SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm

It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Alanna wrote:I think this is how Roberto was too but he did handle it for Ali, moving 1 zillion times and trying to make her happy. I think they'd still be together if she wasn't in love with the Frank archetype and didn't end up marrying one of those men also. IMO.

Not to compare the two shows here but Snez and Sam were really all about chemistry and no serious talk. Even at hometowns Sam had not pictured the moving or being an instant parent (Snez has a daughter) before going there.
He was all we will figure things out as long as we have the unexplanable connection it's all good. I remember people being frustrated by this.
But at the end of the dayday, they got engaged (like months after the show) and are having a baby at the moment.
So yeah, when the connection is unexplanable, and both parties are mature, I think all the talk are not to be done during the show for them to decide to be together and succeed at it.
JmO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

That interview was recorded Fri, 26th of May & she mentioned she was going to see him soon in the interview. So, 2 weeks ago is correct with the FRC timing. Source

Regarding the serious talks, just because we are not seeing it doesn't mean it isn't happening or not gonna happen in the future. Their conversation was cut very weirdly. Suddenly he was laying his head on the sofa.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think I'd like Bryan whatsoever if Peter wasn't so much of a dud imo laugh out loud it just pisses me off that rachel needs to throw herself at him over and over and he doesn't react or care.

I get it's probably his style and whatever but this isn't the right environment for him then and I hate seeing such a wonderful, awesome girl throwing herself at him and begging for kisses. Even the coldest of the cold f1's have been affectionate physically with the lead,  if not verbally reassuring. Peter is missing something fundamental and isn't a good match for her at all. He's all talk imo and wants to be led. Rachel is the opposite.

So thanks Peter for making me love Bryan laugh out loud

Now we all know that this show is edited absolutely to death. Just like everyone keeps saying there has to be more to her time with Bryan than kissing, etc for him to make it to the F2, there has to be more than what they are giving us, with Peter, for him to make it to F2 as well.

In that clip of them last night where she asks him for a kiss, it's obvious that something happened to lead up to that point, that they did not show. And for her to say "What I love about Peter is that I never have to guess where I stand with him" ..........that right there is telling us that what we are seeing is no where near what is happening behind the camera. Her words go completely against the perception that some have of their relation, and him.

I really think alot of people are going to be surprised when she chooses Peter in the end. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:40 pm

sfrank wrote:Its funny that from the relatively small minutes we see weekly, people think they know more than Rachel.
And they impugn her judgement and diminish her character because of that.

Rachel has shown herself to be honest and a no BS kind of girl. She's got a track record of being successful and more importantly of sound judgement - but that's nothing if she doesn't pick the guy someone else thinks would be better for her based on an aggregate airtime just over 60 mins over nine weeks. Smh.

I like Bryan but if he doesn't win, that's fine.  Its Rachel choice and I won't think any less of her.

I agree with this sooo much. I recognise that Bryan seems to be a good guy as much as anyone can tell with any of these people. I prefer Peter but I think that's just because he's my type whereas Bryan isn't. I just hope that whoever she picks that that will make each other happy and live well. I think it's obvious that we don't see everything and I personally think she has displayed good judgement throughout and I expect her to do more of the same.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 pm

makeover wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

That interview was recorded Fri, 26th of May & she mentioned she was going to see him soon in the interview. So, 2 weeks ago is correct with the FRC timing. Source

Regarding the serious talks, just because we are not seeing it doesn't mean it isn't happening or not gonna happen in the future. Their conversation was cut very weirdly. Suddenly he was laying his head on the sofa.

Don't they usually get to spend a few days together after the frc? Maybe she's just saying "around" 2 weeks. She says two weeks. Close enough I guess, in her book.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 pm

And I'm the opposite, I think a lot will be surprised when she doesn't choose Peter, and actually, willingly chooses Bryan.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 pm

I didn't listen to the entire interview, but she said that her sister was very hard on her fiance. Hmmmm...I'm thinking that might point to Bryan as he has been labeled as "smooth". Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Too good to be true is one of the biggest show clichés though IMO. Like, at this point it's a glaring problem when someone says it (for me) IMO, and tells me they are so far off from thinking realistically or rationally.
Okay but I'm Rachel (not literally, don't get excited laugh out loud) and I have one guy willing to give me the world (or so he says) and one lukewarm idiot for whom breathing seems to be a chore (imo!). What to do? Gotta go with the first option and hope for the best imo.

Hey now, I didn't say she picked Bryan :gotcha: Someone @ me when RS changes his spoiler again in the rare case that I'm pretending to adult at 'work' laugh out loud

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Ok so I'm now watching Will's date and she was sending him home as soon as he said he predominantly dated WW. That excuse he gave that he grew up in a predominantly white neighbourhood, she was not buying it, the way sis said me too? It was like 'I also grew up in a predominantly white area and still dated a lot of black men sooo...'All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 pm

adf23 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think I'd like Bryan whatsoever if Peter wasn't so much of a dud imo laugh out loud it just pisses me off that rachel needs to throw herself at him over and over and he doesn't react or care.

I get it's probably his style and whatever but this isn't the right environment for him then and I hate seeing such a wonderful, awesome girl throwing herself at him and begging for kisses. Even the coldest of the cold f1's have been affectionate physically with the lead,  if not verbally reassuring. Peter is missing something fundamental and isn't a good match for her at all. He's all talk imo and wants to be led. Rachel is the opposite.

So thanks Peter for making me love Bryan laugh out loud

Now we all know that this show is edited absolutely to death.  Just like everyone keeps saying there has to be more to her time with Bryan than kissing, etc for him to make it to the F2,   there has to be more than what they are giving us, with Peter, for him to make it to F2 as well.  

In that clip of them last night where she asks him for a kiss, it's obvious that something happened to lead up to that point, that they did not show.  And for her to say "What I love about Peter is that I never have to guess where I stand with him" ..........that right there is telling us that what we are seeing is no where near what is happening behind the camera.  Her words go completely against the perception that some have of their relation, and him.

I really think alot of people are going to be surprised when she chooses Peter in the end. jmo.

Not sure people are going to be surprised really. They have more fans than brachel.
And we've seen this type of edit before. It could still very much happen. That's why this season is enjoyable for me.
Was sick of the too obvious/spoiled endings.

Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:54 pm

I would be happy if she chose Peter and it turned out he was super affectionate, loving and awesome!! I don't think it'll happen but I'd love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure