SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:26 pm

ElonM wrote:@ReneeM, did you peep his and Worth's recent likes on IG?
Him liking that comment on both accounts? Yup. I see you P.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm

ElonM wrote:Look at our Peter and his love. beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnNOnMgr_S/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

i love them!!!! i will be heartbroken if this doesn't work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:@ReneeM, did you peep his and Worth's recent likes on IG?
Him liking that comment on both accounts? Yup. I see you P.
Please tell us what comments he likes!!!! I'm so excited today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:16 pm

@Ilovepeter This, he liked it from both his IG and the worth IG. Terry cropped him out of the pic laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen30
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:30 pm

They are amping up the SM antics in advance of the finale AND the foiler! It will be amusing to watch! No doubt about it though, P gets the girl in the end! IMO
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Three of the four finalists posted something show related today and Rachel liked them all.  I love Peter's choice of pic. I think this picture says "how cute is she" more than "look at me I'm on the show and I made out with the Bachelorette"

Thanks @reneem thanks! I love that comment. Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 pm

*edit* I would rather have an entire season of Peter as the lead. Peter is drop dead gorgeous. I think the only other contestant who was as handsome as Peter was Brooks.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No discussion of anyone but Peter in Peter's fan thread.)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 am

Thoughts??? #TeamGap

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdO7U6wqOw&feature=youtu.be

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks @ZIMfan for the video. When I was watching their date from the last episode, I noticed the "and I'm so glad he did" part of her sentence was spliced in and it sounded like it was from an outdoor scene like the FRC. Even if it was from the FRC, they could have spliced it in from F1's FRC even if Peter is not F1 right? I don't think the producers have the integrity to not use something she said to another guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 pm

hooked4 wrote:They are amping up the SM antics in advance of the finale AND the foiler! It will be amusing to watch! No doubt about it though, P gets the girl in the end! IMO

On this ship you have my full support. Peter final 1. My belief is strong but my faith is stronger. Peter for her husband to be. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 am

Just stopping here to say I love peter and rachel !! and we all know peter totally meant to grab rachel's booty giggling giggling We saw you in action during the handball game peter laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 am

The wait for the final will all be worth it. Peter the true hero of this story is Final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry