SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Post by sarahg Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Just bringing these over. Love all the vids, gifs, and SCs!

everglow wrote:That soft smile from Bryan was a soft kick in my chest.
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Giphy
via GIPHY

Are we sure it's not bone-deep certain Rach is already so far gone in love here? She fell in love 10 separate times during Bryan's profession of love honestly. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1f604 
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Giphy
via GIPHY

*single sob* Literal hearts might as well be pouring out of Rachel's eyes. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1f495  
via GIPHY

I think I pulled a muscle in my face shrieking at my TV at how sweet and unguarded this exchange was. It's as if they are looking into each other's very core.
via GIPHY

May these two cherish this bond forever. Also, I think my love for the sound of Bryan's laugh knows no bounds.
via GIPHY

They look so good together here, wrapped in each other's arms, completely in each other's aura.
via GIPHY

That warm sudden burst of feels. She's a pie. Of the cutie variety. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1f60a I wish we got to see the complete unedited version of this ITM.
via GIPHY

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Diana wrote:I wish I lived near by laugh out loud first confirmed post show appearance

Who gets the final rose? Nobody knows! But when the fiancé is revealed, Mohegan Sun hosts the couple's first public appearance during an exclusive Reality Check event. The Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay, steps out for the first time in public with her husband-to-be for a free live Q&A session followed by an autograph signing on Wednesday, August 9th.
https://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/bachelorette-reality-check.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:17 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

agentcurls wrote:something I cooked up in my imagination during yoga class  (...not very zen  Smiley ...)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:damn, the shirtless pic with the cute dog Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1105969562  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1105969562  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1105969562

a vid collab from a couple fan accounts:
Credit: @i Brachel

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Bryan looks crestfallen and very hurt in the 3rd to last SC in that thread on this site. I may have to buckle up and ride with Olga if this situation isn't remedied on Monday.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 pm

I wish just once they would not put everyone thru the ringer. We just have to remember how happy Rachel and Bryan were when they got home. Thru much pain comes great joy. Evidently, Rachel is going to go thru he'll, which is Peter, to get to her heaven, which is Bryan. Got to keep the faith. I was one of the few that believes Trista would pick Ryan when majority thought she was going to pick Charlie. Team Brachel all the way.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm

This is a No Discussion Fan thread, so let's move our discussion to appropriate threads. Thsnks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:07 am

beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:14 am

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for sharing this. Just shows that there is way more to them than just kissing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:beatingheart

Wow, thanks for sharing this video, what a true representation of their love story. How can Rachel not pick Bryon? They are a perfect match! JMO

Is it Monday yet?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:17 am

Wish someone could make a fan video for Bryan and Rachel with John legends "All of Me"...
Loive that song

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

+18
Deez
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
sdmom
composer53