Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:14 am

To be honest I couldn't make sense of their whole convo there.

1.First of all, I didn't see where she was coming from by apologizing to not be verbal.
He even tried to stop her like he didn't need it.
She is not that verbal yet woth anyone, at least from what we are seeing, except when she says I like you to some.
He is not being verbal either. Plus she's seen times and times that he is very perceptive so he should be picking on her BL toward him.
So the whole convo was out of nowhere and odd for me.
Also why he didn't apologize himself for the same thing since he clearly is not being verbal either?
Why Rachel didn't ask him about that since she is willing to go there herself?

2. He said that she inspires him to look into the future or something like that. What does that mean? He wants a future with her? He is looking into the future for himself? Like he is willing to have a partner in the future but kot sure if it's her?
It's like when he says "she is the type of woman he would want".
Personally I prefer a clear "you are my future" than that sentence.

3.re the BL. Even with Dean, she get close, sitting on his lap and all. I don't think she puts her feet on him to keep him far. And the only time we have seen her on top if him was her own move. While with Bryan when she put her feet on him, he dragged her closer. So yeah it's not undoable.
I think Peter is the difference in the equation "feet on top + couch + Rachel attracted".
And it's strange to me that he is the most reserved of all of the guys she is attracted to.


I think they probably have had a convo on how reserved he is and we just didn't see it. Where as for Will they showed it.

In fini, I think the next episode description saying he has doubts and all is even more strange.
Like their storyline is that Rachel is not giving him enough, and they even started planting that with their convo epi6, but yet, all we see is Rachel giving.

Does not make sense to me.

All jmo
avatar
djogbenyuie

Posts : 1244
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 am

If it wouldnt have been so much after filming pointing to Bryan as F1 (and I believe he is F1) I would have thought she chooses Peter. Bryan is too much in our face and he has the passion edit. Peter is held back IMO which creates doubt (doubt usually = F1). I do believe Peter not showing so much affection as Bryan made her fall harder for Bryan. Its IMO easy to see how much she craves feeling loved and wanted and Bryan gives her that IMO. If Peter would have been more ON I am not so sure she would have chosen Bryan...

Miyala

Female Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-06-09
Location : Switzerland (but am Swedish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rolly on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:24 am

J
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@Diana wrote:Help! idk it's pretty clear cut to me that she's in love with bryan jmo laugh out loud

Agreed unless something changes big time Bryan is her F1.  If not the season of firsts is true... never before has a lead had to ask their F1 [if Peter] to kiss them. Especially this late in the season.

shocked!  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect



There has so much said negatively about Rachel asking Peter for a kiss, I could not have seen that interaction more differently. I saw it as sweet and sexy and yes.... dare I say it passionate. The way they look at each other, the flirting glances. In that scene she says she never has to question how Peter feels about her, she gives him the GDR saying there is something with him she just can't explain. I would take one of Peter's soft sensual kisses any day of the week. I saw her asking for a kiss as sweet and playful not pathetic.

And what would be so wrong if a guy wins is more cautious, is more thoughtful, doesn't say she's the girl of his dreams night one and I'm falling I love with you on the first 1:1?!? What if I love you really meant I love you not I really really like you a lot? Jeez I would hope any grown azz man that wants to win her heart could be creative and say many sweet complimentary things to Rachel that express how deeply they feel without saying I love you if they don't really mean "love". Of course I know that's ridiculous and would never happen. There has to be an engagement and saying I love you is probably in the contract. I know reality TV is not real and with this show we've come to expect an engagement EverySingleTime. I wouldn't be heartbroken though if this show became a bit more real and an engagement didn't mean I want to date you.JMO.

It's only 6:10 am and I am already :soapbox ...... sad really. Probably way past time for me to be selective about the threads I'm in. It's only a show after all.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3196
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by appiah01 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:16 am

@Rolly wrote:J
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:

Agreed unless something changes big time Bryan is her F1.  If not the season of firsts is true... never before has a lead had to ask their F1 [if Peter] to kiss them. Especially this late in the season.

shocked!  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect



There has so much said negatively about Rachel asking Peter for a kiss, I could not have seen that interaction more differently. I saw it as sweet and sexy and yes.... dare I say it passionate. The way they look at each other, the flirting glances. In that scene she says she never has to question how Peter feels about her, she gives him the GDR saying there is something with him she just can't explain. I would take one of Peter's soft sensual kisses any day of the week. I saw her asking for a kiss as sweet and playful not pathetic.

And what would be so wrong if a guy wins is more cautious, is more thoughtful, doesn't say she's the girl of his dreams night one and I'm falling I love with you on the first 1:1?!? What if I love you really meant I love you not I really really like you a lot? Jeez I would hope any grown azz man that wants to win her heart could be creative and say many sweet complimentary things to Rachel that express how deeply they feel without saying I love you if they don't really mean "love". Of course I know that's ridiculous and would never happen. There has to be an engagement and saying I love you is probably in the contract. I know reality TV is not real and with this show we've come to expect an engagement EverySingleTime. I wouldn't be heartbroken though if this show became a bit more real and an engagement didn't mean I want to date you.JMO.

It's only 6:10 am and I am already :soapbox ...... sad really. Probably way past time for me to be selective about the threads I'm in. It's only a show after all.

I don't think it's bad to be more cautious but Rachel is very ready to get married and have babies-she's been clear about that with the guys from the jump. So, I can see why having someone who has been very verbally and physically forthcoming without any prompting is extremely attractive. All of these guys knew Rachel was the Bachelorette going in because of how early they announced her so they obviously had an idea about her/researched her prior to filming which may be why Bryan and even Peter probably had a certain feeling about her from Night 1.

Honestly, as a black female attorney in her 30s just like Rachel, as much as I would slightly side eye him, I would feel most confident with Bryan. He is pursuing and wooing her...even with some of his very obvious lines (which he is a Latino man from Miami- my experience is they are a bit smooth). I believe that he decided he wants Rachel and he is going full on in getting her. He's always so confident that he reassures her and she doesn't have to pull anything out of him. He also didn't say he loved her yet. I don't see falling in love as the same as being in love. You can always get to a point where it never happens- you were falling but never got there so I don't find those words as off-putting as I would if he said "I'm in love with you" at this point. I think Bryan seems like a reformed playboy. Lots of men grow up at some point and he's 37 and seems to want to settle down now.

I like Peter. I think in a normal environment, he and Rachel would be a great couple who dated 1 on 1 and took their time to fall in love. I think the issue is that there are time constraints. To me, it seems like Rachel is trying to get Peter to be more expressive both verbally and physically. She is the aggressor, which isn't bad but if you have someone who you don't have to do that with, who is attractive, who you have chemistry with- I'd choose that person too in that environment. Even though I fully understand why people prefer Peter to Bryan, I totally understand Bryan's appeal and I'm Team Bryan for Rachel [and I know all the junk that's been brought out of his closet but I don't take any story just at face value...definitely not lawsuits. I'm a lawyer- I know there's always more to the story].


Last edited by appiah01 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

appiah01

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:25 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@Diana wrote:idk it's pretty clear cut to me that she's in love with bryan jmo laugh out loud

Agreed unless something changes big time Bryan is her F1.  If not the season of firsts is true... never before has a lead had to ask their F1 [if Peter] to kiss them. Especially this late in the season.

shocked!  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect



Who says she had to ask? I suspect he would've got around to it eventually like he did on the previous group date, just not fast enough for Rachel apparently, since she wants those smooches ASAP. I thought it was interesting that she felt comfortable asking, while making absolutely no attempt to initiate anything with Will. Whether Peter likes her back or not, she really really likes him IMO. I'm really curious to see how things will develop between them. JMOAA.
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6533
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Topazgold on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 am

IMO that whole scene/interaction was heavily edited & chopped up. It seemed to start at the end of a conversation as Rachel is apologizing for not being more verbal with her feelings toward Peter & she knows exactly where she stands with him...

This season is reminding me of the last season of the tv show "Unreal" when they cast their first MOC


Last edited by Topazgold on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:52 am

I would think nothing of asking for a kiss if he was affectionate with her all along to begin with.

For me there are too many s/caps of him not touching her, and this goes back to sleuthing the SM pics we got while they were still filming.

Every season we have someone stating they are falling in love, they are in love, they could see this that and the other, this season IMO is not and won't be any different.

Re JoJo - Jordan was announced as a contestant before the cast was released. I'm sure JoJo googled the heck out of Jordan and knew a lot about him before she met him. If you look at his limo entrance, it was clear to me she was truly in awe when she met him IMO.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42199
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am

I don't see it being more or less edited than any other season.
What I do see is at times is if a certain cast person is having difficulty for whatever reason moving the dialogue along there may have been re-takes or cue cards or something to indicate a chopped dialogue.
That is what cued me into certain scenes being particularly out of sequence in events and asking myself why. The only reason I came away with is being uncomfortable in front of cameras and inability to deliver well. JMO


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 28646
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 am

I agree Bryan's love is Bachelor speak for, "I want to be f1 and date exclusively and I'll do whatever it takes to get there." Maybe not Shawn level of intensity cause who can really get there? laugh out loud but also not Peter level of apathy imo. Peter doesn't get that THERES NO TIME.  If he wants to date rachel exclusively post show, he needs to act like it and he can't/won't. IMO.

ETA: don't think we can compare to Jo and Baddy, jo was gonna force that man to be hers whether he liked it or not laugh out loud There was no Baddy Jr competing like there is Bryan with Pete.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17490
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 am

@Alanna wrote:I agree Bryan's love is Bachelor speak for, "I want to be f1 and date exclusively and I'll do whatever it takes to get there." Maybe not Shawn level of intensity cause who can really get there? laugh out loud but also not Peter level of apathy imo. Peter doesn't get that THERES NO TIME.  If he wants to date rachel exclusively post show, he needs to act like it and he can't/won't. IMO.

ETA: don't think we can compare to Jo and Baddy, jo was gonna force that man to be hers whether he liked it or not laugh out loud There was no Baddy Jr competing like there is Bryan with Pete.

I think Peter actually gets more than anyone that there's no time, hence why he's trying to cover the ground BEFORE proposing to her. That's what I'd be doing since there's decades to smooch after that if things go well. But Rachel likes her toes being curled, so what can you do? JMO.
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6533
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 pm

@Rolly wrote:J
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:

Agreed unless something changes big time Bryan is her F1.  If not the season of firsts is true... never before has a lead had to ask their F1 [if Peter] to kiss them. Especially this late in the season.

shocked!  no doubt that will be a first! I actually felt bad for Rach that she had to even ask! Especially after she got Peter in the hot tub and everything. I mean seriously! So bizarre and weird for a lead to have to ask to be kissed. But then again this is the guy who said he had never thought about having sex with Rach. Like WTH??? Suspect



There has so much said negatively about Rachel asking Peter for a kiss, I could not have seen that interaction more differently. I saw it as sweet and sexy and yes.... dare I say it passionate. The way they look at each other, the flirting glances. In that scene she says she never has to question how Peter feels about her, she gives him the GDR saying there is something with him she just can't explain. I would take one of Peter's soft sensual kisses any day of the week. I saw her asking for a kiss as sweet and playful not pathetic.

And what would be so wrong if a guy wins is more cautious, is more thoughtful, doesn't say she's the girl of his dreams night one and I'm falling I love with you on the first 1:1?!? What if I love you really meant I love you not I really really like you a lot? Jeez I would hope any grown azz man that wants to win her heart could be creative and say many sweet complimentary things to Rachel that express how deeply they feel without saying I love you if they don't really mean "love". Of course I know that's ridiculous and would never happen. There has to be an engagement and saying I love you is probably in the contract. I know reality TV is not real and with this show we've come to expect an engagement EverySingleTime. I wouldn't be heartbroken though if this show became a bit more real and an engagement didn't mean I want to date you.JMO.

It's only 6:10 am and I am already :soapbox ...... sad really. Probably way past time for me to be selective about the threads I'm in. It's only a show after all.

Rolly please don't be selective in which threads you post in.  I love your posts and I am not limiting myself to the fan threads.  I read almost all US Bach and BIP threads except for fashion and polls.  There is so much polarization in life these days, it's important to voice your thoughts and especially to listen to others thoughts.  End of my rant. :soapbox

pavalygurl

Posts : 4146
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:18 pm

I am team Rachel, first and foremost, but I agree with Rolly and Mindless here. I love both relationships but give the edge, in terms of credibility, to Peter's approach.

Gosh, I don't see apathy whatsoever with Peter. I see a man who knows the chemistry is there and is trying to build the emotional bonds as well. He is not all hands all the time but when it matters, he is all in.

I keep flopping on who f1 will be and at this point I am leaning toward Peter.

I think this season it's going to all be about the screencaps at the end. I don't trust social media clues as I was burned in past. I am loving season and it's going down to wire, I bet.
avatar
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2935
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum