SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:14 am

I don't listen to their podcast basically because I don't care for either of their opinions but that's terrible. Good for her on calling them out. I don't understand how AI is relevant anymore.

I will say that it's too bad that DLo didn't credit or tag that designer of that room when she's asking people to tag their favorite designer. She should go back and fix it, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Yes, my favs stand united goteam

I think these IG stories by Caila (@cailaquinn) might be related to the situation as well:

https://instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/20778748_1532241610196940_90515014129025024_n.mp4?oe=59C56683&oh=7dc7c09add6930da2aba6564f2946769

https://instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19406869_205147856690302_7580758276921360384_n.mp4?oe=59C5A4E6&oh=da6b139d2f1d42e86e26e4a802713c02

https://instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19147172_709439982587013_5547836675314417664_n.mp4?oe=59C55B94&oh=659ab361ec91cc11ea860c23d00d1d2c

I enjoy seeing Caila speak up - she's always so graceful and diplomatic which are admirable qualities, but it's refreshing to see her be like "eff this" (in a much more eloquent way laugh out loud) as well. It's really nice to see her be protective of a friend, too. beatingheart

More support for DLo:

Robby also retweeted DLo's original tweet.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:38 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for posting. What is Caila's IG username? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm

@GuardianAngel NP! Smiley Oops, I forgot to include it - I will edit the post Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:10 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:44 pm

I don't think it was all that bad (or incorrect) what they said about her TBH

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Caila made an IG post about this. So proud of her for speaking up and it really shows what a kind person she is that she reaches her limit when she sees her friend being mistreated.

Danielle commented "love you Caila  hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2764" ... lots of other BNers commenting in support including Raven, Astrid, Olivia, Christen, Robby and since I'm petty AF, the comment that gives me the most satisfaction was Wells commenting "I think you're pretty great. So there's that." That one's gotta burn for AI :stirthepot :uptonogood

Credit: @Caila Quinn
cailaquinn Just because someone has more followers than you, doesn't mean what they say is right. Been holding this in for a while, but when you see someone else go through what you went through it's past time to speak up. If you want to make a commitment to not use social media to bully... comment a " hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49b " below in solidarity... let's stick together and lift one another up  hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2728

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm

@TheWrongReasons WTG Caila! Glad to see her finally speaking up and not biting her tongue anymore. And she looks damn good doing it. I got sweet satisfaction out of Wells' comment too. #hehehe :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 pm

I think Danielle is being called out for her humblebrag that people criticize her for her looks.

She's not getting it though, *IMO* the producer Amy was trying to explain to her that its like a person going around complaining that people are not taking them seriously because of their  10M dollars or something to that effect.

Well she's no Sharleen Joynt who is wisdom and intelligence personified. *IMO* I'm actually very disappointed on how Danielle portrayed herself on the show, how she dresses (getting a boobjob for this gig), how she talks, not very witty and not very fun to watch. Posting about "Dean and I's"  relationship  is deep yadda yadda and then posting a photo of them kissing.  

Caila should have not involved herself in this. Not worth it. *IMO*

Ashley I is mostly a jerk but she's a very entertaining jerk. *IMO* It's hard to hate on her. *IMO* She gives me realness and snark and entertainmentwise she could run rings around both Caila and Danielle combined. *JMO*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:12 pm

@bluwavz bestbud!

(And I agree, Caila's hair is insaaannnneee - amazing brows, too. Just hehehe - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1105969562 )

And this Caila/Danielle friendship is giving me the warm and fuzzies - I love me some fiercely protective, empathetic Caila. :yougogirl:

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Nah, I think that it's producer Amy and Ashley I who are not getting it. DLo brought up her looks in that IG post because her looks are the reason that the show edited her to be the "other woman". She got the sex edit and Kristina got the wife-y edit, although it was actually Kristina who was shown sleeping with him and giving him hand jobs. DLo did nothing wrong, but ask a single man out and was crucified for it by the public. Compare that to the public's reaction of Christen - not only did they not crucify her, they sympathized with her! Ashley I and Amy are idiots for not understanding why DLo brought up her looks. They're also idiots for focusing on that and ignoring the rest of her post, which touched on many important details such as Dean dumping her on TV and then repeatedly sleeping with her and going on dates with her off-camera. Such as her not crying on TV not being evidence that this wasn't an incredibly emotionally time for her. Such as her not bad-mouthing anyone involved, whereas Kristina has blamed her and sl*t-shamed her. All incredibly smart points. They were angrier at her for that IG post than they ever were at Dean, who was screwing two women over. Who cares if she says "Dean and I's" relationship (Ashley I herself admitted to only now realizing that was wrong although her degree is in journalism) or if she had a boob job (so do about 75% of the women on this show). She stood up for herself against the sexism and racism she's faced, without resorting to name-calling or petty behavior, and that's pretty damn admirable. And I'm guessing Caila is a-okay involving herself in this as she's dealt with Ashley I's bullying herself. IMO.

For the record, I find it VERY easy to hate Ashley I. She's the absolute worst. She's a misogynist, her voice is like listening to death, and she's not witty or funny in any way. And her obsession with boys and her virginity are just embarrasing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm

@Aria I sound like broken record, but oh well laugh out loud - Again, I completely agree with your post ^

It might sound silly to non-forumers (not a word but oh well laugh out loud), but I really appreciate having posters like you and other awesome BBFers here who say everything I want to say in such an impactful way. TBH sometimes I just heed mods' general open forum advice and ignore some posts because I don't want to get myself banned laugh out loud So I'm grateful for voices like yours Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
albean99
cookielover12
bleuberry
dw_a_mom
Kashathediva