SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:52 pm

I didn't listen to the podcast because I can't stand Ashley. Her behaviour IMO is despicable. So thank you to all who are recapping and bringing over SM.

What goes around comes around, it's coming around for Caila thanks to DLo for speaking up, which maybe gave Caila that motivation to speak up as well. I hope these two start something that goes viral with their  nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49b 's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:33 am

@GuardianAngel I agree - I like how they lift each other up. :yes: I see so many positive comments on Caila's IG post, some from people who were bullied themselves ... and they gained positivity and inspiration from DLo/Caila speaking up. That's a really good thing that they can help even one person IMO.  nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f44f

nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 20774890_119607312089340_8271813008699686912_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwOTAyNTYyMTQ5MzMwMTU5MA%3D%3D
source: @cailaquinn IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Glad Danielle spoke on her issue and glad to see my fav Caila showed her support. imo Caila, has every right to speak on this issue esp being bullied by the same person.Still gets talked about negatively by her. I feel sad how this same person seems to always have issues with someone and never getting called out. It won't matter if many still ignore this but so glad many are seeing how this same person does it not just to Caila, Danielle, and more in past. IMO, this same bully will do it again she showed it by doing it again this season.

@GuardianAngel so right! Karma does show the truth.... it just a matter how people see it and take. Love Caila, got courage to say something when she saw another victim getting attacked in a way she did. Since, Caila knows first hand how it is to be alone with no support but was strong and moved forward. Lucky Danielle has many support not like she had. Caila is always there for friends. She was there for Olivia when not many had her back as well. She's a gem and a strong one.

nationalicecreamday - Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:11 am

How anyone can find Ashley 'entertaining' and 'hard to hate' is beyond me. And it seems like her whole existence these days revolves around the Bach. It's sad and pathetic.  

And I'm also glad Caila said something. As I mentioned a while back, DLo and Caila have both (unfortunately and unfairly) had to deal with the hate and bullying on SM, particularly during and after their stint on BIP, but I knew that DLo would not be the type we would sit back and that she would speak up/call people out if need be. And I was right. Good on them both. I'm Team DLo (and Caila) all the way.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:02 am

summerdayze wrote:How anyone can find Ashley 'entertaining' and 'hard to hate' is beyond me. And it seems like her whole existence these days revolves around the Bach. It's sad and pathetic.  

And I'm also glad Caila said something. As I mentioned a while back, DLo and Caila have both (unfortunately and unfairly) had to deal with the hate and bullying on SM, particularly during and after their stint on BIP, but I knew that DLo would not be the type we would sit back and that she would speak up/call people out if need be. And I was right. Good on them both. I'm Team DLo (and Caila) all the way.

YES, I've always gotten this vibe from her as well. To borrow from Rachel, I think DLo is also the "I'm chill until I'm not" type laugh out loud

And I'm definitely with you there on Team DLo & Caila bestbud!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 am

I am team nobody. They are all idiots IMO.

D LO with her "I'm too beautiful and every body hates me unfairly"

Ashley I with her whinyness and kardashian wanna be

Caila with her I love everyone and Mary Tyler more wanna be. IMO

They all went on the show they all think that all should love them. They are all idiots .

Some are more likeable idiots. That's all.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 am

D.Lo brought the criticism on herself. Saying she’s been “criticized and ridiculed” for being hot? Then she says that her and Dean’s relationship wasn’t just physical—right under a photo of them making out with his hand on her thigh. (Her face isn’t even visible.) She said in a comment that she didn’t have many photos of them together, but since when can you only post your own photos? She could have chosen a still from BiP.

Clearly she didn’t run this by a friend before posting it. It’s so tone deaf.

IMO Caila is above this nonsense and should have stayed out of it. She’d done a good job of moving on from the Bachelor world.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Context is key IMO - my reading comprehension of the post was that she was standing up for herself against the narrative that she had nothing to offer beyond her looks.

The pic - at first I enjoyed the "shock" factor as I like drama with this franchise (as long as both parties are giving equal fight) but honestly, looking at it now, it's not really that "scandalous" at all IMO - just a pic of 2 people kissing, as one does in a romantic relationship, and since she wanted to show a personal pic of their after paradise connection, a pic from the show wasn't what she wanted.

Re. Caila - IMO this absolutely involves her as
1) she knows first hand what it's like to be bullied and ridiculed by the likes of AI and as an IMO kind, empathetic person, I'm not surprised she would speak up, to stand up for both her own past mistreatment and DLo's current situation
2) DLo is a friend and fellow WOC/Asian woman - IMO it's natural that this would make her protective and give them a unique/special bond

All just my opinion and interpretation

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

D Lo, Kristina, Caila and so many other contestants are very pretty and I can see where first judgements could be about their looks. But D Lo wears clothing that exposes more skin and so I think people find it even harder to look beyond the exterior. Caila has a high level of confidence that helps her project her totality - D Lo is very accomplished, albeit in a field that plays upon appearance, so she should exude confidence, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lombard - BIP Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
albean99
cookielover12
bleuberry
dw_a_mom
Kashathediva