SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Did you guys notice the risk/reward theme Rachel is writing about in her blog? She says she has learned that she has to take risks for a big reward. She asks in writing if Peter is willing to take a risk. And then in episode, she said she's taking a risk keeping Peter because he is worth the risk. She's setting us up to either be so giddy when he finally takes the risk or showing us that she tried her best and he didn't take the risk.

I'm hoping for the former but bracing for the latter based on the SM evidence and from the last paragraph of her blog in which she asks if Peter is going say ILY before the other two guys. Come on Peter!

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 pm

I just love these 2 together and I am hoping Peter pushes past his fears and finally opens up.  It didn’t help that Rachel got matching watches with TOG but he seemed to push through on their last date and as Rachel said was opening up and being very direct with how he was feeling.  

I am thinking it may happen after his HT next week. Once he sees and speaks with his mom, dad and friends he’ll hopefully start to open up more.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 pm

@Topazgold IA, stepping outside the bubble for a little while on his hometown may be just what Peter needs to get over the hump. I've always thought the hometown dates were a better indication of the true couple since it's not unrealistic elaborate dates, but real everyday life. I can't wait to hear what advice Peter's dad will give him since apparently that's who Peter goes to for major life advice.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm

IA @Ilovepeter! Peter appears at this stage to be the biggest risk as she stated in ITMs from their date and again in her blog. Plus, if they were setting Peter up as next Bachelor, they are not doing him any favors by introducing the story of "Is Peter even ready for marriage?" Seems odd...

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Peter is in love with Rachel but he's afraid that he will get heartbroken. *IMO**For this to work out he has to take the risk and meet her halfway. He's too much in his head and I think he's assessing some of her decisions by keeping the other guys.

Him knowing how to read her can be advantageous and not so much. He needs to let go, I'm hoping to see this in the upcoming episodes. #teamgap
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter is in love with Rachel but he's afraid that he will get heartbroken. *IMO**For this to work out he has to take the risk and meet her halfway. He's too much in his head and I think he's assessing some of her decisions by keeping the other guys.

Him knowing how to read her can be advantageous and not so much. He needs to let go, I'm hoping to see this in the upcoming episodes. #teamgap

I feel liek once he's in his element in him hometown he'll open up alot more. I'm so excited for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 pm

These tweets about Rachel picking Peter from last night ESPN awards are giving me waaaaaaaay too much hope. I should know better .... but I can't help it!

last tweet: https://twitter.com/SurvivinAmerica/status/885345416270696448

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed last tweet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Keepit100 wrote:IA @Ilovepeter! Peter appears at this stage to be the biggest risk as she stated in ITMs from their date and again in her blog. Plus, if they were setting Peter up as next Bachelor, they are not doing him any favors by introducing the story of "Is Peter even ready for marriage?"  Seems odd...

What is interesting to me is Chris Harrison said to watch out for Peter and at the same time posed the question that Bryan says he is ready for marriage but is he? So to me Chris is saying the opposite of what Rachel is saying in clips, she is worried that Peter is the one not ready for marriage, and Chris is bringing to our attention that Bryan may be the one not ready for marriage. Also, the screen caps of the finale show one limo (so far) and there is one of Peter crying on the floor in white T shirt and jeans. So far the only speculation I've seen is that must be when Rachel sends Peter home before finale (but in my opinion it could be he is just anxious at the ending about proposing and her choosing TOG. However, there are numerous pics of Bryan crying , rubbing his eyes, in hotel room with gold glass candles standing at the door saying bye to someone, so it could be she sends Bryan home early not Peter.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

What???? This the best news I've heard all day! You all are giving me hope for Pachel! Yippee! I need to stay in this thread where it is all positive for Peter! #teamgap all the way!!!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:27 pm

@luvstruck that is an amazing theory. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If it does turn out to be Peter in the end, it would be the most amazing upset ever.

Since both of the tweeters weren't interviewing Rachel officially or on camera, maybe she was a bit less guarded with her body language.

ETA: Peter hasn't had an IG story for a few days now. Today he posted one where he said he didn't have time to shave or get a haircut ... at 2pm Wisconsin time. Maybe he was with Rachel last night????

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to but failed to get last tweet to show. i give up!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Peter will soon be singing = Come to me = by Tyrone Taylor. IMHO drooling drooling cheeky cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

I love Pachel too! Two scenes from end of season preview give me hope.

1. When Rachel says at the very end of the season preview, "I found the person that I am in love with so hopefully he hasnt had a change of heart and wants exactly what i want. I just pray that he will be asking for my hand in marriage."

Imo, this sounds more like Peter and their slow burn relationship.

2. Peter's authenticity and intensity when he says,, "I don't want to give up on you. I won't give up on you."

Makes me think that he did take the leap and fall in love with her and is fighting for their relationship.

I am preparing for either ending but would sure love to see Team Gap' s big smiles at the finale and ATFR.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry