SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:25 pm

@FashionLover great post!:Welcome
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Nice post Fashionlover - welcome!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 pm

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think it was choreographed in that they planned it, asked her who she wanted to go in with and asked Peter to bring his swim trunks. Personally I don't think she needed too much prodding.

They should've made her choose who to take in the tub between her 2 front runners but too bad Bryan wasn't there laugh out loud.

Ben said they're all asked to bring their swim trunks on practically every date, since there's usually a hot tub somewhere. I'm guessing the producers wanted a hot tub scene and Peter was the obvious choice out of the men on that date. I don't think it was a chore for either of them though. giggling

We only saw Rachel's swimsuit - just saying. Peter has sent nude selfies - just saying.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What stands out most to me about that hot tub scene is the fact that Rachel didn't even mention it in her recap blog. To me it was like Rach was like "what hot tub, didn't see no hot tub" laugh out loud laugh out loud 

If it was that memorable post-filming in a good way I think Rach would have at least touched on it in her blog. That she didn't do so at all in her blog, says it all to me Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 40 4256136633 

JMO

And she didn't mention him again in ep 6 blog even though he got GDR. In the past she's mentioned recipients and explained why but not this time. It's like "what GDR, don't remember ". It's suspicious to me.

Not to me. She is sick of his butt and games as an F2. JMOAA. And the blog reflects that. IGNORES him. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 pm

@Kashathediva I agree. He's being totally extra.

It's going to be a very cold ATFR imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 pm

I don't even think she sees his likes though so I doubt she's leaving him out over that. I think only people who follow super closely notice that stuff. Probably your typical case of the lead smoothing things over for their f1 - she did say hers isn't liking the kissing. I imagine the jealousy is even worse when the f2 is considered a fan fave. I'd low key hope my f2 was a semi villain laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What stands out most to me about that hot tub scene is the fact that Rachel didn't even mention it in her recap blog. To me it was like Rach was like "what hot tub, didn't see no hot tub" laugh out loud laugh out loud 

If it was that memorable post-filming in a good way I think Rach would have at least touched on it in her blog. That she didn't do so at all in her blog, says it all to me Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 40 4256136633 

JMO

And she didn't mention him again in ep 6 blog even though he got GDR. In the past she's mentioned recipients and explained why but not this time. It's like "what GDR, don't remember ". It's suspicious to me.

Not to me. She is sick of his butt and games as an F2. JMOAA. And the blog reflects that. IGNORES him. JMO

I haven't read any of her blogs this season but IMO Rachel not mentioning peter would be out of respect for Bryan rather than her being petty, and I really hope that's the case because if either Rachel and Bryan are paying that much attention to peter on social media, especially since neither of them follow him, to notice the things he likes, then I would be side eyeing them too IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 pm

I would most definitely want to know what the F2 was saying if I was the F1. If they were shading me, I'd be happy that I was searching through their likes and saw they were using me. Especially if something happened that we don't know about yet.

Talk to me to my face if you have an issue with me. Don't hide behind screens and like SM tweets that you are better than him. Rachel has played this song and dance of not following a contestant on SM. If he's ticking her off, I can see the situation getting worse.

That's the way I look at it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 pm

I tend to think Rachel omitting Peter in her recent blogs are more for Bryan. It would not bode well if she mentioned Peter, especially the hot tub scene. I can imagine those moments might be a little difficult for Bryan to watch. No one wants to see your fiancee kissing other men. No one.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't even think she sees his likes though so I doubt she's leaving him out over that. I think only people who follow super closely notice that stuff. Probably your typical case of the lead smoothing things over for their f1 - she did say hers isn't liking the kissing. I imagine the jealousy is even worse when the f2 is considered a fan fave. I'd low key hope my f2 was a semi villain laugh out loud.

She is a litigator. They do and are research. So even if she does no social media, I would imagine her squad and team keep her up to speed. And for some reason I don't think they are very forgiving. cantstopl Then there is the smoothing things over as you said. That never hurts. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:11 pm

IMO they are not going to omit the steamy hot tub scene for Bryan's sake, as if they care about anyone feelings getting hurt or harming the relationship. I can hear them saying suck it up. MF could care less about omitting out of respect for anyone IMHO.

Andi didn't omit Nick, K didn't omit Nick, JoJo didn't omit Robby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:17 pm

I figure if she knows it's beacause she or someone close to her read it here.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512