SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Also, for me, the Pachel love story is THE BEST one ever told by this franchise! It is a season of firsts!!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by CHO Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Don't forget who was out of the limos first on night one !!!!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Toyz wrote:***snipped*** Same way my intuition told me Ashley and JP, and Des and Chris were together in the end, I have that same strong intuition about Rachael choosing Peter. Despite what theories/spoilers are out there #dontgiveuppachelfans JMHO
This reminds me totally of JP and Ashley too. I still worry a little that this might be in a Jillian and Reid situation but I will try to keep the faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGu6nt56k4
Lots of clues about Peter being the one in this interview.

1) She said that she moved past infatuation and lust to choose her one. We were just discussing above that they are so tender with each other that they have moved into the love phase.

2) She said the biggest learning experience was that she has to stop trying to figure everything out and take it as it comes. She had to 'get out of her head' and be okay at not having all the answers. She even said '100%' to one interviewer.  cantstopl sounds like she's been talking to Peter a lot.

To me Peter is the biggest question mark for her because he's so honest isn't guaranteeing anything. She has said she is taking a risk with him but he's worth it.

3) She chose the one who she would ordinarily run from. I think she runs from uncertainty and she couldn't be sure that Peter would come through and she couldn't explain what they have. I think her big struggle will be to trust her gut that Peter is right even though he isn't as sure a bet as the others.

She has said somewhere that she and her fiance connect from within! I wish I could remember where. I didn't realize she had said those words about Peter!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Ilovepeter, sorry if I misled you but she didn't say the words that they "connect from within" about with Peter for sure she said it in about her fiancé. Peter is the one in my opinion it applies to. I am not totally wearing rose colored glasses and know there are plenty of social media clues that have been pointed out about TOG but think there are just as many clues that point to Peter. To me his hometown date seals the deal, from a May 28 post by farmers market vendor Hanna Bettner on her facebook is a pic of Rachel trying on a simple rings with Peter and the post says "The Filming of the BACHLORETTE @ my business, Wearable Archaeologies, Sat morning Farmers' Market. The Bachelor is trying to woo said Bachlorette with a purchase. He impressed me with his ability to take charge and yet be a perfect gentleman. You both were a pleasure. I am in the background in my Badger Red and White. smile emoticon" There is also a posted reply to someone who said "Doesn't she pick him anyway? So I've heard", to which Hanna replied "Madison is for Lovers. The Beauty and Wonder of Madison inspires people to fall in love." To top it, Rachel is currently wearing a reminder engagement ring that looks similar to the ones in pic she was trying on. I can't wait to see all the hometown dates but especially will be looking to see if Peter purchases a ring for her like I believe. I think they will hide it since she has publically shown ring so they don't give ending away. We'll see just have to make it to Monday!!! LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm not watching this season, did for the first couple of episodes and got to like Peter. So I have not looked up what ever dirt I could find on him just enjoyed seeing him as a person on this season.
However I'm not shocked at what's being said because who ever the favorite is the other one gets slammed. It's the nature of Reality TV I guess.
I hope Peter, if not chosen F1 and wants to be the bachelor, gets the job. If not, then I hope he does well in his future endeavors, because I like him and wish all the best for him. So happy to see a thread for him where you don't have to read through negativity just to see how he is doing. Hugesmile
GA, thanks so much for doing the great job you do everyday on this board. clapping! thumbsup

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Brill, same with me! The last time I tried to read into SM clues, I got stung very badly so I just stick to what I am seeing on tv and comments from my favorite podcast (huffpost!!).

I just think it's a bit whacky to think a contestant is closed off because he/she has not said I love you before HTD. My favorite is when they wait until f3 or f2, even better, cause it is more authentic.

If Peter stays and actually comes around to falling in love with her, and ends up f1, this will definitely be best season ever and fantastic foiler.

I love me a foiler season, and time for another just like my all time favorites Des and Chris!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:31 pm

@luvstruck Thanks for the clarification about the "connect from within", otherwise I was gonna faint out of happiness.

Me too, I try not to wear rose colored glasses too and know at this point Peter is a long shot given the SM sleuthing. Fingers crossed.

I have long hoped/suspected that the little band she wears is the one Peter bought her. We know he buys her gifts as a sign of his love based on her blog.  I would love it so much if she were wearing that little ring all this time as a signal to him all this time! I would love it even more if he proposed with it because of an old German tradition.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm

My absolute favorite thing about this two is they are always whispering something to each other/giggling/smiling when going in to their kisses or coming out of them. There's clear intimacy there and it gets me every time
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:26 pm

@Brill bestbud!

I know it's confusing because we still have unspoiled posters, and guests. After Monday, the topic title will be changed to Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill bestbud!

I know it's confusing because we still have unspoiled posters, and guests. After Monday, the topic title will be changed to Peter.

No problem, I just didn't know where to look. I actually didn't know there was a Fan thread till I saw it mentioned in Peter's thread under contestants. So thought I would ask where it was. thanks! for starting one before the season was done airing. yes

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Okay I don't want to get too excited about Peter possibly winning her heart, but doesn't it make your ears perk up that she's using TWO of Peter's catch phrases in the ESPY interview???

Peter says "100%" A LOT when answering in the affirmative. He did it on both one-on-ones. He also talks about being in his own head. She used both of these phrases in that interview which to me means that she's been spending time with Peter.  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:

As much media training as she got about not giving away too much, something like that is hard to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toyz Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Also as a lawyer she has said during Nick's season that she doesn't go into something without knowing what the outcome is going to be. Her giving up control/logic/being in her head ONLY applies to Peter. With him she has to allow LOVE to lead, that's the only way she'll know the outcome  = Peter is in control NOT HER = that's her fear/challenge/what she runs away from. JMHO **edited**Peter is Rachael's fiancé! ***IMO***

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Positive posts only Posting opinions)

Toyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry