SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 pm

If she feels disrespected by him & disappointed in him , why did she post that picture of them kissing, it's pretty odd imo. If she feels he is dismissive about their relationship, and that he claims to only have liked her because of her looks, then why is she posting a picture saying their relationship was deep. To me it's odd to claim something was deep/real, when the guy is implying the opposite. jmo. Anyways, I'm glad she realized he just wasn't into her, because if he was he would stick up for her, and would be with her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 pm

All I can say is both of these females seem to be so much more than this ugh nothingness male. Both should move on IMO and support each other in doing so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:54 pm

I kept trying to write some detailed posts but alas tech problems.

I will just say - @Aria ITA and I'm glad to have your thoughtful, eloquent posts to "like"... as you often seem to read my mind and say everything much better than I could Smiley

I'm glad DLo is standing up for herself since Effboy Extraordinaire Dean clearly can't be counted on.

He has said in interviews (including the Extra one with Eric) that their relationship was more than surface level but of course won't make a public post about it because IMO he's only looking out for himself.

I honestly have lost all interest in/liking for this guy and hopefully now that DLo has said her piece, she will not gaf anymore and leave this spineless idiot in her rear view mirror.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 pm

suzq wrote:Personally, I don't think Dean wanted to be serious with anyone and I am not sure that he does now.  I think he wanted to be The Bachelor.   I am not surprised that he didn't want to totally break it off with DLo before -- they both live in LA.  That made it pretty convenient to hook up and spend time together.  I guess that I am wondering why DLo keeps talking about -- it makes me think she wants to keep attention on herself and extend her 15 minutes of fame however she can.  All JMO.

He has said he knows he isn't ready to be the Bachelor, although he may have wanted it at one point.

He really isn't ready for a long term relationship of any sort.

I believe he does have feelings for Kristina, but that isn't enough to overcome all the baggage and immaturity he carries. Smart of DLo to figure it out.

They ALL want attention. It's why they went on TV to start with.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 pm

@TheWrongReasons Aw, thanks! Right back at you - you're also one of the people here who consistently gets a like from me every single time!

Is anyone following the Almost Famous drama with DLo? I didn't listen, but apparently they were awful when discussing her IG post and really attacked her, way worse than any criticism they gave Dean. And then they had DLo call in and were nice to her, like they weren't just sh*t-talking her. She unfollowed and called them out on it on Twitter. I haaaaaaate Ashley I - she's probably the most misogynistic person in this franchise and will defend any man for pretty much anything, if she thinks he's hot. She literally defended Josh last year saying that he had a great smile. Ugh. I love that someone from this franchise is actually calling her out. Caila was way too nice and non-confrontational about how Ashley basically bullied her last year. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:16 pm

This is unrelated to BIP, but Danielle stole a picture of famous youtube star Aspen Ovard's living room, without even tagging her or where the pic came from. People keep commenting about it, kinda strange.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMkdxjA3XR/?taken-by=daniellellombard

I think the pic came from the site https://vintagerevivals.com/2016/12/aspyns-living-room-makeover-reveal, but you can't just take pics like imo...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:22 pm

LOL now you know why we insist upon sourcing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 pm

@Aria I saw that! Finally someone calls them out. I'm sick to death of everyone in this franchise kissing Ashley I's azz and being so submissive to her. Like wtf are they all so afraid of? Rolling Eyes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 pm

@bluwavz I can't figure it out either. These are some ugly, bullying azzed people. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Lauren B liked it (DLo's tweet about Ben and Ashley I) laugh out loud

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 pm

This podcast episode was so effing rude. I'm glad DLo and Lauren are not there for this sh!t.

eta: Just refreshed the page and saw the discussion - ITA @Aria and @bluwavz - I'm all for AI being called out for her rude mean-girl behaviour - IMO Caila was too nice to her last year. And I kind of love Lauren for validating DLo's tweet Smiley Also - Ben behaved like a spineless little coward, bowing down to AI and that awful producer and adding some BS of his own. He deserves all the shade, especially from his ex-fiancee who faced so much crap on SM herself.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Listened to the podcast last night, and the producer Amy was SO RUDE! She was asking DLo questions with such a attitude. Really wish she didnt agree to be on the podcast.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
albean99
cookielover12
bleuberry
dw_a_mom
Kashathediva