SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Did you guys see this interview???

"And, while many reality TV romances don’t stand the test of time, Lindsay believes the couple’s “mature relationship,” will last.

For now, they’re taking it one Monday at a time!

“I would prefer that he didn’t watch [the show], but he needs to know everything that's going on, so he can process everything,” Lindsay said. “That’s the kind of person he is -- he watches it all. I have to explain things on Mondays. Mondays are our most difficult time. We watch it, I explain it, talk about it and move on. It’s been great -- we don’t’ dwell on anything.”

Source: http://www.etonline.com/tv/221705_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_reveals_fiance_secret_code_name_why_monday_nights_are_difficult/

... mature relationship? These two talk everything to death because they have both been to therapy IMO.
... he can process everything? He used those exact words last night (see 1:56) of the video @ZIMfan just posted.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 pm

@Ilovepeter Yes. Rachel has been dropping major hints during her interviews this past week. And (don't judge now) I have been following her blogs very closely. To the point where I had created a spreadsheet to compare/contrast the diction and syntax used to describe each guy as well as her general take on each date/guy.

What I noticed with my compilation of quotes and paragraphs in regards to Peter (I also did it for TOG too to compare), he has been the only one who she has consistently shared (IMO) a more profound and detailed personal description of their time together..

For example in her blogs:
1. The deliberate mention of "off-camera Peter instances":
- Peter giving a sandwich to a homeless man (2nd episode blog entry)
- Informing the readers that he had prepared a date card for her before she met up with him in Madison (8th episode blog entry)

2. Mentioning multiple things about him that are "endearing" (the word has not been used for any other guy):
"The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing." (2nd episode blog entry)
"I admit I struggle with the word love, too, and like the little gap in our smiles it’s actually endearing that we share that." (7th episode blog entry)

3. The use of present tense in this statement (this could be a give or take):
"Our relationship at that point had been exceptional in that while it always felt as strong as any other, Peter is very cautious with the words that have to do with love. He will make you feel love in so many different little ways, like gifts or how he is also completely focused on me in every moment we share no matter how crazy things all around us may be. (7th episode entry)

4. The tactile and visual diction (not used for anyone else):
"The way his hands were shaking..." (2nd entry)
"Yet when Peter looked into my eyes and told me he didn’t throw the word love around carelessly yet saw himself on the path to being in love with me, I felt assured it was worth it to risk to move forward to his hometown and see if we could get to that place together." (7th entry)

Now, all of this is very VERY subtle, but when put side to side with TOG... Rachel only uses this detailed and descriptive writing style for Peter. And because I like reading novels like this, IMO she sounds like a person writing and describing very specific intimate moments with the person they love.

IMO, the devil's in the details, and what better source to look for these details than in the writing of person we are actually trying to get clues from? And I just like reading and writing, so, yeah something I picked up on while reading her blogs.

Edit: I also noticed a few grammatical errors on her blogs, so I'm not sure if anyone else is proofreading them before she submits, JMO.

Source: http://people.com/author/rachel-lindsay/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 pm

I agree I love it too. All those off-camera moments, she didn't have to tell us about them but she wanted too! ;)

HTD People Blog

My next stop was in Peter’s hometown of Madison, Wisconsin. I couldn’t believe this journey took me back to Wisconsin, but Peter and Nick couldn’t be more different.

My day started with the cutest thing. I was waiting for Peter in the park and he had a local come find me and hand deliver a date card he had written for me. I loved that our relationship led Peter to tap into his creative and artistic side that had been neglected for the past few years. As he led me through the Madison farmer’s market, I realized that this down-to-earth life could be the balance I’d been looking for. Peter’s calmness really compliments my free-spirited soul.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:12 pm

@veni.vidi.vici I absolutely love how you are tracking her writings so closely! It's not crazy at all  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 1f60b because I'm the same with her interviews.

You're so right that she describes things more intimately about Peter than the others. Thanks for breaking it down like that. I've noticed that she talks about more than chemistry wrt to Peter. She talks about their compatibility, which I think shows a real maturity level to get beyond chemistry in this fast paced process.

Her blog confirms that she feels what we're seeing on camera - he's in love but can't admit it yet ... that forehead kiss in the car  beatingheart

" Although there is something about the sentiment with which Peter says and does the small things with me that tells me he’s closer to it than he’s letting on, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous he’d never get there."
source

Come on Peter! Don't screw this up! Let's hope Rachel continues to follow her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:08 am

You guys are keeping my very little hope alive. While I feel like there are little subtle hints about Peter as noted above, it feels like everything is blatantly pointing to TOG. I mean, she shook her head "yes" in the EW interview when they asked if she chose TOG. She also said that TOG was struggling with the hate and even references about age. I can see where Peter is struggling with the hate but he's not getting it as much as TOG. Age is irrelevant to Peter's situation. I so want to believe she's with Peter. She's a smart woman and I see it as the lasting love story, but man, its getting harder to hold out hope.
BTW, Peter posted the pic with Daisy in the morning. I thought he was in LA at the time. He wouldn't bring his dog with him if it was such a short trip, right? I heard he was spotted at LAX. It also didn't look like he took the picture to me, but I guess it could be a selfie. Did anyone else notice that?

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm

oh my little pachel heart!! thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 pm

The gift giving and rapt attention are such sweet, subtle signs of caring.

Kind of reminds me of a man in my life. While I am more expressive through words, and have this script in my mind of how someone who cares "should" act, this guy does it differently. He doesn't necessarily "say the right thing". But when I talk with him, I have his undivided attention. He gives gifts, and checks in to make sure everything is ok,

The point is, love and care can be expressed in different ways. Some of those are more quiet and not as OTT. It may not translate as looking like love, but it still is.

IMO, Peter looks closed off and not interested in being engaged to Rachel. But it's nice to hear Rachel say she feels Peter cared(s?)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:43 am

Given the irrefutable July 4th SHV evidence sleuthed yesterday pointing to TOG, is Rachel trolling Peter with this quote (underlined for emphasis)? Didn't Peter recently like a post about happy couples from his HTD?

“I love my fiancé,” she gushed to PEOPLE at Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50 event at Avenue in Hollywood, CA. “I just saw him yesterday. We just finished having our little rendezvous. We called it Happy Couples Weekend.”
Source

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:31 am

Just 'feel the feels', and they feel good! now they are finishing each other's sentences, who knew they were that close Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 3806527698

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:36 pm

I have been wondering how Peter came up with the name Dasiy for his puppy he adopted on the hometown date with Rachel. We know there is a pic of them looking at rings at the farmer's market and he made a purchase at the vendor where Rachel is trying on rings so maybe sweet Peter being the romantic I think he is named his dog Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 1f415 Daisy from the song Bicycle Built for 2 "Daisy Daisy, Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 1f33c
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet on the seat
Of a bicycle built for two !" Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 2665 I know it is a stretch but hey it feels good!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Love this! 

Aren't Daisy's one of the prominent flowers in the bouquet Rachel received today posted on her IG story? :gotcha:

#TeamGap

Last edited by Topazgold on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font size)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:54 pm

There are daisies in the flower arrangement she received from her love today per her IG story.

ETA: Maybe his codename for her is Daisy (see underlined below). A girl can dream can't she? But it is most likely a spanish codename  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 1f602 and Peter doesn't look like a Jermone does he?

"It is 'Jerome,'" she revealed. "The secret name is Jerome, and I call him that all the time. I'm so used to it. Like when it's just the two of us, I'm like, 'Um, Jerome honey...'"

Unfortunately, the reality TV star can't reveal his code name for her, because, she said, "I feel like if I tell you that, then you'll know [who it is]!"

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry