SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Previous threads here

emusha wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Screen10
source https://www.instagram.com/p/BVuQzRngzBu/

Hey all!
The cap definitely says 1978 which was what I saw in the earlier story as well. what's the significance of 1978 for the team? maybe the year can help us place the cap
@SelenaJess77

tia!

Cila51290 wrote:I don't feel sorry for Rachel if he's F1 at all. If he is, then he's just been acting like a giddy fiance that can't wait to tell the whole world he's with her. His business venture could be because he needs to start looking at expanding it because of the potential move. I can see why he's trying to do this now.

Now if he's F2, then he's f***** up for stressing me out all this time. deadhorse

ElonM wrote:I beatingheart how Peter is wearing the hell out of that cap

TLTF wrote:
ElonM wrote:I beatingheart how Peter is wearing the hell out of that cap

I know right! A cute wink to Texas ;)

emusha wrote:I actually think it's interesting that he wore it the WHOLE day not just part of the day and he was very open about wearing it including during a big big concert.

imo

ElonM wrote:
emusha wrote:I actually think it's interesting that he wore it the WHOLE day not just part of the day and he was very open about wearing it including during a big big concert.

imo

Yass, he likes it so much he changed his shirt but kept the cap.

KB_Mom wrote:JMO I think Peter attended the Becca "school of F2 misdirection to lead people to believe you were really F1"

Cila51290 wrote:

imo

Can you elaborate on why you think it's interesting? Is he trolling or trying to make a statement? TIA Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:49 pm

I have to say also been wondering if he is just trolling..

Also what's up with the comments on Mikka's post? Shocking men and women can be friends lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:50 pm

SeekAny wrote:I don't think Peter has spoiled anything as he's most likely not the final 1. This has been a very open ended season and I like that. RS clearly doesn't know as much this season and I think it's very interesting he had to flip flop. And I think that has influenced people's SM response. Peter's liking positive posts, to me it's almost like a thank you and acknowledgement for the comments. He's living his life post show. The hat I don't read much into. I take it all with a grain of salt. Do I think there have been SHV? Absolutely. Which leads me to Bryan as he just hasn't been shown to be home as much. But we don't really have evidence either way. I do believe from everything I saw, Peter was away Memorial Day weekend. And I also believe that because the spoiler changed if it is Peter as final 1 TPTB would do everything possible to keep that secrecy. Either way, I believe Peters social media response is in response to the flip flop spoiler. It changed as soon as Bryan was announced as the new final 1. All JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:52 pm

If Peter is trolling and F2, Rachel has certainly picked up some trolling habits from him. The numerous "I'm home" and "I am most definitely in my city" instagram stories he used to do and now she's doing are getting old IMO.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

@emusha,
I don't think it says 1978. IMO it days 1972. I could be wrong but I think that's the year the Rangers started playing in Arlington?!
 http://www.mikeburrowsshrewsbury.co.uk/texas-rangers-47-crossbridge-clean-up-adjustable-hat-royal-t6lm8snl-p-1616.html
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Screen10

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 pm

@kraft33 Nice! thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:08 pm

No controversial hat for Peter today. He's rocking a Wisconsin Badgers hat. laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:11 pm

He's behaving today. laugh out loud. If he starts wearing a Dallas Cowboy hat, laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Toyz Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Y'all are sending yourselves crazy. This thing isn't rocket science. From day one post filming Rachael has told us that she choose her BEST FRIEND. The only person that fits that edit/character type is PETER, hands down! ***IMO***

Whatever Peter is doing on SM I'm sure has been preplanned with Rachael.

**edited** Smiley

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Do not tell members what to do)

Toyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:18 pm

kraft33 wrote:@emusha,
I don't think it says 1978. IMO it days 1972. I could be wrong but I think that's the year the Rangers started playing in Arlington?!
 http://www.mikeburrowsshrewsbury.co.uk/texas-rangers-47-crossbridge-clean-up-adjustable-hat-royal-t6lm8snl-p-1616.html

I think his is a knock off mistake. The real one says 1972 but as I thought yesterday and pic above proves his says 1978 which doesn't seem a special year for the team. If a knock off I am going to say it's not a very special hat. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Toyz wrote:Y'all are sending yourselves crazy. This thing isn't rocket science. From day one post filming Rachael has told us that she choose her BEST FRIEND. The only person that fits that edit/character type is PETER, hands down!

Whatever Peter is doing on SM I'm sure has been preplanned with Rachael.
**edited**Smiley

I take it this is your opinion and it's not confirmed by a source? If so please ensure you indicate it's your opinion so we don't mix up facts vs opinions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 pm

kraft33 wrote:@emusha,

Correct 1972 is the year the Rangers starting playing in Arlington. It's not the clearest but I believe Peter's hat does say 1972 as well.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512