SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks @reason.I wonder why they are being so generous with positive sc now. Not complaining though.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:10 pm

@richmondrose probably because they won't give us much come FRC time. no IMO there's a reason they're being generous now. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

@Ilovepeter please post the link to where those pictures came from. Everything needs a source. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

I don't know what to say.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

My last one-on-one was with Peter. Our relationship at that point had been exceptional in that while it always felt as strong as any other, Peter is very cautious with the words that have to do with love. He will make you feel love in so many different little ways, like gifts or how he is also completely focused on me in every moment we share no matter how crazy things all around us may be.

I admit I struggle with the word love, too, and like the little gap in our smiles it’s actually endearing that we share that. I left my struggle, however, back on Nick’s season. I promised myself that I would be open to love and completely put myself and my heart out there because that is the only way this was going to work for me.  Remember … the greater the risk, the greater the reward. So the question is becoming, Is Peter willing to let himself go and take the same risks with me?

I took Peter in the helicopter to Glacier 3000 because he is so down-to-earth that even the most extreme dates don’t distract him from focusing on the relationship. Our helicopter ride up to the glacier and our dog sled ride was breathtaking. I remember thinking nothing could take away from this moment.

However, the more we talking about our relationship and how he was feeling, I felt the storm coming in — and it wasn’t just emotionally. During our conversation on the mountain we actually had to hold filming because of a crazy whiteout snowstorm that blew in. After spending the day on the glacier with Peter, I left with mixed feelings. He had admitted the connection I had with the other men made him unsure at times whether he would invite me to meet his family. It was a reminder that the men had the biggest decision of the season to make this week too. More so than accepting a rose, accepting me into their family’s homes was a leap of faith. I appreciated his honestly but more than ever I feared Peter would never be able to take the risks that one must take to get engaged on this journey.

My conversation over dinner that evening gave me more insight into Peter’s reluctance to say everything was going to work out for us in the end. He was blunt about his uncertainty about being ready to propose. Watching how emotional he became while talking about leaving his ex-girlfriend told me that he was as afraid to break my heart as I was to have it broken. Yet when Peter looked into my eyes and told me he didn’t throw the word love around carelessly yet saw himself on the path to being in love with me, I felt assured it was worth it to risk to move forward to his hometown and see if we could get to that place together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:38 pm

It's not looking good for Peter based on that blog. I don't think he'll be able make the leap she needs. I was a bit shocked that she said their relationship was as strong as the others in spite of the fact he can't use the word love. He's the exception so far, but she can't wait forever. Her feelings for others will develop.

He is really going to be shocked that he's getting cut because he FEELS the connection but can't risk saying the words and taking the leap.  I think he is kind of this screwed either way: say it and get cut because it's too late or don't say it and definitely get cut.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:00 pm

ElonM wrote:I don't know what to say.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

My last one-on-one was with Peter. Our relationship at that point had been exceptional in that while it always felt as strong as any other, Peter is very cautious with the words that have to do with love. He will make you feel love in so many different little ways, like gifts or how he is also completely focused on me in every moment we share no matter how crazy things all around us may be.

I admit I struggle with the word love, too, and like the little gap in our smiles it’s actually endearing that we share that. I left my struggle, however, back on Nick’s season. I promised myself that I would be open to love and completely put myself and my heart out there because that is the only way this was going to work for me.  Remember … the greater the risk, the greater the reward. So the question is becoming, Is Peter willing to let himself go and take the same risks with me?

I took Peter in the helicopter to Glacier 3000 because he is so down-to-earth that even the most extreme dates don’t distract him from focusing on the relationship. Our helicopter ride up to the glacier and our dog sled ride was breathtaking. I remember thinking nothing could take away from this moment.

However, the more we talking about our relationship and how he was feeling, I felt the storm coming in — and it wasn’t just emotionally. During our conversation on the mountain we actually had to hold filming because of a crazy whiteout snowstorm that blew in. After spending the day on the glacier with Peter, I left with mixed feelings. He had admitted the connection I had with the other men made him unsure at times whether he would invite me to meet his family. It was a reminder that the men had the biggest decision of the season to make this week too. More so than accepting a rose, accepting me into their family’s homes was a leap of faith. I appreciated his honestly but more than ever I feared Peter would never be able to take the risks that one must take to get engaged on this journey.

My conversation over dinner that evening gave me more insight into Peter’s reluctance to say everything was going to work out for us in the end. He was blunt about his uncertainty about being ready to propose. Watching how emotional he became while talking about leaving his ex-girlfriend told me that he was as afraid to break my heart as I was to have it broken. Yet when Peter looked into my eyes and told me he didn’t throw the word love around carelessly yet saw himself on the path to being in love with me, I felt assured it was worth it to risk to move forward to his hometown and see if we could get to that place together.

I am right here on that Pachel ship not leaving. A lovely rose anyone?? rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm on the ship in the sense that they're still my faves but I'm looking forward to his own season. January seems like forever away Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f623

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm on this ship until the end! Did y'all notice the future tense when talking about her date with Peter?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm on the ship in the sense that they're still my faves but I'm looking forward to his own season. January seems like forever away  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f623

Unfortunately there wont be a season of Peter IMHO. **edit**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not discussion religion(s), Gods or scriptures on the forum.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

@elonM, what do you mean about the future tense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 pm

@reason thank you! And 1 for you rose

I'm right beside you, till August the 7th. #TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Topazgold wrote:@reason thank you! And 1 for you rose

I'm right beside you, till August the 7th. #TeamGap

All we need is the waiter to bring the champagne. bestbud! together looking for that beautiful soft landing coming up. Remember the :tissuebox we will need it for the FRC. As sure as the day we were born. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry