Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by ElonM on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 pm

@Cila51290 wrote:Does anyone know what he mumbled after she said the "Give me a kiss"? He went for it smiling and mumbled something

I would love to know but its difficult to read his lips.
avatar
ElonM

Posts : 4239
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 pm

I also couldn't understand the preview when Peter was talking about Rachel crying. Anyone catch what he said?
avatar
Norcalgal

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Acrunch on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:I also couldn't understand the preview when Peter was talking about Rachel crying. Anyone catch what he said?

He wasn't talking about Rachel. I think he was relaying a story to her during the dinner portion of their date. The shot of Rachel crying which was spliced in was probably from when she sent two guys packing on their 3 on 1 date.

Also, my close captioning says "P: I was going to lean into you but I guess you you're going to lean into me huh? Mmm mmm"
avatar
Acrunch

Posts : 448
Join date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Rolly on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 pm

@Acrunch wrote:
@Norcalgal wrote:I also couldn't understand the preview when Peter was talking about Rachel crying. Anyone catch what he said?

He wasn't talking about Rachel.  I think he was relaying a story to her during the dinner portion of their date.  The shot of Rachel crying which was spliced in was probably from when she sent two guys packing on their 3 on 1 date.

Also, my close captioning says "P: I was going to lean into you but I guess you you're going to lean into me huh? Mmm mmm"

Closed captioning is wonderful! I have to replay some of these scenes 6 or 7 times. I think there is soooo much more happening that we don't see. She says "I don't have to question Peter and where he stands" something like that. He must be reassuring her and expressing himself more than is shown. JMO.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3079
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by moviechicka on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:17 pm

@ElonM wrote:
@Cila51290 wrote:Does anyone know what he mumbled after she said the "Give me a kiss"? He went for it smiling and mumbled something

I would love to know but its difficult to read his lips.
"I was going to lean into you, but you leaned in."

moviechicka

Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by ChocfromWisconsin on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:02 am

Love coming back to read everyone's thoughts. Giving me hope.
Did anyone catch what Peter said about "you inspire me to think of the future"? Imo that'll be important if they showed us more what he meant. I mean future what? Endeavours?

ChocfromWisconsin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Rolly on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 am

@ChocfromWisconsin wrote:Love coming back to read everyone's thoughts. Giving me hope.
Did anyone catch what Peter said about "you inspire me to think of the future"? Imo that'll be important if they showed us more what he meant. I mean future what? 


The problem is there is so much that is cut and we do not see. What she says about Peter though is she never has to question where she stands with him and gives him the GDR because there is something there she just can't explain. I loved their interaction in this scene....sensual, soft and sweet. Although they don't show all of it there seems to be intimacy and depth to their conversations that I don't see with others and their physical attraction for each other is off the charts. JMO. I love seeing them together!:sprinklehearts
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3079
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Topazgold on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am

More importantly can we please appreciate his latest IG post!

https://instagram.com/p/BV7NKgVAMge/

Damn! What a beautiful man. Looks like he belongs on GOT seeing hearts

Topazgold

Posts : 250
Join date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Wow, so beautiful. I just love their relationship and really enjoyed their interactions these past 2 episodes. Can't wait for July 10!!
avatar
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2931
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

@Topazgold wrote:More importantly can we please appreciate his latest IG post!

https://instagram.com/p/BV7NKgVAMge/

Damn! What a beautiful man. Looks like he belongs on GOT seeing hearts
He looks like a medieval prince
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 3263
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Acrunch on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:17 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@Topazgold wrote:More importantly can we please appreciate his latest IG post!

https://instagram.com/p/BV7NKgVAMge/

Damn! What a beautiful man. Looks like he belongs on GOT seeing hearts
He looks like a medieval prince  

Seriously! WOW!

Love what Alex posted to him on this IG: no matter where we were, strangely, you looked like you owned the place...

During Alex's live IG story a couple of nights ago, in response to some comments he was getting about Peter; he said Peter truly is gorgeous, the most handsome and that it's ridiculous how much better he looks in person. I can't even imagine him looking even better than he does in pics but on the otherhand, I believe it because I've had the opportunity of seeing lots TV personalities in person and their good looks are even more devastating in the flesh!
avatar
Acrunch

Posts : 448
Join date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Topazgold on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 pm

@Acrunch I didn't see Alex's post till now. Swoon awwww

It really says a lot when Alex & others (Dean/Iggy) competing for the same woman have nothing but positive, heart felt opinions of Peter. 

He must really be something beatingheart

Topazgold

Posts : 250
Join date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum