SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:52 pm

That was a sweet and tender moment, stop whispering! I want subtitles laugh out loud

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ilgirl Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm

I want to see some of the deleted scenes with Peter. I think he must be talking more and kissing her more than we see IMO since otherwise he wouldn't have gotten a rose. JMO.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:10 pm

I@"Cila51290" damn that 2nd pic is hawt!!! The way he's looking at her  :hearts love:

I would've just eaten him up!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoseByAnyOtherName Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Hi Pachel Shipmates!!! (hoping I can post this here...)

This is my first post but I have been reading comments on this board since the start of Rachel's season. Fan Forum Spoiled F1 *A* is my HAPPY PLACE and I love the passion surrounding this couple. Keep those GIFs and creative videos coming...

@ReneeM's commentary is my absolute fave (spicy AF) and I must admit that the "source" from @truelovealways is probably one of the key things that has me still believing - and obviously that unexplainable chemistry that I see developing in every episode.

Rachel has said in interviews that her F1 is extremely confident and that he truly, truly loves her. Based on the Episode 7 recap - even knowing that Peter gets a HTD - does anyone have pause that he has anxiety and doubts when he just received a GD Rose the week prior and was humping Rachel in the hot tub? To me, it seems like someone who is taking this seriously and is feeling the pressure to propose in a matter of weeks but I am not sure he to is letting himself fall...

***edited*** But -it is so much fun to come back to the Fan Forum.

Finally - Peter is sooooooo delicious to look at so I say keep the SM activity WAY UP! **edited**boy do I luv me some Peter and Rachel... I see the magic! I hope she did too in the end!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Positive posts only)

ARoseByAnyOtherName

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 pm

ARoseByAnyOtherName Welcome1 we love having you join the Pachel train. I think if you are a fan of this couple you will love it here! goteam
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Their time together last night showed me how comfortable they are together but the Give me a kiss has me stumped!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Does anyone know what he mumbled after she said the "Give me a kiss"? He went for it smiling and mumbled something
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Personally I didn't think her saying kiss me was a big deal.  I don't think she gave him a chance to go in for a kiss like she did in Monday's episode. I watched back and at 42 seconds she says 'I love that' and at 43 seconds she asks if he can kiss her. I assumed it was coming anyway but I don't blame her if she can't wait laugh out loud. I don't buy the narrative that he doesn't wanna kiss her because he already told her that he just wants to keep kissing her. I think he also enjoys their talks which I can appreciate.

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 pm

I think the highlight of that scene for me was after the kiss and the intimate moment they had right after with head and nose. BTW why does Rachel always look intoxicated around peter? thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Naijabach wrote:I think the highlight of that scene for me was after the kiss and the intimate moment they had right after with head and nose.  BTW why does Rachel always look intoxicated around peter? thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

laugh out loud

I think she's very girly and sweet around him. She's all shy, smiles for no reason at times while watching him speak, she wants him bad. I think she's falling for him. She always looks dumbfounded when she's around Peter.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Personally I didn't think her saying kiss me was a big deal.  I don't think she gave him a chance to go in for a kiss like she did in Monday's episode. I watched back and at 42 seconds she says 'I love that' and at 43 seconds she asks if he can kiss her. I assumed it was coming anyway but I don't blame her if she can't wait laugh out loud. I don't buy the narrative that he doesn't wanna kiss her because he already told her that he just wants to keep kissing her. I think he also enjoys their talks which I can appreciate.

I agree with this - I can be quite impatient with my husband and often ask him for um... favors! I also think editing makes it seem that Peter is much more reticent than he is.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Embarressed!
Cila51290 wrote:Does anyone know what he mumbled after she said the "Give me a kiss"? He went for it smiling and mumbled something

"I was going to lean into you, but I guess you're going to lean into me ...mmmh"
Sounds like a mutual relationship, going well...

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry