SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Keepit100 wrote:IA @Ilovepeter! Peter appears at this stage to be the biggest risk as she stated in ITMs from their date and again in her blog. Plus, if they were setting Peter up as next Bachelor, they are not doing him any favors by introducing the story of "Is Peter even ready for marriage?"  Seems odd...

Except if he gets an epiphany that he does love her and wants to propose..... except if he's behind TOG and too late. Kind of like Rachel with Nick held back but then finally told him she loved him. He could get the " now I'm ready for love" edit.

I still am hoping for Peter being F1. One thing for sure this is the thread I will spend my time in. My happy place. bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:47 pm

@MVMom39forever I completely agree with both your points above. I'd also add these:

1) She has said that her mom told her to go with her gut and that's what she did and it worked for her. She's talked about Peter being her gut choice more than once and that she can't explain what's between them.

2) She longs for Peter. Enough said. "This" is her favorite place so far in the helicopter with Peter.  This was even after amazing dates with others.

I don't want to have false hope, especially with all the SM evidence otherwise. But the tweets about how she beamed when talking about Peter have renewed my hope in the lovely relationship I see unfolding naturally on my screen. There are lots of other little clues in what's she's said that point to Peter (I'll elaborate if you all don't think I'm crazy).

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 pm

I love these!!! :inlove
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi y'all   new member.   Love Peter and Rachel together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Upcoming HT visit! 

https://instagram.com/p/BWf5CayhuCj/

#TeamGap

Source: Screen shot

Last edited by Topazgold on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Madz Hi!  Welcomeparty!

#TeamGap

Thanks, long time lurker, thought I'd join... love them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:39 pm

@Madz welcomeyall Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Madz welcomeyall Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I love Pachel too! Two scenes from end of season preview give me hope.

1. When Rachel says at the very end of the season preview, "I found the person that I am in love with so hopefully he hasnt had a change of heart and wants exactly what i want. I just pray that he will be asking for my hand in marriage."

Imo, this sounds more like Peter and their slow burn relationship.

2. Peter's authenticity and intensity when he says,, "I don't want to give up on you. I won't give up on you."

Makes me think that he did take the leap and fall in love with her and is fighting for their relationship.

I am preparing for either ending but would sure love to see Team Gap' s big smiles at the finale and ATFR.

When you really listen to some of the VO's, a lot of Peter and Rachels words sound like they've been lifted from the FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Madz wrote:Hi y'all   new member.   Love Peter and Rachel together.

:Welcome Glad to have you join us!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry