SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@rinacabigas I deleted it for you, but it happened again with your last post. If you are the last poster, you can go to the X in the tool's and it will delete the post.

Thank you GA for the deletion and for the tip.  I'll try my best not to double post again.  Sometimes, I'm technically challenged on this forum.  LOL.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 am

I was so happy that Rachel told Peter that she was falling in love with him too. I also loved it when he said that HE had the key to the wine cellar in Spain. IMO he was basically implying that she had to go with HIM back to Spain to enjoy their wine together in the future.

OMG what she wrote on the cork!!! What are they trying to do to us? So many firsts but somehow he's not the one (according to all sleuthing) when they've made firsts the theme of the season. Makes me want to  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f602

@rinacabigas - I think Peter will say ILY to her on that couch. But that doesn't mean he's ready to get engaged right away. I honestly don't get Peter here. She basically told him she doesn't expect to get married within months. If he truly thinks that there was some greater force that brought them together like he told her family, I will be very disappointed if he can't bring himself to propose (assuming he is the guy she really wants). But frankly after that watch display with Bryan at her MTP date, I can't blame Peter for being worried that she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

The previews for the finale look heartbreaking! I almost don't want to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 am

Ilovepeter wrote:I was so happy that Rachel told Peter that she was falling in love with him too. I also loved it when he said that HE had the key to the wine cellar in Spain. IMO he was basically implying that she had to go with HIM back to Spain to enjoy their wine together in the future.

OMG what she wrote on the cork!!! What are they trying to do to us? So many firsts but somehow he's not the one (according to all sleuthing) when they've made firsts the theme of the season. Makes me want to  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f602

@rinacabigas - I think Peter will say ILY to her on that couch. But that doesn't mean he's ready to get engaged right away. I honestly don't get Peter here. She basically told him she doesn't expect to get married within months. If he truly thinks that there was some greater force that brought them together like he told her family, I will be very disappointed if he can't bring himself to propose (assuming he is the guy she really wants). But frankly after that watch display with Bryan at her MTP date, I can't blame Peter for being worried that she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

The previews for the finale look heartbreaking! I almost don't want to watch.

And the many firsts were with Peter I can't

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 am

@ilovepeter I know and agree about the proposal. I understand his POV, but if you feel this unexplainable connection, sometimes you've got to take a leap of faith (risk for reward). Do you think their inability to find common ground on this is why they are both broken down and crying on the floor or do you think it is something else?
I think this is when Rachel is letting him go (prior to FRC).

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm

http://datg-cms-source-repo.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ABC/1309RachelPeter/4c4c915d-323f-474e-b9ce-ea8405d2d1ef.jpg

This is a behind the scene picture of Peter and Rachel.
I just love those two together.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:57 pm

@sceptic AWESOME pic! They look so comfortable together!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

@Keepit100

Their connection is undeniable. They are so good together.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Sceptic wrote:http://datg-cms-source-repo.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ABC/1309RachelPeter/4c4c915d-323f-474e-b9ce-ea8405d2d1ef.jpg

This is a behind the scene picture of Peter and Rachel.
I just love those two together.

That picture goes with this SC:

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Peter_12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQ8jFOmxUs
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:53 pm

The person who put up that bts pic should probably get written up for that, hehehe. Did she not know that they ended epi9 on  a "what will happen to Peter?" cliff hanger?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 pm

julychild wrote:The person who put up that bts pic should probably get written up for that, hehehe. Did she not know that they ended epi9 on  a "what will happen to Peter?" cliff hanger?

Yup, there are clues all over the place. Keeping the mind and eyes open helps. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:10 pm

True, and then somehow they end this interaction with the crying on the floor scene. It's certainly going to be an emotional roller coaster. If you believe the preview and Rachel's People blog, it might end in an agonizing break-up:-( My ❤️ won't be able to take it, if that's the case! No matter what happens, I will love their relationship and they will remain my favorite of all time and I will hold out hope that their paths cross again some day and they find their way back to each other.
I'm probably a hopeless romantic, but I don't care...I see what I see and I feel what I feel:)

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks @sceptic for the great pic. These two could have been so great together.

@keepit100 it is going to be gut wrenching to see this break-up. It looks agonizing already in the small glimpses shown in the previews. They will remain my favorite too but I'm not sure I can watch.

Honestly, Peter's reluctance to propose after she gives him the out that they don't have to get married right away, even having said that he feels like there were greater forces that put them together, makes it much easier for me to accept that he isn't F1. I can't blame Rachel for letting him go. At some point, you have to take a leap of faith and it looks like he doesn't. I am glad she's so happy and hope he learns something from the experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry