO. If that's correct it means Simone will not be eliminated at next Weds's Epsiode 9 RC as speculated in the episode thread.

In the first SC below, IMO Simone is the one consoling Lisa, there is a tattoo on the right thumb as well that is a match. And the second SC is the one that we had speculated was her good bye to the girls when she is eliminated.

So the question is if Michelle is speculated as the shock exit next Thurs, and we know that Jen still makes it through next Weds based on the remaining CP outfits SCs we have for her, is it possible that Matty does not eliminate any of the girls next Weds episode?

I disagree with the bold - Simone appears to be kissing in the direction of the door, so she is kissing goodbye to someone, not leaving herself, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:24 am

Regardless though if the normal schedule is followed, 2 girls are supposed to eliminated next week, the point is we have 2 RC SCs for Jen, 2 RC SCs for Simone and then we have Michelle.

We know none of those 3 are in the F7. So with the 2 RC SC each remaining for Jen and Simone, it's not possible that either of them gets eliminated on Weds's episode is the point I was making and we speculated that Michelle leaves on Thursday....the SCs are not adding up to the normal elimination schedule of 1 girl per episode IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough