SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:06 am

Still aboard 🚋.
Peter has become my favorite contestant, right there with my beautiful Drew. I love love how he is romancing Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:32 pm

The only things that draw me to this season are seeing Peter, alone and with Rachel, and the bromances that have developed this season. Oh and I do love seeing the beautiful countries they travel to but they aren't showing as much of that this season as I would like. I want a Rachel to pick the guy that is best for her but IMO nobody beats Peter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:38 pm

Rolly wrote:The only things that draw me to this season are seeing Peter, alone and with Rachel, and the bromances that have developed this season. Oh and I do love seeing the beautiful countries they travel to but they aren't showing as much of that this season as I would like. I want a Rachel to pick the guy that is best for her but IMO nobody beats Peter.
Yup! I'm not gonna bash her if she doesn't choose him, or anything to that effect, but IMO Peter is *that* guy. He's the gem, cream of the crop, diamond in the rough, all that good stuff. He's the one that's for a lifetime.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:13 pm

reason wrote: :alltens: Hi all!  
I have not been posting much but let me fan over that Delightful gentleman name Peter.  Watching the last 2 shows it was a pleasure to see an intelligent, thoughtful, gently, loving, handsome person, open his guarded heart.  Peter is taking the time to observe, challenge, and to know this lady call Rachel.  
They have taking the time to both speak and admire each other with patience and understanding.  It was interesting to me that Rachel brought Peter to her private space for time alone 3.5 hrs as reported.  He sits beside her to be close but respects her private space until they both deem fit to be closer.  That balcony scene was beautiful.  
Through my eyes he was very close to her with his hand initially on her waste, remove his hand to hold his other hand with the glass of wine, but instead of looking at the view was looking at her when he said gorgeous as she herself describe the view.  To his eyes she was gorgeous the view was unimportant.  When the camera shift to his face, I see a man with the softest of smile and a look of adoration reach for what he needs most a kiss which of course turned into more.  
That moan from Rachel and question to him what took you so long was a sight to behold and informative to me.  Their innate intelligence knew the time has come to take their relationship to another level.  I must say the producers are interesting and devious, I think they saw it coming but poor us we  had not a clue.  That hot tub scene was the hottest out of all the bach/ette shows I have witness on my tv.  I will stop right there, I could go on but!!!!
I with my romantic heart I do believe Peter will be the final choice.
I know not everyone will agree about this relationship and my point of view.  I see Peter was taken aback by him not getting the rose at he end of their time together upstairs, I understand her thinking for doing that, but was happy that the next day his patience and perseverance paid off.  Their delightful smile which light up like a christmas tree, was beautiful to behold.  I suspect what is coming up next but will see if my intuition pays off.
Rachel speaking about her struggle to the end, I understand clearly but it will be resolve in its own time. I have my thoughts on that too but!!!!!
I know all opinions are not the same and I have accepted that, I do hope we can all agree to disagree.  I know I am waxing poetry, but be patient Peter fans it is coming the end is near, romance is alive and well.  One thing I am glad about is that he stays out of the drama in the house and focus his attention on her.
Rachel has not react to anyone the way she has to Peter, yes she is attracted to the final 3 but not on the level of her Prince Peter
He is the connection from within that she talks about.  The respect, best friend, love  and husband to be she has found.
I will stop in soon to post again.  I might not be as eloquent as you all but I hope my thoughts are welcome.  This is all my opinion.

ITA :alltens:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:55 am

Happy 4th of July to you all!  bestbud!

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Happy 4th of July to you all!  bestbud!

via GIPHY

Yes Happy 4th to my dear posters from We The North to those in The South USA.  Enjoy your day, drink and be merry. Who ever is travelling be careful on the roads. Stay safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 pm

unknown82 wrote:@reason That was such a great post!  I am so glad you are back on the Pachel ship and you can see that the love story this season is about Peter and Rachel and no one else.  For me, it has been pretty obvious who Rachel would pick even before the first episode.  We saw the first hints of her intense attraction to Peter on the Ellen show.  Then came the HTD pics that sealed the deal for me.  And each episode that we have watched continues to affirm my gut feeling that she picked Peter.  I have been waiting for this kind of a love story to come from the bachelor franchise for a long time and I do believe I will finally get it with Rachel and Peter.  They are a beautiful couple inside and out! JMHO
And he nuzzled and kissed her neck when she gave him the rose

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 am

Wow, it's like a ghost town in here!

Did you guys see Peter's pic today? Happy Fourth y'all!

Here it is https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am

@ElonM I'm still on this ship till the end...

IMO it's too much of a coincidence that Peter & Rachel have posted similar pics in the last 2 days. They are in sync. #teamgap, #keephopealive

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Peter fans hang in there, love will prevail. IMHO. Everything in life happens for a reason and only the man upstairs knows our destiny. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:39 pm

ElonM wrote:Wow, it's like a ghost town in here!  

Did you guys see Peter's pic today? Happy Fourth y'all!

Here it is https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/

I know! Where did everyone go? In regards to all the instagram pics from Peter and Rachel these past couple of days are just extra clues that they are together. I didn't need the SM clues from them to believe that Peter is F1 but it just reaffirms what a handful of us on this Forum know and are patiently waiting to see at the FRC. It's going to be epic! I am really excited for Rachel and Peter High clap High clap JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Fan thread rules for Choice A.
Not for Choice A thru B.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry