SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Diana wrote:Just sad no no

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 19429150_147559032469337_8396327804282601472_n
https://instagram.com/p/BV5JwEIgBV9

Honestly that was heartbreakingly sad to watch. 

It makes me both sad and quite frankly upset for Rach. 

She deserves so much better than this from a man, IMO.

Any woman deserves SO much better than this from a man IMO!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:As @Bet2Win stated previously in this thread, most of these contestants are portrayed as one-dimensional.  Bryan and Rachel most likely did talk about who would move where and other real life topics.  We just don't get to see it, especially when Bryan's edit is "I'm 1,000% ready, Mr. Confident.  I think something will be coming soon to knock him down a peg in the confidence department.  Jmho.  

If I was the lead what would worry me is Bryan was 1000% into Rachel night one. It's like he came there in love with Rachel. I've seen this before on different seasons.. It's like they don't have to date and get to know the lead because they are already in love with them before they get there. I wouldn't want anyone to already be in love with me before getting to know me or at least being in the same room with me,but that's just me...JMHO....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 pm

How that guy Matt getting roses....questionscratch

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@nd4reality IA but when I think of DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks Ali/Frank, I could clearly see they so wanted those guys, no question.

I don't see that chemistry at all from Rachel. It's as if she's trying to get him to come out of his shell, by being cutesy and little girlish asking for a kiss.

Right! Because right now she is on cloud 9 with Bryan and whether any of the remaining guys care, doesn't occupy her mind.

If Peter has a strategy, it ain't gonna work.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:08 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:As @Bet2Win stated previously in this thread, most of these contestants are portrayed as one-dimensional.  Bryan and Rachel most likely did talk about who would move where and other real life topics.  We just don't get to see it, especially when Bryan's edit is "I'm 1,000% ready, Mr. Confident.  I think something will be coming soon to knock him down a peg in the confidence department.  Jmho.  

If I was the lead what would worry me is Bryan was 1000% into Rachel night one. It's like he came there in love with Rachel. I've seen this before on different seasons.. It's like they don't have to date and get to know the lead because they are already in love with them before they get there. I wouldn't want anyone to already be in love with me before getting to know me or at least being in the same room with me,but that's just me...JMHO....

Bryan said from the beginning he came there to meet her after seeing her last season. Bryan said he was falling for Rachel not that he was in love with her. How is that any different from Shawn or Nick for Kaitilin's season and others?  I would say it actual makes his intentions more honorable - knowing that guy is truly there for you vs. just chasing fame and money.  As the lead I want a man that's genuinely there for ME - to meet me, to get to know me and hopefully, to fall in love with me.

As an aside, Peter signed up a year ago and was warming the bench for ANYBODY until TPTB needed to fill out a roster of 31 guys.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:10 am

mysthelma wrote:How that guy Matt getting roses....questionscratch

Apparently she likes penguins.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 am

It doesn't bother me that some are in so called love out of the limo. The contestants know who the lead is before hand. They have plenty of time to scope them out.

If Shawn drew hearts around Kaitlyn's face with the caption that he was coming for her, before filming started, he too IMO was crazy about her out of the limo. We had sleuthed or info given, I forget which, a pic of Andi and Josh in the same nightclub just before filming. I had no doubt she knew of him or who he was prior to filming.

Plus the leads were on another season. I can see them bingwatching to see what they are getting themselves into. 2pop

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:22 am

mysthelma wrote:How that guy Matt getting roses....questionscratch

While I agree it's ridiculous considering how little interaction we've seen, I've always found Matt so cute for some reason. I found the Penguin suit really endearing and he just has a sweet vibe about him. It's a shame we've seen negative -10 seconds of him all season laugh out loud
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't bother me that some are in so called love out of the limo. The contestants know who the lead is before hand. They have plenty of time to scope them out.

If Shawn drew hearts around Kaitlyn's face with the caption that he was coming for her, before filming started, he too IMO was crazy about her out of the limo. We had sleuthed or info given, I forget which, a pic of Andi and Josh in the same nightclub just before filming. I had no doubt she knew of him or who he was prior to filming.

Plus the leads were on another season. I can see them bingwatching to see what they are getting themselves into.  2pop

And the reverse too,  wasn't there a huge rumour about Jojo excited about Jordan we heard preseason?

Besides, I never once heard  Bryan saying he was in love / falling in love with R in the first episode. He said she had attributes that should make any of the guys there consider her to be a partner. (Something like that)
And in another PI he said her personality And genuiness  is like the cherry on top but the initial attraction is physical and  I have it bad for her.

IMO he spoke attraction, admiration  and a connection which was mutual. Not love.

The I'm falling came in the 5 th epi on his 1on1 date and he had plenty of SQT time with her prior each meeting that wasn't out of left field imo.

Jordan said something similar to jojo last season and perhaps Shawn did too. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 am

Bryan said from the beginning he came there to meet her after seeing her last season. Bryan said he was falling for Rachel not that he was in love with her. How is that any different from Shawn or Nick for Kaitilin's season and others? IMO there is no difference & sounds like stalkerish behaviour to me. Seeing someone on tv & leaving my career/job for weeks and declaring "love" after days/weeks?!?! Lol. Ya, not. All JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 am

We are talking Bachelor speak here, "Falling in love" is used many times by the contestants. Basically, Bryan is saying I like you. "I like you...a lot!" Couldn't resist to use a JPG line. laugh out loud Anyway, I believe he strongly likes her at this point and wanted to tell her, but it would sound strange saying that in the Bach world. lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:39 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Diana wrote:idk it's pretty clear cut to me that she's in love with bryan jmo laugh out loud

Agreed unless something changes big time Bryan is her F1.  If not the season of firsts is true... never before has a lead had to ask their F1 [if Peter] to kiss them. Especially this late in the season.

:shocked!:  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure