SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Not sure people are going to be surprised really. They have more fans than brachel.
And we've seen this type of edit before. It could still very much happen. That's why this season is enjoyable for me.
Was sick of the too obvious/spoiled endings.

Jmo
IA that there are a lot of pachel shippers, but not a lot of people that do recaps or w/e are picking Peter to win. At least from what I've seen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Happens every season. The F2 is usually the fan favorite and viewers are shocked when they are not chosen. It is quite clear that Peter is the fan favorite. I gather from SM that many think Bryan is just the charming sloppy kisser who recites cliches all.day.long. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:03 pm

I watch with 4 unspoiled and they just watch it. They are not on social media at all...Heck 2of them don't even have FB!They all say she is going to chose Byran!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Ok I'm still watching, the convo with the guys during Will and Rachel's date... Dean is honestly a precious snowflake IMO, I just wanna pinch his cheeks and kiss his face. Also Peter totally was not buying that Will's attracted to black women laugh out loud Glass houses P! Have you ever dated a black girl? Before this, could I have guessed that you're down with the swirl? I don't think so!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm

My favorite part of the last two episodes is a the beauty that is Norway, Denmark and Sweden!!! I enjoyed the episode last night because I love Copenhagen and to all who feel inspired to visit there....do it. The city is friendly and you will learn what real danish pastry is all about. Yum!  Then head to Norway by train. The train will travel through Sweden...you will be on the the same ferry as Rachel and Alex. Make some stops in Sweden. Then head on to Norway. For the most gorgeous scenery go to Oslo and take the train from there to Bergen....you will be living in nature's magnificent wonder the entire way!

Apart from the travel last night:
I really enjoyed the fun and laughter Eric and Rachel brought to their tour Copenhagen date! A very nice change from all the heaviness this season. IMO.

I enjoyed the scenery on the date to Sweden with Alex and Rachel. I still love Alex but he was not the guy for Rachel.

I enjoyed the Viking date....because it was a Viking date!!

It was nice to see Kenny leave on the sweet emotional love my daughter emphasis!

Highlight for me with Bryan and Rachel was Rachel's emotional misty eyed comment that Bryan is the 1st man to make her feel fully accepted flaws and all. That was poignant to me. Their time together had serious vulnerability. IMO

Highlight for me with Peter was me trying to read between the lines to discover the reciprocity in the relationship....because Rachel is all in but I am not seeing that yet from Peter. IMO.

Rachel has had several good men to choose from. IMO. Whomever she chooses will be the best choice for her. I am just along for the highly edited and edited and edited ride.

JMO peace
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Will talked about the area he grew up in being mostly white and he talked about dating in high school and college mostly white women. But that was up in NY. He's been living in Miami, FL - which I don't think is predominantly white, so is he saying he still only dates mostly white women. iow, what about the last 7 years since college?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

RS is certain the F1 is Bryan. Pretty sure that's right at this point. He says the next Bachelor will most likely be Peter. In the past though, don't they usually pick the next lead from F3? Usually the next Bachelor is not F2. And usually that is not the assumption before the announcement. Kinda strange to me. I don't really think Peter would make a good Bachelor, mainly due to his monotone voice and lack of articulation, and he seems so dispassionate.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Kenny seems like a good candidate for the next Bachelor! Love hiim!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Peter will probs fall immediately in love with a blonde valley girl whose career is a nanny/sales rep/secretary/stay at home princess and will be obsessed and hyperventilating over her from day 1. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 pm

SFoster wrote:RS is certain the F1 is Bryan. Pretty sure that's right at this point. He says the next Bachelor will most likely be Peter.  In the past though, don't they usually pick the  next lead from F3?  Usually the next Bachelor is not F2. And usually that is not the assumption before the announcement.  Kinda strange to me.  I don't really think Peter would make a good Bachelor, mainly due to his monotone voice and lack of articulation, and he seems so dispassionate.

You are correct.  Usually the F2 is NOT the next lead, but they broke the mold when they selected JoJo who was F2 to be the 'Ette.  I agree about Peter not making a good Bachelor.  I'd like to see Alex in this role!

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 pm

SFoster wrote:RS is certain the F1 is Bryan. Pretty sure that's right at this point. He says the next Bachelor will most likely be Peter.  In the past though, don't they usually pick the  next lead from F3?  Usually the next Bachelor is not F2. And usually that is not the assumption before the announcement.  Kinda strange to me.  I don't really think Peter would make a good Bachelor, mainly due to his monotone voice and lack of articulation, and he seems so dispassionate.

Ben F, Jason, Nick are all f2, so who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

The part where she talks about the long distance stuff is at 16:50.
It sounds like the she was talking about long distance while the show is running not as though there's an unwillingness to move.

Two clues I think that point to Bryan in that interview:

1. She talks about it being hard for him to watch her with other men and at that point only two episodes had aired and one of them was Peter's 1on1. Peter knew about Bryan's  FIR so no suprises there. Bryan didn't even have a date week two and very little screen time -  seems like he'd have harder time watching  the first two than Peter.

2. when she talks about the type of food at her wedding. She says she's trying not to say it out loud because it's in her head. Now that rings to me as though it was something different that would give it away - perhaps more ethnic - like Spanish food?  I could be wrong but it seems like an odd think to say if it was the Wisconsinite Peter.

JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure