SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:20 am

Previous Fan Forum thread here

umngirl wrote:I think I need a cold shower after viewing that scene again.

IMO that's one of the best hot tub/pool/water scenes this show has had. (I won't say the best just because a few others have my heart for romantic reasons.)

NuFan wrote:OMG @Renee  everyone on my train thought I was a loon for laughing so much by myself.

Thanks for the demonstration on how to not look interested in another human being! cantstopl

reason wrote:I love Peter and would be sad if he does not win, but everything in life happens for a reason.  I see a man who is self aware about what is going on around him, is into her but cautious and  still hanging in there.  Last night the show was on fire, hot, sizzling hot.  They always say the quite ones are the deadly ones.  It just got more interesting to me but still will go along with what is shown. IMHO

adf23 wrote:I still think Peter is F1 (jmo of course).  

*snip that evening we see Rachel and Peter talking alone, when SHE suggests getting in the hot tub, and we see what happens from there.ani

*snip I believe Peter will come through with the professions she needs to hear just in time.

*snip

Lost17 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I love these two. I just like the dynamic between them. I like Rachel's demeanor with Peter and I like the speed at which their relationship is moving. It's progressing but not super fast. A few things stood out to me 

- when he stood as she walked in the room and gave her his seat
- his perception about Lee
- how in tune he is with Rachel, and she pointed out how focused he is on her and she feels it
- when he says "we've got a lot of ground to cover" that's coming from a man who is thinking about this in the right way, who knows what the end game is and wants to know her by then
- when he returned from their "3 hours" and he simply sat down and minded his business 

He just seems like a good guy and I'm loving these two together no matter what happens. I said it earlier but Peter is definitely someone who occupied space in Rachel's mind and heart throughout this process. Hopefully still does today.
I agree Great post! He does seem like a good guy. He's given her his seat a few times.
-I like how he used not being the 'best player' on the court to his advantage, playful and flirty while blocking her-she wants to be wooed, he's doing that in a romantic way. Josiah mentioning Clark Kent-he really does kind of remind me of him. beatingheart
-He's spontaneous, wanting to go outside (more romantic setting)-then went with the flow when she suggested 'covering ground' in the hot tub...and boy howdy did they ever!

Lost17 wrote:adf I agree with your F1 analysis, Peter notices things and is very aware of what's going on around him. He sees 'somewhat' what's going on with the others and won't be sure she really wants 'him' in the end. Will he close up a bit because of it or go all in, not knowing if his heart will be broken in the process.

Rachel was smart not giving that rose to Peter after all the time they were away, the guys sure noticed-also that shows us right there part of Peter's character the way he didn't gloat over his time with her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:24 am

I want to start this thread by saying I love how gentle and respectful Peter is, rachel would be very lucky to have him imo because he's not lukewarm at all but wants to understand her first, before anything else happens. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:25 am

@ReneeM you need to bring your GIF's to this thread to lighten it up please.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:29 am

Catching up on the previous pages - just a reminder that that this is a Fan thread. Discussion's are to be on topic, Rachel and Peter, with no mention of any other contestant.

We don't snark against members opinions, but especially in a fan thread. It's totally unacceptable to throw shade towards opinions that are being discussed in other GD threads. It isn't fair that members can't respond to such snark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:24 pm

This thread also deserves hot tub time!

Some gifs:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

& the complete beautiful video in all it's glory

Rachel would be so lucky to have this man. In my experience, passion & sexual chemistry is easy, it's easiest part of relationships. We're seeing how easy it is with these two IMO. But having a man that really knows you? Having a man that wants to know you, who prioritizes understanding you and what makes you tick above the physical stuff? A gem, a rarity.

I dated someone for 3 years and the relationship ended because even though he tried, I didn't think he really got me, and I always say that's such a priority for me now, that's something I want, so last night, outside of hot tub time, when they were just talking? Upped my Peter fanning to another stratosphere.

(& he would be lucky to have her too but she'd be the one rejecting him so he's my focus rn).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Thank you Renee!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Saw this comment on Peter's latest IG post. I already know who I think Peter is, without knowing him in real life, but for a mother to make that last comment in that post, is the ultimate compliment.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Screen10

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Damn, damn, damn Renee.  Doing God's work. giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:This thread also deserves hot tub time!

Some gifs:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

& the complete beautiful video in all it's glory

Rachel would be so lucky to have this man. In my experience, passion & sexual chemistry is easy, it's easiest part of relationships. We're seeing how easy it is with these two IMO. But having a man that really knows you? Having a man that wants to know you, who prioritizes understanding you and what makes you tick above the physical stuff? A gem, a rarity.

I dated someone for 3 years and the relationship ended because even though he tried, I didn't think he really got me, and I always say that's such a priority for me now, that's something I want, so last night, outside of hot tub time, when they were just talking? Upped my Peter fanning to another stratosphere.

(& he would be lucky to have her too but she'd be the one rejecting him so he's my focus rn).
🚋  Peter fan here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Looks like he's enjoying it with that smile on his face and grabbing her closer.  :yes:  I'm sure she could tell if he was interested in her, if he hadn't been I have a feeling 3 hours would have turned into a lot shorter time. Rachel knows what she likes and doesn't imo and she is hot hot hot for Peter.

julychild-thanks for bringing that over, sweet thing to say. I agree with her, he seems sincere in his intentions towards Rachel...you can see him putting forth the effort in the short time they have together. It's not about any other guy, it's always focused on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I made a few SC's of their SQT.  But since y'all have the gifs, do you want stills?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 pm

OMG, that is something!!!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f60d

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry