Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by ilgirl on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Since the last thread was locked, I'm just copying this here to reply...
-------------------------------------------------------
@Lost17 wrote:
adf I agree with your F1 analysis, Peter notices things and is very aware of what's going on around him. He sees 'somewhat' what's going on with the others and won't be sure she really wants 'him' in the end. Will he close up a bit because of it or go all in, not knowing if his heart will be broken in the process.

Rachel was smart not giving that rose to Peter after all the time they were away, the guys sure noticed-also that shows us right there part of Peter's character the way he didn't gloat over his time with her.
---------------------------------------------

I think that the fact that the other guys didn't act upset with Peter over him being gone with Rachel for so long is significant. No one seemed to hold it against him, unlike similar situations in other seasons. I think it is a testament to his personality and the fact that he is well-liked in the house.

ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:07 pm

@ilgirl wrote:I think that the fact that the other guys didn't act upset with Peter over him being gone with Rachel for so long is significant.  No one seemed to hold it against him, unlike similar situations in other seasons.  I think it is a testament to his personality and the fact that he is well-liked in the house.
IA. I think it's also a testament to the guys there. IMO the show's dragged out the Lee thing so long it's overshadowed a great group of guys who seem very mature.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:46 pm

I'm gonna jump on in here. I love Bryan and Rachel, but also love Peter. He's so dreamy and I love them together, too. So I guess I'll be happy either way
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:48 pm

@bigbluebird wrote:I'm gonna jump on in here. I love Bryan and Rachel, but also love Peter. He's so dreamy and I love them together, too. So I guess I'll be happy either way
You and me both, sister!! I love going between the fan threads because I can genuinely fan both couples even though there's only one Rach laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 pm

My SC's.

Height difference bc if I don't have to climb you like a tree, it's a no from me.

Also reposting Peter's head in Rachel's t*ts Smiley

Source
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 pm

So did they really spend 3 hours in that hot tub!? :girlfan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8108

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm

3.5 hrs of pure joy. Hugesmile
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Just testing--is this thread still closed?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:40 pm

@eusebeia wrote:Just testing--is this thread still closed?

It is open! Can't wait to find out what the rest of the journey looks like. Still hoping it's Peter! I like it when the MOT guys are gone and it gets serious! High clap
Rolly

Female Posts : 3077

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Cause I just adore them together. heartbeat  heartbeat

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:44 pm

I wish we got more of their one-on-one time yesteday sijce he got the GDR. His smile at receiving it made me go awwwwww.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:48 pm

@Cila51290 wrote:Cause I just adore them together. heartbeat  heartbeat

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

beatingheart
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum